Let go. Chastity is much more than a fantasy.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Hi all.

Quick introduction.

I started wearing a device after upsetting my wife by modifying my penis by splitting my glans. She had given me permission but wasn't ready for the way it looked. My plan had been to get two ampallangs, but this was vetoed and I suggested the device as a way of hiding what I had done. Chastity was never the goal but a happy addition. My wife being my mistress also came later, and started for her the day she first turned the key to my device. It wasn't just the lock that clicked, something clicked in her as well.

For five years we developed our use of male chastity and also found the Mansion, discovered the concept of FLRs and started developing our own relationship where she became Mistress Elle and I became her subby-hubby.

Like many those early days were frantic ones for me, as my brain got used to the idea of denial, of not having access to my own penis and orgasms, of submitting to my wife. The thing is once I got past those early fantasy fuelled days our FLR and chastity based relationship really developed into something special. Don't get me wrong, of my top ten sexual experiences, at least eight of them occured after I had put on a chastity device, but if you let chastity really define who you are then things can get really deep.

I can honestly say chastity changed me. Friends of ours started commenting on how close we were to each other, how supportive I was. Nobody thought of me as being a wimp, becasue my wife wanted me to be an active sub, looking for opportnities to serve her and not be a downtrodden nobody. All people saw was a loving couple and a husband who would always care for his wife. At home things were a little stricter, but nothing crazy.

Anyway. fast forward, the chastity and FLR faded after we moved back to the UK from Europe in 2020, a move caused by the double whammy of Brexit and Covid. Life became very complicated, we lost a lot of our privacy as our adult son who has health issues of his own has to live with us and British houses are miniscule in comparison to what you get in Europe (unless you have daft amoutns of money.)

I will not be writing about how many orgasms my wife demanded I gave her, or how I was on my knees licking her shoes or anything like that, unless something about the experience stands out. After you have read several accounts of how brilliantly chaste somebofy is, or how demanding their mistress is, it all starts to blur. One reason I spent a long time away from the mansion is I became tired of what appeared to be fantasists writing made up stories of something they didn't really understand.

By the way, that is my idea of a quick introduction!

Hi, My name is Jas and I am addicted to masturbating. It has been 25 days since I last had an orgasm.

2. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Brilliant Job, and hit the nail on the head. Chastity isn't mainstream because its actually kind of extreme. Chastity and what it implies is not a sex toy. Certainly it can be used as such. This forum rose from the ranks of aficionados of sorts, connoisseurs of the magic and how to mix that potion.
    In reality, proper Chastity acts like a mind altering drug, with it you can achieve what otherwise is impossible, like curing a life long bad habit.
    Welcome back mate.

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Good to see you back. That’s a weird statement as I wasn’t here before you left, but I’ve read some of your earlier posts. I am an admirer of anyone who takes the time to write more than just the fantasy aspect of this ‘lifestyle’.

I can appreciate anyone who says this:
    I am all for long written journal posts and sometimes pointless ramblings. We can all get caught up in detailing our amazing (non) sex life… sometimes I just want to read about how being chaste has improved a relationship.

Anyway, I’m following this thread :+1:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice