Future user of My-steel transformation and Fancy Steel Transgender FS3 full belts - questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Sissyslave20, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hello.

Last year before Christmas, at the Goddess's command, I ordered two full belts - My-stell transformation with the double Activ system, a super ergonomic belt and a closed tube and Fancy Stell Transgender FS3 and thigh bands from My-steel. I was lucky that My-stell delivered my measuring belt before production was suspended and I was able to order their full belt.

Purchasing these full belts along with the thigh bands hurt me financially, but the Goddess ordered me to buy these belts due to my attempt at cheating and therefore increasing my permanent confinement restrictions by using these belts which are intended to help completely limit touching and contact staring at my little penis.

I have read various opinions about these full belts, which are divided and I would like to hear opinions from users of these belts, whether they are comfortable during the day and at night, what it is like to walk in these belts (I don't run) and what the issue is with chafing and the effectiveness of such belts. I also understand that each of these belts will be uncomfortable and useless for others, and for others they will be comfortable and fulfill their function wonderfully, it is a matter of individuality and the anatomy of another person.

I am asking for reviews and advice on these full belts, they will arrive any day now, although I must admit that I have mixed feelings about using them and the idea of being locked in each of them scares me a bit.

John likes this.
  2. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I also forgot about the thigh bands. Has anyone used them combined with a full belt? Are leg movements, steps and leg opening significantly restricted?

The thigh straps are also part of the increased chastity restrictions ordered by the Goddess, they are to prevent me from opening my legs to possibly cheat and try to fight the belt and also feel even more like a sissy combined with the full flat profile transformation belts designed to take away the privilege of my masculinity in the form of looking at my little penis.

3. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    ss for the fs-3 belt, ive had a chinese copy of this one and well, its not as secure as you would think it would be. the good news is that its pretty hard to get out in a usable way. even you get mr happy out of that one, by the time you get to the edge of the shield, lets say that your more likely to pinch the thing under the shield than succeed.

as for the transformation, i don't think your going to need bands to keep the parts out of sight, i got a photo somewhere of someone putting this thing on and well, id say your chances are pretty remote of doing what i mentioned above. . the transformation seems kinda like what i emulated in the one i made in customchasity(i think i put it the wrong spot) and well i messed up a bit and made the tube on mine a bit too low and lets say if you got it on, whatever business your thinking of doing is gonna be coming out the bottom of the belt and nowhere else. remember mine is a hack job, your tube will likely be very snug to the body and well, good luck getting out of it :)

4. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I had a my steel, they use the cheapest steel they can get IMO and the tubes are just pipe that is cut and welded. The open tubes are useless and the steel I am allergic to (and I'm allergic to almost nothing, including Chinese steel devices)

John likes this.
  5. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    the chinese one i hacked out of two belts is not open per say,but seems to be close copy of what their second belt is. , tollyboy had a male model that was very close to this that well. id love to own but spending 1100 dollars on it well, seems a bit excessive and also as im more adult baby than anything else, i needed something where the locking system was well, not affected by moisture and well, a pinned 7 or 15 pin radial lock sure isn't that. my steels locking system is weird about is for the price of those, you would think they would of done a more elegant locking system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice