Fancy Steel Sissy Hybrid Chastity Belt Review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by CuriousAndy, Oct 28, 2022.

1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I ordered this belt some time ago while trying to get used to sleeping in a ball trap device and getting frustrated with the disrupted sleep. I used to have a Neosteel belt which was always very comfortable to sleep in, but retired that belt years ago (it was pretty worn out).

Aesthetically the belt is impressive, the design is very minimalist and shiny, almost like jewellery. There is some adjustability on the belt straps so you can make the fit tighter or looser. My Mistress thinks it’s very nice, she thinks it looks neat with everything tucked away, she has always said that cocks are ugly. The belt is completely invisible under clothing.

Physically the belt is ridiculously comfortable to wear, almost like wearing underpants. Sleeping in it is very easy, with nothing pulling on your balls when nocturnal erection attempts occur. I’ve not woken at all while wearing the belt. The soft leather like side straps mould easily to your hips with no steel belt digging into you as you lay on your side, so even more comfortable than the Neosteel belt I used to wear. I ordered the thong style with a flexible steel cable running between the legs, again more comfortable than the imobile steel of the Neosteel belt. It’s the perfect sleeping chastity device.

I’ve worn the belt continuously for three days before taking it off for cleaning. Like all enclosed tube designs it can get a bit smelly after a few days, you can direct water under the front shield in the shower, but you really need to take it off to clean properly. Sitting at a desk for long periods can get uncomfortable as the front shield is pushed up pressing the tube into the base of your penis (I had the same issue with the Neosteel belt), so lots of standing is advisable.

Mentally the belt is very un-comfortable to wear. I’ve always been paranoid about visibility under clothing, preferring chastity devices that are as flat and as undetectable as possible. The Neosteel belt I used to have was the unfortunately named “Shemale” model, though I never felt wearing it was feminising. I assumed the Fancy Steel belt would be the same, just an embarrassing name. I was wrong, wearing the Fancy Steel belt is a total mind fuck. You look down and instead of an industrial looking steel belt you see smooth shiny curves and that vulva shaped indentation. It is surprisingly disturbing to look at. The “rocket tip” tube means that when you sit to pee the urine comes out under your body, instead of down the front, which again feels feminising. My mistress seems to find it genuinely amusing, and laughs every time she sees me sitting on the toilet.

In terms of cleanliness peeing in the belt takes a little time. You need to wait for all the drips to end and wipe carefully, if you rush things you can find urine still leaking out get damp smelly underwear. Number twos are a little stressful, the cable between the legs is flexile enough that you can pull it to one side, but only just. I feel like I’m millimetres from the cable slipping and making terrible mess. So far its been ok though.

In terms of security I’d say this is similar to any other chastity device. You can easily cut the the side straps to escape, but you can escape any chastity device by destroying it. You can get your fingers under the front shield and with a lot of wiggling pull out of the tube, how easy this is depends on how tightly you are wearing the belt. The pull out problem is similar to other devices, however you are still behind the front shield, so intercourse is impossible and I think masturbation would be very difficult.

Overall, excellent for being out in public, amazing to sleep in.

The ordering experience was less than ideal. The belt was ordered at the end of February. No firm delivery date was confirmed, but I got the impression from the web wide it would be at least three months. I have to admit that I forgot about the order (I do get very busy). In July I followed up to see what had happened to the order and was told it would ship by end of July. I followed up again in August and was assured they would get right onto it. In September I asked for a refund, received no reply and lodged a PayPal disputed transaction. Shortly after that the belt arrived. However the strap sizes did not match the measurements on the order, being far too long with the belt not fitting at all. So I ordered replacement straps, which arrived in October. So about eight months after payment I had the belt. Was it worth the wait? Logically the answer should be no… but there is something very unique about the product and I do find myself wondering about their other devices. Just don’t order if you are in a hurry.

comestai, John, Muffleduk and 2 others like this.
  2. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Ive tried a previous fancy steel belt and wasnt that impressed. Your review has made me rethink them and will give this a chance.

3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Would you provide a link to the "fancy steel chastity belt"...

4. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
  5. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    As seen on the picture, my first thoughts are that on this belt are a lot of sharp edges and bolts in the locking area... It seems not to be fully escape proof and that for over 1000 aus $ seems to me a little expensive.
    However, the feedback from you for this belt seems to be good...
    The belt looks a little "cheap" to me, but I'm glad that everything works well for you and that you're happy with it!

So enjoy the lockup!;):)

6. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    It's actually only $500 AUD, so little bit of a bargain compared to the others. The edges don't seem sharp, though I wouldn't try running on this ;)

7. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    I’ve been wearing mine for a few weeks now and have made two modifications. I did find the edges to be sharp and installed some rubber along the edges which has proved to be quite adequate (I am an avid gym rat). The other mid is with the rocket tube. I added a short length of silicone tubing to help direct the urine as I found that as it was, the stream was directed too far upwards and ended up getting me wet.

As for hygiene, this is my biggest concern. With my level of activity, I’ve found that I need to remove it for daily cleaning as just trying to direct water down there doesn’t really help.

Hope this helps

orbix likes this.
  8. Peach Pendragon

Peach Pendragon New member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Trans gal here, I made an account specifically to add my experience with the belt. If you order from them be sure to regularly email them for updates to keep the ball rolling. I made my initial order February of last year as a tax return splurge for myself, after which it arrived early/mid May. Unfortunately, inaccurate measurements plus exceedingly misleading wait times means I've only finally got a belt that fits, a whole year later. Like literally, I got the parts that fit just yesterday.

Marc's comment on the shield edges is entirely accurate, get some liner for it, otherwise OW chaffing. I couldn't really get comfortable with the rocket tip and peeing tended to overflow the tube faster than it could drain from the tip, the few times i tried peeing with it. I've since recieved their open-tube and it seems like it will be an easier experience while still preventing any significant access.

Additionally, while a proper fit means pulling the thong aside for bathroom use is, well, -very- difficult and feels like a tightrope act, I have high hopes for the jockstrap style backing that i ordered to replace the thong. Problem is, the waist straps don't have a hole for the jock strap to hook to, so I'll have to do some leatherwork myself at this point

All in all despite the wonky wait times and numerous modifications, I think it will prove to be a very comfortable belt, and I look forward to the day someone holds its key ;)

... Now I just have to figure out how to add lining to the shield, cause WHEW that chaffing sure can hurt

John likes this.
  9. Peach Pendragon

Local Time:
    Lmao Less than 4 hours later and I just sliced my fingers open on the shield plate :rolleyes:
    You'd think they could have at least smoothed the edges, if not rolled them.

John likes this.
  10. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    i looked at the design and holy shit there's so many better ways they could design that penis tube. Actually the whole belt looks flawed.

Peach Pendragon likes this.
  11. w0lver

w0lver Member

Technology
    Atlanta Ga
    Local Time:
    I have tried to use some silicone tubing around the edges and find it pops off with more than anything than minor activity. Can I ask what you used and how you put it on. I have done a few modifications that have made the belt way more comfortable and long term. But this I've been able to solve yet.

For those interested, I put some Surge on the piece that attaches the tube to the plate. It ws causing indents from the screws that would become sore over time. I'm thinking about adding a ring of it around the tube as well. There are times when an erection gets a little sore right where the tube ends.

Secondly, I replaced the foam in the back with neoprene. It is a world of difference and is so much more comfortable.

Lastly, I added thick steel washers on the posts for locking. The movement of the locks and their constant rotation and swing was annoying.

Also, for cleaning I use a laboratory squeeze bottle. After every urination, I squeeze some water from the bottom back into the tube. This stops the smell and keeps everything very clean. I dry with a wash cloth or paper towel. Between a hot bath, squeeze bottle, and a spray head, I can do at least three days if not five without any real odor or buildup. It makes long term much more possible.

I am interested in how the tube works for you. I had the extended spout on my from the factory and hated it. It pinched all the time and the tube was too narrow and urine backed up and sprayed everywhere out the side holes. I cut off the tube and have been much happier but I have to be gentle on. my stream or I have the same backup issue.

Thanks!

Peach Pendragon likes this.
  12. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Do you have a link a photo of that laboratory squeeze bottle? It seems handy to me to use it after a toilet visiting.....

13. w0lver

w0lver Member

Technology
    Atlanta Ga
    Local Time:
    Here you go... got them on Amazon.

Attached Files:

14. Peach Pendragon

Local Time:
    I thought i saw someone suggest elsewhere to line the edges with neoprene and a specific adhesive (probably scuff the metal a bit with sandpaper first).

I'm also looking into replacing the back with neoprene, but i was considering taking it a full step further and sewing some neoprene into a little cushion-y pouch for the backing to sit in for extra comfort.

Good idea with the lab bottle, and BRILLIANT idea cutting that stupid tubing on the "rocket tip". I'm going to try that out and see how things go :)

15. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    I bought some leather strips and double industrial strength double sided take and it worked quite well

16. wasubkitty22

wasubkitty22 New member

Local Time:
    I just got mine, love it so much but the tube is the biggest pain point. I was good on the edges and know how to fix it-sanding and rubber on the sides-might get leather for a more long term solution. Any idea on a good way to close off the holes so pee doesnt go everywhere? Also if you have moved the tube up with new screw holes then hammer the rest over, do you think that would work?

I really want to get the belt so I can wear it long term as the first time I wore it I practically cried with joy at what I saw and the gender euphoria has been, over the moon with what I can wear now. There are now some dresses and swimwear that I want to wear and shorts that I have always been afraid of wearing that I can now.

John likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fancy steel chastitu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice