Looking Ahead, piercing options.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by allthebluetwo, Dec 19, 2023.

1. allthebluetwo

allthebluetwo Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Hi all,

Hoping this is the right forum.

So having introduced chastity play to my relationship about 2.5 years ago, we've incorporated it more and more to the point where I got a PA about a year ago and spend most of my time locked in a BA28. I really like the device, it fits very well and is no issue to wear for over a month.

Due to me being uncut, I went with a slightly larger inner diameter than I perhaps needed to allow room for my foreskin to move as required. I have discovered however that this allows me to "rock" the cage and achieve orgasm, albeit not the most satisfying one in the world. I'm planning to buy a BA-25 with slightly revised dimensions in the new year to try and address that, but I can't help but think that ultimately, a circumcision might be the best route forward, especially as I'm tempted to move to a belt in the future. I'd then look to convert my PA into an apadravya and go from there.

Has anyone else on here had an adult circumcision specifically for chastity reasons? I'd be interested to hear any experiences, especially in the UK.

Thanks.

2. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Not specifically for chastity and I was circumcised before I started to wear a chastity device.But I would not want to wear a chastity cage with a foreskin. Being tightly circumcised means it is so much easier to keep everything clean and the cage can have a better grip on you. I have a PA and it ensures I can not escape.

3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a medical circumcision in my 20s. Mainly because my foreskin was a little bit too tight and would get small skin tears after sex or masturbation, but chastity was a big motivation too. That circumcision went well, no pain afterwards except immediately after the local anaesthetic wore off but paracetamol was enough. Sutures dissolved after about 1 week which made erections comfortable again. Had sex after 3 weeks, probably a bit too early but it all looked healed.

I wasn't quite happy with the look as I wanted "low and tight" but the urologist didnt care too much. I had it redone a year later at a muslim circumcision clinic in Leicester. He did it as low as possible like i wanted (scar directly next to glans, looks very neat) and as tight as I told him (I drew the lines on where to cut, based on my erect size and how much excess skin I had). Now it's just how I want, looks good, tight enough to have the glans uncovered always.

The feeling during sex is better than before. "Dry" Handjobs/masturbation take a bit longer to cum compared to before, so some oil or lube can help speed things up though it's not necessary. But actually it turns me on a bit - "this dick is not for wanking, if I want to come I need to use a vagina or mouth". (Although, again, dry masturbation is still possible)

Eric Ny, allthebluetwo and MSDB321 like this.
  4. allthebluetwo

allthebluetwo Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your thoughts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice