Another intro ... and a question ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by julias, Oct 9, 2012.

1. julias

julias Casual self locker, online supervision would help!

prof/technical
    London area
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Hi All,
    Not had a great deal to time to get involved with things outside work for quite a while, but thought it time to say hello to everyone and say a bit about myself. A change in company organisation means that I work from home much of the time now and this has turned out more difficult than I had anticipated, keeping focused on the work and not getting distracted with the obvious. To stop such problems I self lock and that has helped keep me in order for much but not all of the time. My wife, however, has absolutely no interest in chastity, despite my having dropped subtle hints as a lead in to the topic. My question to you out there is how many of you find yourselves with an unwilling partner? I guess it's probably quite common, but getting some feedback would be quite useful to the group.
    Looking ahead, I'm going to see if it's possible to have a remote Mistress to keep me in order, or act as mentor, since wife/I are such bad sleepers that we stay in separate rooms and so spending days or weeks locked should be possible.
    Anyway, that said, I look forward to hearing from you and getting acquainted with the site.
    KR, Julia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice