Cb-6ks pinching

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Lockdown, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Hopefully someone can help , had dropped down to the second smallest cuff ring and at first it was fine (apart from the sore scrotum in the morning) after about a 3 days I was experiencing a pinching at the bottom of the scrotum which I can live with (can take a bit of pain) since day one with this ring when I got excited I would feel like I've been kicked in the balls but felt it was a nice snug fit( I wasn't getting out) to add to all this I've been getting pinching where the guide pin plate clamps onto the cuff ring and it's unbearable at night time (when it's at its worst) I can cope during the day but at night I wouldn't be able to get to sleep in the first place, any advice?

2. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Just seen it pinching on the bigger ring not been possible to see it on the smaller ring as it was too tight to see anything like that, wondering as it happens a few days after wearing if the skin has become chaffed and is thinner and therefore more able to become pinched in the small gap?

3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Just measured the ring sizes also as I believe there is a massive jump between the middle ring and the one down, I know it should only be 1/8 of an inch but the ring size is massiy smaller, and the second smallest is 1/16 off the smallest and the Middle is 1/16 bigger than stated so really it is a massive jump!

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am not able to tell you from personal experience about the problems with going down a ring size. However I do know from @lockit that it was not an easy thing to do. There was pain and irritation but ultimately it was worth it. I have seen it mentioned a few times now that going down a ring size takes dedication and a bit of suffering. My advice would be to be very careful about the chafing etc make sure you have a few breaks to moisturise and check for broken skin etc but keep at it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice