cb6000s to MM rings and gap question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rumblcrk, Feb 17, 2011.

1. rumblcrk

rumblcrk New member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I am planning a move from the cb6000s to a MM device. Since the CB rings are thick and not very tubular and the MM devices use thinner metal rings, I was wondering if anyone could comment on the spacer gap between to base ring and the cage/tube portion. In would seem that the CB style would be more prone to pinching and thus the gap might need to be a bit wider as opposed to a MM device. With a rather loose sack I think I might be able to go with less than the "standard" 3/8 inch for the gap on an MM. I can do 1/4 with the cb6000s but it is "pinchy" at the point where the tube meets the scrotum. I wonder if an MM device would be less so.

Anyone experienced with both types of devices who might wish to comment?

Thanks,
    r

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    The way to get the best fit is to decide what size base ring and tube you need, first. This will give you the smallest gap, which you can then enlarge, if needed, by adding to the axial gap measurement.

3. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    you eliminate pinching by filling all gaps solid with spacers. Thats on all the pins.

Going up a ring size yoi discard a spacer so ball gap stays constant.
    always worth trying once you do a few months caged, jusst tocheck comfort is best fit.

MM devices are good but expensive so why not get best from your cb first.
    Get some old type cb2000 backrings these are still stocked by dealers as al sold them off.That gets you thinner backrings that will fit any other CB device cage
    Also get onto CB6000improvements@gmail.com for theircheap 34 piece spacer kit gives far better adjustment for all cb range. They also do conversion lockpinsto adaptthe different cages to the different backrings

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice