CB6000s adjustment help please

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by cbwillie, Dec 2, 2014.

1. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I have been locked in my new CB6000s continuously now for 5 days. I am wearing the largest 2" ring with the smallest spacer. I can easily insert a figure between the ring and my scrotum even two at a tight squeeze. In previous post I have said that I have a tight sack rather than hanging balls so the ring feels quite tight around the gathered skin. I find it is most comfortable when I pull the whole device down so that the first section of my penis is no longer in the cage. When I do this it feels as though I could grab my penis and pull ou of the tube very easily. The tube is very snug around me so much so that I am unable to get the start of an erection due to the tube squeezing me as soon as I try.

Any ideas on what adjustments I need to make to improve comfort and stop potential pull outs (not that I would if I could). I want to get this right as the basis of this set up is likely to form my measurements for a JB

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Would probably suggest a larger spacer , however some more experienced wearers may have different advice, but I would be using a smaller spacer , are you sure you didn't need a 6k instead of a 6ks?

3. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I have also a tight ball sac and tried the same combination of the 2 in ring and the smallest spacer. I found that the smaller ball managed to make its way through the ring. Now I tried the middle ring and the smallest spacer. Need to see if this causes an issue in the morning when my little one tries to stand up.

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Took me awhile to get the right size ring and spacer... Found the right combo now and this devices is not coming off without being unlocked.

My suggestion is to play with the sizes and I found if you get a comfy fit go one smaller to ensure your cock and balls are completely hers.

5. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I have no problem with my balls pulling out only that my penis could if I tried hard enough

6. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I am still struggling and would appreciate some advice.

My problem is that I have a very high ball sack with thick skin and I guess quite small balls. Wearing the 2" Cb6000 ring for over a week has caused some discomfort as it bunches the skin both below the ring at the back and at the front of my balls below the bottom of the cage. This has caused my ball sack skin to thicken even more which makes the discomfort even worst. This morning I lubricated the skin around the ring and about half an hour later my balls slipped through the device for the second time as my ball sack skin had tightened and pushed my balls into my body a little. The answer could be to use a tighter ring but this surely would bunch the skin even more although the ring felt tight enough. Decreasing the gap (currently 1/2" at the top) increases the pinching problem.

I am wearing the CB at the moment and my ball sack is very tight with the skin very contracted and leathery.

7. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Keep the balls close to the body by wearing tight underwear (briefs or the like). To my experience this will keep the balls warm so that the ball sac relaxes to allow the balls to move freely.

I hope that the CB also acts as a ball stretcher.

8. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    I would say lube up and go smaller

9. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    agree with lockdaow,thats what works for me.
    i lube around the ring twice a day

10. Pawds

Pawds Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I'm having similar problems trying to find the right combination of ring size and space. Seems like too tight resulting in some fluid build up and then the next size will slip off. I've tried adjusting spacers as well. The only conclusion I can draw at the moment is this:if it feels comfortable, I will slip out within 24 hours. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice