adapting better locks to chinese belts for a custom male belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cyberpunk004, Jan 20, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    noticed it looks like tollyboy is getting back in production and wanted to see if i could adapt a Chinese belt to use this lock style. was thinking of adding two posts to the side of the plate and then i can make a plate that sits on top to take the guide
    posts to prevent the lock from being turned or use a bolt as some companies do....
    (see the photo below of the new access denied setup)

the belt i made is is male but this belt most closely matched the setup, as i had a spare male tube and well, didn't find many
    sellers with a curved waist and the back cables.....so i used a female belt for the design.
    i'll post a photo of it if people wnat but its rather diyish looking but lets say once your in it, well don't think your gonna sneak out of this one.

upload_2024-1-20_1-47-9.jpeg

found this on a reddit forum for the access denied new locks and well, tis a good analog of the tollyboy plates i recall.
    , the fact they used a machine bolt (with a hole for a seal mind you)no so much but
    mabe its me but i really hope that plate in that double hole is not a "original" feature for the cost of those things
    this kinda reminds of old child safety locks on a fridge of pics of keys ive seen, could anyone confirm this as it seems
    like whats going on.

upload_2024-1-20_2-18-5.png

2. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    This is the belt i ended up having the least obtrusive but would like to do a more low profile lock on. sorry its not the most pretty but its a used item and well....im not a model by any means.

Attached Files:

3. geekchaste

geekchaste Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I had looked into different ways to upgrade locks when I was using belts similar to that so I am definitely interested if nothing else than for curiosity. I had tried several of the Chinese knockoffs before obtaining my first Neosteel.

One thing I discovered is that for the big plate locks like the one in your pics you can get a much better quality lock from Burg Wachter specifically the E 7/2 SB model https://a.co/d/eWoSSku

4. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    the big reason im thinking of doing a new lock style for this one is that id like to do a lower profile lokcing setup and well, therrs lots of opportunities. was wondering if anyone could confirm that the new access denied one is a fancy tool and nut before spending 80 bucks, as i have not seen any sort of confirmations on tollyboy, but im guessing a replacement radial lock from them is around the same price and would take similar work.

in case your wondering about this setups security, lets say that once its in that tube, the tubes top sits flush to the body and the bottom snugs against the plate, leaving you the only small holes in the shield and the gaps in the second shield, this was done to encourage drainage more than security as it makes peeing a far far messier affair than it needs to be with it flat on the body of the crotch plate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice