cheaper non custom glan retaining setup

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Andy007, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Andy007

Andy007 New member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    In short looking to try again with chastity.
    I'm tempted with the badass ws tester cage with the glan retaining system but I don't want spend £200 on something that may not get used again , I currently have several cages laying around not used.
    I did have a PA piercing but Mrs didn't like it so have removed , tbh I quite miss it , I'd be tempted to re do it or try the foreskin one but I don't think I have enough ....
    So I'm wondering has anyone tried a standard hooked tube that are about £30 off eBay pic hopefully attached and a separate glan ring to hook?
    I've not found a suitable glan ring yet either that could be used, I'm wondering whether I could drill a hole through the ball in the glan ring for the hook to sit through?
    Would it work?
    I like idea of not having a ball ring but wonder how effective just a tube is, what's to stop moving the tube up and down this wan*ing, then again what's point in any of it when there's always ways to "cheat" ?
    Hope this makes sense lol

Attached Files:

2. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Never tried a glans retainer. Thought about buying a couple different one that would be more secure than standard but… me and My Queen decided to get an apadravya piercing. We both love it! Had it almost 3 months now. Waiting on our victim cage from BAWRpro. Hope it arrives soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice