Air 1 Chastity Cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Enchained, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Enchained

Enchained 24/7 Chaste Slave

Retired
    Somerset, England, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    First the manufacturers blurb, then my opinion based on four weeks wear.

"This new chastity cage design is based on the Holy Trainer V3 but has a couple of subtle differences.

Firstly, there is the hole pattern that runs throughout the length of the cage which allows for more airflow, thus allowing for comfortable long-term wearing.

Secondly, The cage has been created using an ergonomic design which makes its smooth and three-dimensional shape comfortable to wear.

The Air 1 provides three different locking options:

- single-use plastic lock

- metal padlock

- integrated padlock.

Material: Medical Grade PC"

Now my review. In summary, an exceptionally comfortable cage, let down by poor finishing.

Material. I've no idea what 'medical grade pc' is, but this is a hard plastic made in a two piece molding glued together. There are seam lines but they are hard to see and thus far no splits or pinching. The plastic is silky smooth and sheds liquids quickly.

Style 8/10. Very similar to my Holy Trainer v3, except it is far better ventilated with a series of 41 holes and a genourous pee slot. The holes run all around the cage which keeps it exceptionally well ventilated. I bought this during the heatwave in the UK as my metal cage was hot and uncomfortable. Available in Clear Pink or Black.

Fit 8/10. Comes with four 'ergonomic' base rings varying from the absurdly small to the absurdly large. I found with this design I needed to wear a slightly bigger ring than on my metal cages. I imagine most people will be in size 2 or 3.I find it easy to insert into it and there is little movement once the cage is installed. The cage orients down between the testicle. It is very light in weight.

Security 4/10. I found it easy to pull out the back. However there is plenty of room to install a padlock & chain or cord waistband to prevent this. I'm currently using this with an elastic waist strap. With the plastic seals I think it should pass metal detectors, but I haven't tried this.

Quality 7/10. I thought a long time about this. My only gripe on quality is the base rings which have seams on which need a little bit of smoothing out with some fine sandpaper. If not they irritate, leading to the infamous 'ring burn.'

Lock. 9/10. There are 3 options as detailed in the spec. Unusually the lock runs diagonally across the cage, but I find it exceptionally easy to insert the lock and lock up. Good quality brass cabinet lock included.

Hygiene 9/10. A real surprise is that unlike my Holy Trainers (v3 & 4) the cage doesn't stink. Not even after a day's wear. With so many holes it is easy to flush through with water, the pee slot is genourously sized and angled down. I have found it possible to pee standing, but it can tend to spray. No problem sitting down to pee, the cage drains well and my penis stays dry. I think the fact it has 41 ventilation holes may be a big factor in this.

Comfort 9/10. A real surprise to me and a deserved 9. It's a well worn cliche in our community that 'it was so comfortable I forgot I was wearing it'. I actually forgot I was wearing it on several occasions. Easy to do most tasks in with little discomfort. It may take some people time to get used to the feel of it between the balls. I can't comment on how comfortable it would be if you're 'high & tight' as I'm not. I initially wore this for half a day, rotating with a metal cage, but for the past two weeks I've worn this 24/7, with a waistband with no problems at all. It's easy to flush through and the occasional dab of lube has meant genuine 24/7 wear irritation free. It's rapidly becoming my favourite cage.

Value 8/10 it's at the cheapest end of the plastic cage market, but in my opinion surprisingly good value. Mine cost £36.00 (US$41.00 at today's rate)

Conclusion. If you want a cheap Chinese cage this is well worth considering if you're prepared to spend a bit of time with sandpaper and you're used to the style of a Holy Trainer). Now hopefully some pics and I'll upload some pics of mine installed to my profile.

Attached Files:

latexbound and hopefulhubby like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice