BBCS - real life review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by BBCS2PA, Nov 8, 2023.

1. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I have a Behind Bars Complete System with a full Hannibal cover, rear wire and pa lock system.

Can this device be worn full time and is it secure?

Except for a week last September last year and a week this September when my wife insisted we travel with a plastic cage as she did not want to have anyone else know about our lifestyle, I have worn the BBCS permanently since July 15, 2022 - that's 16 months this month - so YES you can wear it permanently and YES it is seriously secure!

Bear in mind it took longer to get the fit right as my wife does not believe in me being out at all - even for "many" adjustments - so the following points are what I found works:

Getting the waistband right is the most crucial part to correct fit. Bend, twist and just persevere to get it right. At first I felt it correct sizing to have one side at the rear with an extra hole on one side - but the skewness affected the front chamber too much. Making it wider both sides, left it moving too much and sweat and chafing occurred around the waist belt as well as in the groin as the cover hung too low and rubbed between the legs. I then made it tighter but equal on both sides and magic it fitted - it does not move around and there was no more chafing. Even though it is now really tight it is much better! It will not go down and only pivots on my waist by about 3/4 inch to help with cleaning and toilet functions.

The cock ring I found was not comfortable at all. I used an oval shape made it more oval, bent it forwards and backwards, but in the end it still "burnt" my scrotum too much and never gave enough space to properly clean up after peeing. In fact the ring pushes your scrotum into the cover so much that you end up peeing all over it and cannot properly dry off when you done. As I was using a pa securing pin I also did not need the ring for security and so trashed the idea. The result is that I have a lot more space under the cover for my balls, I don't pee all over them (I just pull them aside a bit to pee then put them back), its easy to dry and keep clean and I have no burning sensation at all. After finishing I just insert some toilet paper into the bottom of the cover and that picks up any remaining drops or any precum without any mess or resultant smell.

The penis tube I tried at first was a 2" one as I knew this was the size I used for the cages I had had, but I found because the rear wire pulls the whole thing very tight into the groin, it put too much pressure on the front of the penis. Going for a 3" tube (I opted for extra bars as I did not want any ability to access my penis while still leaving it open enough for a proper clean) I found there is enough room to fill the tube all the time due to the tightness of the package in the groin without putting too much pressure on my penis head where the pa ring pushes against the pa securing pin. There is only a very small partial erection possible so that it is really just "filling" pressure and a n erection is basically non-existent, and the 3" tube still leaves enough space for your balls to fit in behind the cover.

I wanted the full Hannibal cover as I wanted it to look more like "steel undies" for my wife who does not enjoy the look of any of the devices to start with, and I did not want any extra access at all to my package. We did the rolled edge waistband and cover in powder blue so that this visual effect could be achieved. Using a high pressure shower head keeps everything clean inside anyway and so there is no smell, dirt buildup or difficulty in keeping clean even when I have been locked up for months at a time.

At first I tried the rear rod, but then as soon as it was available opted for the rear wire. The rod although keeping everything solid does pinch your bum almost every time you sit down and is especially uncomfortable on hard chairs or benches. Sitting on a rowing machine is almost impossible. With the wire it can be much shorter and therefore tighter and fits into your crack. As a result it almost never pinches and makes it easier to pull slightly sideways (about 3/4") to allow for a number 2 with out any mess.

The two locks make it hard to duplicate and the fastening nut keeps everything very tight (I use a pair of pliers to tighten the nut) so that it does not move around or make any stupid noises! This nut is also used to fasten the strap on dildo ring in the front for a bit of wife pleasure!

By and large it is the best device I have ever used and in reality if my wife did not feel it would be embarrassing to be found out while flying or at security check points, I would never use anything else and in fact as I am currently on a permanent orgasm denial regimen - there is really no reason I would ever be unlocked.

Congratulations to the Behind Barz team in getting this RIGHT and making a device that is VERY strong and highly unlikely to break under long term heavy use.

Jhoneitor and FPH like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice