A very good new year evening (episode 10)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    (Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

The following Sunday, I took my car, I went to pick up Pamela and Marie and we went to Jenifer for 4 pm.
    When we arrived at Jenifer’s, we had a coffee and Jenifer told us that her husband was waiting for us in the garage.
    The garage of Jenifer’s house is located at the back of the house, in the basement with an automatic door.
    You can’t see it from the street. Jenifer asked us to take our chairs, and we sit outside, in front of the garage door.
    Jenifer entered through a small side door that she left open, leaving us outside, it was strange, we were waiting on our chairs, in front of a closed garage door.
    We heard Jenifer talking to her husband.
    "Do you know why you’re here?"
    «Because I drank too much at Pamela’s the other night, but I swear, it was the last time»
    Jenifer said, "I know, and you know the penalty."
    “He said “ten lashes”.
    Pamela said “how much?”
    He replied “20”
    «It’s better» replied Jennifer
    We heard the discussion very clearly but could see nothing. We heard a whip and Jenifer’s husband shouting «one, thank you mistress»
    Then two, three … five thank you mistress."
    At that point, Jenifer said, my dear, your ass is getting hot, I’m going to freshen you up a little… and we saw the garage door open wide.
    Oh my God, what a show. We have in front of us Jenifer’s husband, tied to the back wall of the garage, arms and legs apart, face against the wall, a blindfold, and a very very red ass.
    It was lit by two powerful floodlights.
    Jenifer put a finger in front of her mouth so that we were silent, we put our hands in front of our mouth to stifle our laughter.
    Jenifer waved me to film, I pulled out my phone and I started filming, Pamela was taking pictures.
    Jenifer gave Mary the whip and waved her to continue “Six, thank you mistress…” then it was Pamela’s turn and I finished the session «twenty, thank you mistress»
    Jenifer beckons us back to sit on our chairs outside and closed the garage door with the remote control.
    We laughed while being careful not to make noise.
    We waited five minutes, and then the door opened again.
    This time Jenifer had turned her husband and he was still attached to the wall, arms and legs spread apart, always with a blindfold in front of his eyes. Always lit by the spotlights
    We had a wonderful view of his cage. Jenifer hit him on the cage with the whip, he shouted that it was hurting him very much, she took the key and removed his cage and ring. Immediately her husband had a beautiful erection. He had no hair around his cock, it was a too cute show.
    Jenifer took a meter in the tool case that was nearby and measured the size of her husband’s dick.
    «15 cm is not bad but I know you can do better»
    She jerked him off for a few more minutes and repeated the measure “17 cm, it’s better” and she started jerking him off again, then a new measure, “18 cm” she continued to jerk him off, her husband was screaming and asking him to stop, a new measure “18 cm”. and she took a picture of his cock with the meter. Obviously she wanted to prove to us that her husband had a very nice cock.
    She asked him «Do you want to cum»
    He said «Yes I want to cum»
    I did not hear, louder, he shouted «YES I WANT TO CUM»
    She started jerking him off again, then stopping when he was ready to cum, and starting again like that for 5 minutes and finally she stopped jerking him off. Ten seconds later, we saw a large amount of sperm slowly flow from his cock, with very weak contractions.
    I filmed the whole scene, Pamela was taking pictures… then Jenifer used the remote to close the garage door. We were shocked by the show given by Jenifer (and her husband)
    We stayed on our chairs for another 5 minutes, the time to recover our minds… what a sight.
    Jenifer joined us and asked us to take our chairs and go back to wait for her in his dining room.
    When Jenifer arrived, we applauded her, I said, “Bravo, what a show.”
    She said, “The punishment must be up to my husband’s stupidity.”
    We took a coffee again, shared the photos and videos on Whatsapp.
    Jenifer said, “I’ll tell my husband you’re here, and he needs to apologize to you.”
    Pamela said, "Good idea, will he be naked and in a cage?"
    Jenifer said, “No, I want him to keep his dignity”, and she laughed, and we followed.
    I asked Jenifer when she shaved her husband’s cock, and she said she shaved it just before we arrived.
    I said, “Too bad I would have loved to see that.”

2. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Wow, this is really starting to escalate. Loving the series.

3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Glad to see you liked it

Husband J likes this.
  4. sjsj

sjsj Member

NL, south
    Local Time:
    really hot, Sarah, well written!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice