Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by b_quark, Nov 9, 2011.

1. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hello folks,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks... almost the same amount of time that my wife and I have been learning more about how to go about this chastity thing...

I bought a CB-6000s several months ago and self-applied it a few times while working up the courage to introduce my wife to the idea. When I first approached her with it and showed her the device, she was not into it at all. She thought it was a bit weird, did not understand why I would want this, and she thought the CB was funny looking, which of course is true. :)

Anyway, one day I had been working at home for a couple of days straight and found I could hardly get any work done for all the wanking I had been doing (sorry, but it's true). I put the device on to "stop" myself. When my wife got home from work I went and picked up her favorite dinner, poured her some wine, filled up the bath for her, and let her relax while I bathed her. During her bath she saw that I was wearing the CB and I explained to her why I had chosen to wear it that day. She was not visibly upset or put off by it, and instead she seemed to have realized that what I had previously told her about being more attentive and focused on her pleasure was all true. We proceeded to the bedroom where I helped her to several orgasms with my tongue and her favorite, huge dildo.

Needless to say, she has kept me locked in the CB-6Ks almost ever since that day. :) In fact, she has really advanced in taking control, giving me orders and chores, and generally taking delight in my "predicament." She teases me so that I feel the discomfort of trying to get hard in my CB. She uses me purely for her own pleasure, which also makes me test the bounds of my chastity device.

This is clearly the best thing that has happened in our 16-year marriage, for both of us.

After she accepted and embraced this lifestyle I told her that there were other devices available which would be more resistant to wear, allow for better hygiene, and even be more comfortable and less noticeable under clothing so that we could feel okay with me wearing the chastity device to work. She enthusiastically agreed to let me order a Mature Metal Jail Bird a few weeks ago, and it should arrive any moment now! We are both excited to have the new device and continue this new chapter in our marriage... I am simultaneously excited and scared about the spike strip we ordered too, LOL.

Anyway, enough about me... Sorry for the long intro. I am pleased to meet all of you and looking forward to learning from this impressive community.

b_quark

soforo likes this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Welcome b-quark!! Sounds like you two are working it out on your own quite well. Do keep us updated, especially when the Jailbird shows up.

Glad to have you both join us, Missy Tanya

3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Thanks Missy Tanya... The Jail Bird showed up this afternoon, and she ordered me to shower and put it on immediately. It's quite comfortable and definitely a better fit than the CB-6000s.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice