I cheated... we're new to this

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by D4v1d, Sep 6, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. D4v1d

D4v1d Member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    welp... I screwed up and temptation got to me. I don't work Mondays and i was out of my CD and home alone and one thing led to another. Now, this happened on Sept 20, about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I fessed up today and now we're faced with how we should handle it. we're a pretty vanilla couple when it comes to chastity. No spanking or whips or anything. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help with some ideas on 'punishment'

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    A severe beating would be My response, but as you say, you are not into that sort of thing, that limits the options. Perhaps a week or two of domestic duties, and to add a little humiliation, maybe dressed in Female attire with a little apron.

sirius likes this.
  3. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I agree with Mistress B. Sometimes a violation of the rules requires a severe response on your KH's part. A sound spanking will reafirm the rules on establish to both of you who sets the rules and who is supposed to follow the rules. A couple weeks of lockup without release is the very least that she should "reward" you with for your indescretion. I know what my Domina would do under those circumstances and the belt would just be the begining, but to each his own.

sirius likes this.
  4. D4v1d

D4v1d Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I was going to offer to make sure she doesn't have to do any laundry for the next couple of weeks. I handle most of the other domestic duties already - clean, cook, clean after cooking, yard work etc. I get home from work before she does so when she gets home, she like to be able to work out, eat dinner and relax - so I do my best to make that happen. But it doesn't leave me much time to do laundry, so I'll have to manage that one. And yes, that would be quite humiliating Mistress B! I'll have to drop that one on her and see how she reacts :)

DeesHubby - I was thinking along those lines as well with a longer lock up time. I ordered a new device (not yet listed on MM site) and thinking about offering to remain locked until it arrives.

Maybe while we're at it - I can ask some advice. Like I said, we are pretty new to this, especially her. I've been locked since mid May. She has a natural domminant personality, but doesn't quite seem to be comfortable with anything other than making me give her back rubs/foot rubs and has no problem telling me 'no' to any fun in the bed unless she wants it. But that's about as far as we have gotten with it. She doesn't set a length of time to keep me locked, she just decides when she wants me out (which is fine) - but beyond those things, that's about the extent of our chastity/FLR play. I don't know what we should do to carry this further or to the next level... any advice would be greatly welcomed :)

5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Writing lines or corner time are also good 'non-corporal' punishments. Or loss of TV and Internet privileges. Loss of warm water privileges (cold showers).

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I would say don't rush her.
    Reading books on the subject will help, talk to her about how you feel, she will listen.
    Don't ask her to respond- let her mull it over.
    You say you don't have punishments. It would be a good idea to ask her to make a few up for you.
    Tell her to be very strict and see what she comes up with!

When I first started out on this lifestyle I was petrified by it all but because my partner was very supportive and patient I eventually blossomed into what I am now- his Mistress.
    I have never been happier and we both enjoy chastity and all it offers- and as for the sex- well, amazing!
    Keep going, be patient and if you play it right you can BOTH get what you need.

7. Deleted member 15357

Corner time is a great punishment. My lovely wife rates any infractions with a demerit point with 5 mins allocated per point. I am then cuffed, put into 5" pumps (no platform) and nose to the wall with a pair of panties between the wall and my nose.
    5 minutes is fun, 10 starts to get a bit challenging and half an hour is becoming torture. It is really hard to stay still in heels for that long. If the panties drop before the timer goes off I have to do it again the next time she sees fit with any time 'not served' added to the original half hour.

Strict Sir likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Upgrade to a device where you can't get out like that. Try MM with security screw - she keeps the 'drivers' of course.

9. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    A good punishment I feel always teaches me a lesson, is the post orgasm stroking. After a few minutes of that, you won't do it again :)

Slavey

10. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    I would go with writing lines, its boring as hell.

11. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    6 months of lock up with no release wouldnt be a bad start

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice