BON4 Micro

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by docj9000, Jun 25, 2021.

1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    My wife and I have ventured into the chastity scene several times in the past ~10 years. This time I decided that I was going to spend a bit more on a device if I could find one that was suited to my anatomy. To date my problem had been that devices with a solid ring are very difficult for me to put on because one of my testicles is only partially descended. Hinged ring cages aren't popular for a variety of reasons many of which result irritation cause by the hinge.

As I began my search for a device this time I started with the assumption that it would be made of steel, primarily because I have found the hygiene aspects of plastic devices to be unpleasant. No offense to those who enjoy plastic devices but they aren't for me.

Fortunately, I discovered that BON4 had just brought out a model they dubbed the Micro which uses a unique two-part ring whose pieces swivel open rather than having a hinge. I assumed that this design change would accommodate my issues with respect to getting the device on (which it did). I had once before had a BON4 device but it had been too long; the Micro appeared to be the proper length. Although the cost is significantly above the Chinese device price range, I was willing to to go that high for something that would fit.

Ordering was easy and delivery was quite fast. The cage comes with a multitude of ting diameters and more can be ordered if necessary. I easy found my size and I was right in assuming that the swivel ring design would make it easy for me to put on. Furthermore, the device comes with a choice of three possible gaps between cage and ring so as to accommodate a variety of anatomies. Choosing the right gap is a bit of trial and error but I suspect that most users will find the middle gap spacing to be the right fit.

Like all BON4 steel devices putting the cage on the ring involves careful alignment of two pins with the mounting screw. I find that using a thin, slippery piece of fabric (such as an old silk tie) to cover my parts during the "insertion" reduces the chance of getting your delicate skin in the way of the rather thin and sharp alignment pins. After you have the cage aligned and the pins in place it is easy to remove the fabric.

I find the device to be rather comfortable, as chastity cages go. It's a bit on the heavy side but I don't find that to be an issue. Cleanability is fairly easy, as is the case with most steel cages. The side openings are narrow providing little access to the encased penis. My wife appears to approve of it.

Time will tell if we stay committed to chastity this time around. I really want it to work and I think my wife does this time around. We'll have to see........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice