Interesting 'How I made it work' Reddit thread

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chaste_zombie, Dec 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I didn't post it (obviously since it is from the pov of a mistress) but I found the following reddit threads very interesting. I particularly like that the author came to the realization about fairness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemdomCommunity/comments/5d1v3j/how_i_made_it_work_part_1_of/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FemdomCommunity/comments/5d7wsm/how_i_made_it_work_part_2_of/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FemdomCommunity/comments/5e2q3l/how_i_made_it_work_part_3_of/

Performing an unfair act ("all the chores"), at my instruction, and without complaint was him demonstrating submission. For me to minimize the unfairness of it was the exact opposite of what I should have done.
    For me the whole point of the FLR aspects of my relationship is that it isn't fair. It isn't fair that I have to give her an hour long massage almost every night with little or not consideration of how tired I am. It isn't fair that she has the new car while I drive the old beater. But it wasn't fair in the 50s the way women were traditionally treated either. By living the life we have I gain so much from her pleasures and that is enough.

Hkeye and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Everyone is different. I thrive on positive reinforcement. The best thing my Wife can do for me is to acknowledge and thank me for the work I have done, to show me how happy she is with my efforts. If she ignored me or just expected me to get on with work then I would still do the chores but I doubt I would have made as much progress this year as I have.

The idea of fairness is one she has struggled with. The one thing I have managed to convince her is that if she has been at work when she gets home it is my job to do the chores and her chance to relax. She struggled with this at first as she grew up in a house where if there was work to do everyone was involved no matter what they had done previously. If she hasn't been at work though it actually makes her angry if I try and do anything to stop her doing housework. Very early on in our journey she gave me a huge dressing down when I tried to do some ironing that she had started. Oh boy, did I ever learn to not try that again!

One thing that makes me sad is the removal from the Mansion of Ms Amanda. She once told me that I lived in a true FLR and praised me for my efforts in keeping it real. It was probably one of the nicest things that any member of staff at the Mansion has ever said to me.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I like what this Mistress is saying and how she has developed her FLR. She is definitely doing this with her husbands wishes foremost in her thoughts and influencing the direction the FLR is going but enjoying what is happening.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice