FINDING AND ACCEPTING MYSELF

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jim willis, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Jim willis

Jim willis Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    A few years ago, I lost my wife of 15 years to what I have since come to know as an Alpha Male.
    My ex wife is what you can only describe as a bombshell. She has 36d breasts and a nice round ass on a frame of 5’8” 130lbs. she always turned men’s heads everywhere we went. She still does to this day. I honestly thought that I would spend the rest of my life with this woman. I thought we’d be there for each other until one of us died.
    We didn’t grow up around each other. We didn’t even grow up in the same town. And it wasn’t until we were in out twenties that we met. At the time I didn’t know much about her sex life before she met me. What I do know is that the first time we had sex I couldn’t believe that I was about to fuck such a stunning woman. The fact that she was so eager to get me between her legs that first night was a huge thrill as well. I remember thinking “man, this girl must love to fuck”. That first time together didn’t last very long, and I chalked it up to nerves and the fact that she was just so beautiful. This was something that would repeat itself throughout our relationship although I had no clue as to what the problem really was.
    Time passed by and we got married, had kids, did all the normal stuff. Our sex life was never really great. Most times when I tried, she wouldn’t be in the mood or wasn’t feeling well. I thought all of this was normal for a couple that had been together for a while. When we did have sex I would slide into that exquisite pussy of hers and want to cum immediately. She has without a doubt the hottest, wettest pussy I have ever been inside. I commented about how wet she gets one night and she replied “I’m always wet”. Nevertheless, I would always cum way too fast. My excuse was always “honey, it’s just that you’re so good” or “its been so long since we did it”. I would tell her things like this and never give it a second thought. It was only after losing her and researching things that I realized I was blaming her for me not being man enough to handle her pussy. There were clues along the way that I wasn’t a real man to her. She used to call me Peter Pan and I never really understood that. One night we’d had a bit much to drink and I was trying to get her to fuck she said to me” aww, do you want to get your little peter wet?” at the time she said it, it went right over my head.
    When things finally did come to an end, I found out some truths. Shed slept with three men while with me. The first was a one time thing as a revenge for an indiscretion I had. The second was with a superior at work who could help her career and the third and most important was with the Alpha that took her away from me. That affair lasted for the last nine months of our marriage.
    He was by all accounts the true love of her life. She had began dating him her freshman year of high school. He was a senior so she was thrilled that he would pay any attention to her and she was in love. She dated him off and on her couple of years in school, but things got serious her junior year. They were inseparable for two years straight. She told me that her last two years of school, she lived with him more than at her parents. Of course, her parents hated him and still do to this day. The only problem with their relationship was that he was a player and was fucking other women. Shortly after my wife graduated, he got another woman pregnant and that ended things between him and my wife. She of course was heartbroken and eventually moved to my hometown and some years later we met. I knew none of this when we were together. He married the lady he knocked up and they wound up having 4 kids together and eventually divorced.
    After he and his wife divorced, he reappeared in my wife’s life and changed my world forever.
    I have learned a lot of things about life, relationships, women and men. I never knew of an Alpha man or a beta until all of this. I wasn’t all that familiar with cuckolding and knew nothing about chastity and the like until this. I thought that I was a normal red-blooded man like everyone else. I knew I didn’t have the biggest of dicks but I never thought of it as little either.
    I was trying to be something I was not. I was trying to be an alpha male in every aspect of life, but it was impossible for me. I out ranked this man in every category. I am better educated, have a better job, better bank account, better sense of humor and most women say I’m better looking than him. But in the place where it counts most, there is no way I can compete with him. The best way I can describe it I feel humbled. Not only did his big dick please my wife more than anything ever has. It also humbled her husband.
    Did he cuckold me? Yes, I think he did. Did he force me to take a good look at myself? Yes, he did. Did I learn a newfound respect for him, and the other men like him? I most certainly did! I think that if I am 100 percent honest with myself, I have more respect for him than my wife does. Thanks to him I don’t have to pretend to be something I am not. Thanks to him I don’t embarrass myself by trying to “get my little peter wet” anymore. I have accepted my place in the order of men thanks to him. Can I run a company, make a lot of money, provide for the people I care about? You bet I can, and I am damn good at it! Can I fuck a woman like she needs to be fucked? Please her, make her whimper, moan, sweat, and grunt? NO! I Definitely cannot.
    Thanks to him I have learned more about sex and anatomy than I ever thought possible. The difference in the physical make up of a big powerful cock like his, and my little guy. The reasons he fucks and makes women cum and why I slide in and spurt. Why his big balls produce ropes upon ropes of thick hot cum, while mine only a little squirt. The sensations women feel from a man like him as opposed to me. The spots inside a woman that a man like him can only reach.
    No one has to tell me these things anymore. I only have to look down, between my legs and see what’s sticking out from my body to know where I rank. I am comfortable with myself as a person more now than I ever have been. Not trying to pretend anymore is liberating in a way I cant really put into words.
    I know that some will ridicule me for this, but that’s ok. I am comfortable in my own skin and happy with my fantasies. If I never find anyone to replace that true love I felt for her then I’m ok with that too. Some people live their whole lives and never completely give their hearts away.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Quite the “story”, you will fit right in with a lot of people here.

Tehsatyros and Rodeo cowboy like this.
  3. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing. I think it is great that you feel you have found and accepted yourself. I would however say don't sell yourself short. A large cock and a great fuck does not make for a happy marriage. You my friend have just not found the right woman.

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    And a large cok does not always equal great sex. My wife had plenty of lovers bigger than me but says Im by far the lover she’s had. If you’ve found your happy place, that’s great, I just hope haven’t got here by try torationalise why your wife left you. People are complicated.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Welcome

If I'm honest, I think you should talk to someone about your views. You clearly have some self-esteem issues and a bit of therapy might help. Good luck.

princeofpersia likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It really is about being with the right person. When you have that "special connection". It has very little if anything to do with cock size. Having sex and making love are two entirely different things! And a cock is not always necessary as you will find out in Chastity Mansion!

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM

Honestly I don't think it's as simple as alpha and beta. Hear many times high school sweetheart find each other again. Some people are very nostalgic what once was in the past when it was a bit more innocent and exciting. Maybe that feeling she is seeking. That excitement that once where there when younger. Think many time we as humans seek to move back to the pain to heal somehow. Maybe you are craving what you do due to what you went through with her. Don't make this your identity if you like it then go ahead. I had some similar action in the past after my heart got hurt. What is right or wrong I don't know! Just say it as a observation!

princeofpersia and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's quite an introduction! Think the key thing is that you're comfortable with what you have. Enjoy the Mansion

9. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

11. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    He is talking to someone about it: Us.

12. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Your relationship with your ex obviously involved more than just your sex life but it sounds like you didn't pay much attention to pleasing her sexually. It sounds like the only 'tool' you used was your cock.

Did you use your mouth, your tongue or your fingers?
    Since you knew you had a short fuse did you wait to enter her until she had already had one or more orgasms?
    Did you put your pleasure ahead of hers? All the time?

Sexual compatibility isn't a question of anatomy. The other guy having a bigger cock doesn't make him a better lover. You having a smaller cock ( if you do ) doesn't automatically make you sexually inferior.

I hope you find another woman to love. When you do, I hope you think of her satisfaction being at least as important as your own.

princeofpersia and Guest 2684 like this.
  13. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    If your wife never asked for what she wanted then she is at fault as much as you for not trying harder. Take it as a lesson and move forward and not make the same mistake again. Do not think less of yourself because of the unscrupulous people in this world. Be you and the best you, you can be.

princeofpersia and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and I hope you find it helpful to be part of it.

15. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Well said. I have always considered myself somewhat of an alpha male, but due to recent problems in our life I have realized how much my wife of 29 years as of the 20th has stood by me. I have decided to give her all of my love and be subservient to her. Thanks to the very real people on this forum, I have realized that I am not beta, I am just a better man.

16. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes, the selfless generous man always willing to put her needs before his own. Agreed always the better man.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice