I guess it's for good........

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Short guy locked, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Short guy locked

Short guy locked Active member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Well it all started Christmas Day. Our neighbor Miss Rhonda came over for dinner on Christmas Day as I was cleaning up the kitchen my wife and her were talking in the front room. So I went in and sat with them and had a good conversation with Miss Rhonda and my wife. Well when Miss Rhonda got up to leave I walked her to the door and she patted me on my ass and said I will see you New Year's day. So I asked my wife what was going on and she said we're going over to Miss Rhonda's for New Year's dinner. Well I was a little confused with the pat on the ass before she left so I asked my wife about it, she said I will learn all about it on New Year's Day. So on New Year's Day we go next door to Miss Rhonda's now I must tell you Ms Rhonda is 83 years old. So we have a nice dinner and my wife and I helped her clean up the kitchen and her and my wife have a glass of wine and we head to the front room. All of a sudden Miss Rhonda looks at me and says your wife has told me about your situation at home, I looked over at my wife and I could feel my face getting nine shades of red, and she told me all about how you earned your orgasm the first of December,now I am shocked and can't say a word if I wanted to. So I said my wife has told you everything and Ms Rhonda says yes I absolutely. She says oh by the way your wife gave me the other key to your little lock, she said so right now I want you to stand up drop those pants of yours and show me that little lock belongs to this key. I looked at my wife and said it's just for real wife says you better do what you're told. So I stood up drop my sweatpants and Miss Rhonda looks at me and goes wow that's a pretty little pink cage. At this point I am so embarrassed I didn't say anything I just stood there with my little black dick in front of another woman. Of course my wife is sitting back smiling and enjoying every minute of this I am so humiliated I can't believe this is happening. Miss Rhonda goes in the other room and comes out with an old fashion razor strap. She proceed to tell us that her husband was a barber for over 53 years, and this is what she kept her husband in line with. She said now we are going to talk about that orgasm that you earned. She said I know that little thing of yours has been dormant since July 4th of 2023. She said is that true and I said yes Ms Rhonda your wife told me how you earned your orgasm. Oh and by the way she also told me your points went from 10 to 15 she asked me if I thought that was fair raising my points and I said yes Ms Rhonda it is totally up to her. All this time I'm standing with my pants down and my little lock dick exposed front of our neighbor embarrassed and humiliated I'm answering her questions and she knows a lot about it. Then came the most embarrassing part, she says take this key release yourself from the cage so I can make sure your voice telling me the truth about your little dick. I didn't know what to do I wanted to pull my sweatpants up and just go home. So I took the key unlock my cage took it off and Miss Rhonda goes yep it's little she says we're going to stand here and watch this little thing grow and stand straight out well it did my little hard on showed up. My wife has just been sitting back videoing this whole situation. That Miss Rhonda says oh boy it looks like it's ready to cum. She got up got a Rover out of her desk drawer and comes over and measures my little hard on and laughs and says boy it's almost 4 inches. Like I said I'm so embarrassed and humiliated it's not even funny. She looks at my wife and says the one you make him use his tongue that things too little to do anything. All of a sudden Miss Rhonda looks at me and says here are your options, she says that orgasm you earned you can stand right there and have it in front of me and your wife or you can opt to take your 10 points across your ass with this razor strap. I looked at my wife and said you want me to stand here and make myself cum in front of you you and Ms Rhonda so you guys can watch my little dick erupt and that's my earned orgasm. So I'm just staying here and jack off in front of you too. I said hell no I am not checking off in front of you too just so you can laugh at my little dick when it cums. Miss Rhonda stands up and says so you would rather take your 10 points with this razor strap across your naked ass and I get locked back up and earn 15 points to get another orgasm correct. I said yes I am not masturbating in front of you. She said okay she goes in grab the kitchen chair puts it in the middle of the front room telling me to put my hands on the seat of the chair and do not move, well let me tell you when it was over I wish I would have jacked off in front of her my ass hurt for 2 days. Miss Rhonda says from now on you know what this racer strap can do she says I might be 83 years old but I'll whip your ass every time your wife says so. Now you stand there and lock your little dick back up in your pink cage. And by the way your wife is 100% right you have the littlest dick I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of dicks at my age. And that's how my New Year began embarrassed and humiliated.

Sissy Maid Mary and robert61 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice