Cock Crimper at JT's Stockroom

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by thotfulsub, Jun 5, 2013.

1. thotfulsub

thotfulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
  2. yanksfolife

yanksfolife Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    I'm a little late to the party, but I have used the cock crimper, just not from JT's. Do you have any specific questions regarding it? I think i bought mine from Extremerestraints a while back and it is certainly difficult to get on! It does, however, provide a unique experience as the sharp edge is pretty devilish. It digs into the sweet spot right under your head, and the more you get teased the more pain follows. Wonderful device, i just regret paying close to 80 bucks for it, i certainly think two rings should be cheaper, but there really are no alternatives besides DIY ones. In addition, it is a great cock ring, because the second i got it on, my dick swelled up like i was 18 again. Quite nice. It takes a little bit of practice to figure out which side to put it on and you certainly must do it quickly!

heres a pic of me wearing it + bengay smeared. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m14um6p19v1qeaonio1_1280.jpg

I hope this helps :)

Wendygirl and Rita like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    i cant see whats stopping your cock coming out tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice