Chastity without using balls to lock.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Uhuru N’Uru, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Uhuru N’Uru

Uhuru N’Uru Dark Elven Sissy Mage

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I'm a Transfeminine Submissive Sissy, and next week, I will complete the initial full Blood works tests, and the paperwork to get my GP referral to the "Local" GIC (Gender Identity Clinic), though due to right wing bigotry, and lack of funding the waiting list to actually start my Transition is very long, this is current information
    Waiting times
    We are currently booking appointments for people who were referred to the service in July 2018. The longest wait time is currently 62 months as of September 2023.
    We are currently booking transfer of care from August 2021 as of September 2023 and further transfer of care referrals are in process to be added to our waiting list.
    (This information was last checked, reviewed and updated on 18 September 2023)​
    Ouch, but it may improve once we get rid of incompetant, and bigotted Tories, and get NHS funded again
    Service update
    Unfortunately due to staff shortages we have been unable to offer assessment and follow-up appointments in a timely way. We are pleased to say that we have now recruited to some key positions and after a period of training we expect to be able to offer more appointments shortly.​
    I don't need locks, and keys to remain in chastity, It's a temporary measure until I can get chemical, and ultimately physical castration.

My Balls are the problem, I NEED them out of sight, I have two little pockets to put them in, just need to keep them up inside me (Like Tucking, but with my Sissy Clit caged).

Flaccid I'm slightly above average (125mm = 5 inches), hard it's (150mm = 6 inch), never measured Diameter, but I estimate that's 3 ties the flaccid diameter.
    I wish it was much smaller, and my boobs were much bigger'
    I do have very small "man boobs", I'm pretty sure (99.9%) that's a side effect of the weight loss, as I had none before the weight gain, but I can dream that I'm producing my own Boob Juice, at least until I get those blood test results back.

Weird that one, 5 years ago I was 121 kg = 266 lb (19 Stone), now I'm finally able to squeeze back into my size 12 clothes, after a decade. I'm currently 68.5 kg =151 lb (10 st 11 lb).

My natural range being 65.5-70 kg = 140 lb To 154 lb (10 to 11 Stone), so getting back under 70 kg, was my initial weight loss goal, achieved by a slow steady progression to retrain my eating habits slowly, but permanently.

Now I'd like to get under 65 Kg, ultimately 60kg would be a good weight, Sissy says eyeing up that size 8 sexy little black dress, my over ambitions, and never worn purchase 20 years ago.

I wrote all the above yesterday, today I think I might have a prototype solution, other than making a clitty "slit" in a gaffe.

So this is the WIP prototype, and It's still being tweaked.

First the device is a claimed "Improved" HTv4
    Claims.JPG FYJennicc's HT v4 - Ring Sizes.JPG FYJennicc's HT v4 - Tube Sizes.JPG FYJennicc's HT v4 - Small.JPG FYJennicc's HT v4 - Nano.JPG FYJennicc's HT v4 - Nub.JPG
    No idea if this is actually better than a genuine one, but as their innovation seems to be improve the lock design, it's not really relevant to my needs.

First my experience with this worn as intended locked to the balls,
    I can use the smallest ring, it's a very tight fit, but one that can be even harder to remove after a week caged.
    I can fit in the nub fine (Smaller the better) while flaccid, the problem comes with getting hard with Morning wood, this is purely a need to pee thing, Sissy clitties can't pee while hard, but even with the small version the same problem occurs.
    the cage gets pushed away, as it grows, with only the head actually stopped from growing.

Searching led me to this
    No Balls required..JPG
    That holds the cage nice, and snug, but I never lasted long enough to do the morning wood test, as my balls then triggered the Gander Dysphoria so hard, I had to take it off.
    That's when I thought, who needs balls with this, so tried tucking them inside me.
    They won't stay up, without a band round my "sad sack" of course, and the good for a few hours small elastic bands I once used won't work long term.

Today I saw this in the supermarket, and thought it might work, instead.
    819gPR2O50L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Damn is that tight, I'm in it now, and it feels snug enough to begin with, but I can already tell it's too tight for long term use, but a wider one might work.
    It's a little vague as to the size of this brand, but I've found these typical
    Small (0.6 inch diameter)
    Medium (0.78 inch diameter) < This is my guess, it's NOT the large, there's an XL variant for that
    Large (1 inch diameter)

This is my next test (Large), and it will come tomorrow, and I can choose the bandwidth with this.
    71X07VpFofL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    My needs are extremely niche, so I can't find a ready made solution, and the cage is just what I have.
    A metal one may work better, but I do love the Sissy "Baby Pink" colour and style.

If anyone has any suggestions on alternatives for the "Sad Sack" bands, I'm ready to try anything if the larger ones, still too tight.

Also the Morning Wood Issue, is what led me to the Sissy Straps, but I suspect the real issue is my sissy clitty is just too big when hard, soft It can fit into a much smaller space than the length suggests.

2. Wiseco

Wiseco Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    There is something called a "Wire mesh strain relief", it is made for cables, but it works in that when it is around something, it will grip tighter when you pull harder...
    I think you'll have to use some sort of padding to reduce small strictures if you want to use it on your penis though.
    Attach the other end through the buttocks to a belt and youre going no-where !

Other then that, i think you'd have to go the more common PA or theterspout route to attach the cage to your glans ...

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    There is a type of chastity clip you can get that works with the scrotum and keeps everything internal, it doesn’t lock though.

4. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    How about a pair of vagina panties? Made of silicone, many designed so that you can urinate while wearing them. Just pull the twins up into their sockets, place the penis I to the internal rubber sheath. And pull everything up into place. Sure, it will be hot to wear, but it is the closest you will come to looking like a lady until your bottom surgery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice