Fancy Steel Transgender Hybrid Belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SpicySushiAddict, Feb 12, 2024.

1. SpicySushiAddict

SpicySushiAddict New member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Hello everyone!

I was told I should just go ahead and make a full thread about my new belt from Fancy Steel:

https://fancysteel.com/collections/...lts/products/transgender-hybrid-chastity-belt

The pictures probably tell a better story than my words can, so I'll talk specifics.
    small note: I've removed the steel plate and foam pad from the back of the waist belt and just directly attached the two waist straps together. Works great and snags on my clothes less!​

The good:
    • All of the materials are phenomenal.
    • The metal is all 1mm thick stainless steel and fairly well polished.
    • The straps are biothane, which feels like a mix of the best attributes of silicone and leather; not sticky, but easy to clean and sanitize.
    • You can shower without taking the belt off, and it's reasonably easy to get everything clean.
    • The entire setup is very comfortable to wear when you first put it on.
    • The plate had a groove in it that gives the appearance of a cameltoe when worn under panties, super cute!

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad design choices and, frankly, disappointing oversights:
    • None of the rivets cannot be properly tightened, and some of them are prone to coming loose.
    • The plate had rough, almost sharp edges that I had to sand down (and still need to polish once I get a chance).
    • The clip holding the jock straps to the bottom of the plate snags on my thighs frequently. This seems to be at its worst when the rivet holding the clip comes loose.
    • There is a small block of metal welded to the plate that is used to hold the tube in place, but the block is off center by several millimeters.
    • The tube rests on the ridge formed by the "cameltoe groove", but that ridge also prevents the tube from actually staying in place and causes it to move to one side or the other.
    • The drainage spout at the end of the tube is too narrow, which either a) forces you to pee at half strength or b) causes pee to back up and spill out of the ventilation holes (so messy).
    Overall, I'm happy I have the belt because it's made from such nice materials. A (lot) of tweaking and fixing, and I think I'll enjoy this quite a lot :D

Attached Files:

John and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  2. MFin

MFin New member

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    I have the same belt and I decided to cut off the drainage spout. It works much better now.

Charles3451 and SpicySushiAddict like this.
  3. SpicySushiAddict

SpicySushiAddict New member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    That doesn't sound terribly difficult, did you use a grinder? And how did you smooth it down afterwards?

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice