A very good new year evening (episode 8)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    (Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

I saw that my husband was really anxious, the men had heard us laughing in the bibliotheque without knowing the reason.
    I came near him and took him in my arms to reassure him. I told him, « don’t worry, look, all the other husbands managed to keep their underpants. »
    He asked me gently in the ear, « how did they avoid being exposed. We heard you laughing very loudly in the bibliotheque, what happened. »
    I answered him, » dont worry, you too, you are intelligent, you will find a solution, you will see it will not be so terrible. »
    The game resumed and immediately the men lost. My husband was white, he could not speak.
    The women went to the bibliotheque, my husband told me «I can’t be exposed with the cage».
    I told him, « you have no choice », and "it will be an opportunity for our friends to know who is the boss at home and that you are submissive to me."
    He told me «I’m too ashamed, I can’t do that, ask me what you want, but not that»
    I took a minute and I said, "Okay, I’ll take your cage off, and you’ll jerk off in the bibliotheque in front of us, ejaculate on my feet and lick your cum."
    He went from white to red and was speechless… I thought he was going to faint
    I waited agin a minute and I said, « maybe it’s a little too much for the first time, let’s go to the bathroom, I’ll remove your cage »
    After we then went together to the bibliotheque
    I had to pull my husband by the arm to make him move.
    When we arrived at the bibliotheque, I placed my husband facing camera as agreed.
    He too had a beautiful erection, he was so anxious that no one dared to speak.
    We waited in order to help him to calm down and his erection to decrease, but at that point, we all saw a huge stain appear on the front of his underpants.
    He immediately put his hands in front of him, he could not speak, neither could we.
    We stayed a minute without knowing what to do...I asked the women to leave us, they left
    I took my husband in my arms, he was shaking… I had never seen him like that.
    I asked Pamela to bring me his pants and something to clean it.
    When she came back, she offered to help me for the cleaning, and put my husband right back in front of the camera.
    I asked my husband if he wanted Pamela to help me clean it, he made no with his head.
    I cleaned my husband, I kissed him, I hugged him, and I said, “You see, you found a way not to be exposed, I knew you would find a way. You are too smart, I can tell you, you are the only husband to have had this idea"
    He replied, I couldn’t control himself and said « I humiliated myself in front of your friends »
    I told him «no, you only showed that you are a sensitive man, that’s all, and that’s why I love you»
    We returned to the game table in silence, no one asked a question.
    We declared the game over with a women’s victory. Everyone got dressed and the evening ended with visibly relieved husbands.
    When we left, Pamela offered to play the same game next time, the husbands said they would think about it.

2. Deleted member 109631

What a very good story. I had to read them all. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

nycha likes this.
  3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Happy to see that at leats one person like that...the story will continue next weekend...when I will visit Pamela husband to ask him questions about chastity ...and probably Jennifer husband too because she tell me when she left last weekend that a punishing session will be necessary after the bad behavior and inappropriate talk of her husband. She has so uspet that she need all the week to think about it. I will tell you what will happen, I don't know yet...you really think that's a fiction...

4. Deleted member 109631

Hmm I was just going to ask if this is real or not. Either way thanks for sharing, more so if this is a part of your personal life.

5. sjsj

sjsj Member

NL, south
    Local Time:
    It's wonderfully written, Sarah, also i like it very much. And i'm certainly wondering if it's facts or fiction. Either way, i'd be wondering what to do in all the situations You're writing about (as if You'd let me, because it's Your control!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice