Fake vs Legit Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DoraPenguin17, Apr 11, 2024.

1. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Hello. I am in the exploratory phase of chastity, currently using a fake/Chinese mock of the Holy Trainer. I wear a v4 as the5 looks bulky and not aesthetically pleasing to me. An issue I have with the v4 is that the 'fork' on the base ring start to spread apart making the device loose. The cock cage has even come detached in the past. I am willing to buy the 'real deal' however do not want to spend all that money to have the Holy Trainer do the same.

My question therefore is to anyone that has used an Official Holy Trainer v4, have you had this issue before or is this unique to the cheaper fakes?

2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I have been in an official HTv5 nub since last October. I have not experienced the issue you describe. I wear in the shower/bath, hot tub and pool and the resin does not change shape or soften at all.

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  3. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @herluckyboi. Did you have a v4 before the v5? If so what do you think? I prefer the v4 but think it's wiser to buy the v5 for longevity.

4. herluckyboi

Local Time:
    I did have a v4 knockoff. v5 is so much better. It is quiet because the lock doesn't move around. Only need the key to unlock and just press the button to relock. My KH loves this because She can unlock me for a hygiene break and I don't need the key to relock. I never have access to the key.

One downside is the key is ugly. She doesn't wear it but instead wears a symbolic key on her neck instead.

5. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for this information. Doe the added bulk of the V5 not make the device weightier and show through trousers?
    Lastly, has transitioning from a fake v4 to an authentic v5 helped with sleeping in chastity at all?

6. herluckyboi

Local Time:
    I'm in a nub so it doesn't show at all. I don't think fake or real changes sleeping. Small base ring and time makes sleeping through the night much easier

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice