Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CanuckSnowman, Jun 4, 2014.

1. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Well, hello everyone.

I'm a mid 30's male living out in the country with my wife and kids. Not as hardcore as most on the forum from what I've read, but serious about chastity.

For my wife and I (do not refer to her as my KH...she is my wife, and we're equal), we sort of do a rotational lockdown schedule. She has never liked sex while she was menstruating so after playing around with our cb-6000 off and on, she came up with the idea that the moment she starts her period, I get put on lockdown. Throughout the month she'll think of tasks or chores or projects that need to be done around the house or acreage and when she clicks the lock, I get the list. I am locked at least until the list is done, sometimes a day or two longer depending on how she's feeling. It is NEVER before her period ends, although I have yet to be able to get the "honey-do" list complete that fast yet. Ha It is usually about 10 days or so...might stretch into two weeks at the longest. The other two weeks a month its free reign and we just do what we want sexually together. The only other condition is that I am NEVER allowed to masturbate...if I am horny, we have sex. Lucky that way!!

We had never been super serious about chastity, it was just used while she was on her period and she really likes how I am when on lockdown...more attentive, more romantic...yadda yadda...none of this is news to everyone here...ha. She jokes that she is the boss, and I always say I am...like I said, we just have fun with it!

Well, about three weeks ago I found the keys laying on the bathroom counter, and this isn't unheard of at our house but this time I thought I would be funny and hide the keys...then I sent her pics every few hours of the keys in a different spot in our house...totally joking and telling her she'd have to pay a ransom to get them back.....

....little did I know that she didn't think it was funny. When I gave her the keys back voluntarily the next day....I was told I would stay locked up....indefinitely.

So....the longest I had ever been locked up was a month...30 days. Seems like I'll be surpassing that now.

However, I work a physical job, weight train and and am really active and unfortunately have broken a couple of base rings on the cb-6000 now and then. So we are thinking of going to a Holy Trainer....

That's me in a nutshell.

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Welcome @CanuckSnowman - And thanks for letting us in on your taking on Chastity. It is always refreshing to hear from yet another personal setup, especially when it seems to work well and contains unexpected turn of events, that reveals in inherent sometimes overlooked dynamics in a chastity relationship. Dynamics that sometimes work behind the scenes, and suddenly emerges and take forms that surprises the participants. You seem for sure surprised, yet pretty satisfied with the sudden turn of events.

I makes me go down memory lane once more:) Always a pleasant ride.

Regarding the Holy Trainer, the new 2014 model is a good choice for a non-steel device. Been there and felt really comfortable with the anatomy of the device. To me security became and issue once my wife - yes she is wife and not mistress - wanted to have me locked up longer so I ended up with a Steelworxx Steelheart with PA- fixing, but that is another story.

Hope to hear more from You as your Chastity life progresses. We are here to help and support you and you wife if ever needed.

Have a great evening :)

3. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Yes the cb series can break quite repeatedly ... If you or I most likely say ...She wants you locked up for longer ...
    I can truly recommend the Mature Metal devices.. The money I could have saved over the years pales in comparison to the original price of the custom sized device!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice