Awaiting Punishment

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked17, Jun 1, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    This weekend KH and I attended a neighborhood party. KH had a great time and a little extra to drink. Upon returning home she immediately locked the bedroom door and unlocked me. It did not take long before she had a powerful orgasm but I did not get to climax yet. KH indicated that after dinner we would have round 2. However when it came for round 2 the drinks kicked in and she fell asleep. I could not resist I held her wet panties up to my face and went to town. I spent the night unlocked with her panties next to my face. This morning I confessed by transgression to my KH. My KH was happy that I confessed but said I must be punished.

KH instructed me to post my error to everyone and submit 3 new punishment ideas to her tonight. Normally I get extended time locked up and a spanking.

Any good ideas.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Humm your love of her knickers seems a good start .
    Each day she takes her knickers off she has worn all day stuffs them in you mouth and ties a gag to keep them in for an hour or two.
    Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice