Looking for tips on More secure birdcage device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissyslut73, Feb 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyslut73

Sissyslut73 Member

South Dakota
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Does anyone have tips on how to secure a birdcage device so i can't slip my cock out?

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    In the past year I've found through experience with a few devices and through reading others posts that there really is no 100% secure ball trap device. Some companies make an anti pullout device that will make it painful if you try to pullout like the punishment pins on mature metal devices. At some point I'm sure most of us with ball trap devices have asked this question. The way I look at it is like this... I'm wearing this as a reminder of who's in charge and second it's a reminder of something I wanted and a promise I made to my mistress. With all of that in mind it made it easy to not "cheat the system". Also over the course of a year my mistress has given me the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Sure there have been a handful of times that I didn't have my device on and I might have snuck off to take care of business. In the end I always regretted it because the orgasms I gave myself seem like a joke compared to the ones my mistress gives me. So in the end it's really your mental determination to not want to pull it out. However I see you're in your early twenties and I remember how strong my sex drive was at that point to and you might feel it impossible when the urge to jerk it strikes. So I'm that case you should look at getting a PA piercing and find a device that utilizes that kind of piercing. From what I understand there is no escaping that type of device without seriously hurting yourself.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I don't cheat by trying to get out but it would be a real turn on to know I couldn't get out no matter how hard I tried!

4. Sissyslut73

Sissyslut73 Member

South Dakota
    Local Time:
    I don't cheat for the fact of the amazing orgasms like u said locked but it would be nice to know I couldn't get out like Jessica said

Captured Pirate likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I have better luck using a smaller ring and only one testicle (the larger of the two).

6. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I use a piece of thin plastic coated wire rope as a type of belt to hold the cage in place. I made a loop on each end to fit around the post, and did that with small aluminum swedges. To cushion the rope around my waist, I used a section of thin rubber garden irrigation tubing cut to fit. I sized it so that there would be so little room between the cage and my pelvis that if I were to pull out the back, an erection would be very uncomfortable. There are pictures on my profile page.

Works well for me and my Mistress Wife! :)

Sissyslut73 likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I couldn't agree with the two of you more. The feeling of total helplessness and inescapability is such a huge turn on. So I understand and appreciate the struggle to find the perfect device. I still think a PA is the way to go for maximum security. Another thought too sissy slut is that you can get a device with a urethral insert. I've never used one although my style of device can utilize one. Although I can't speak from personal experience it looks to me as though it'd be very hard to pull out of your device with a urethral insert inserted into you.

Captured Pirate and Sissyslut73 like this.
  8. Sissyslut73

Sissyslut73 Member

South Dakota
    Local Time:
    Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas everyone it is greatly appreciated!!! i think someday i'll have a PA.

9. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I've started with a CB6000s and it's been a struggle. Thankfully there are a mess of rings and posts of various sizes, as I think I've gone through every variation there is. I even sprang for an expensive set of larger rings and posts as to start with, they were all very painful. As time has gone on I don't have that problem anymore and I've graduated to more normal sized rings and posts. I've actually had to as the larger rings allowed my balls to slip out and that's happened at work. I actually had to stuff my very large device in my pocket and smuggle it out to the car glove box. Fortunately nobody stopped me as I dashed from the toilet to my car outside, I could totally see that happening. Now that I'm down to smaller sizes I haven't had a ball pull out, I think I could possibly pull my penis through the back though, but I don't as what would be the purpose of that? I want this device. I wanted to wear it in the first place. I need a strong hand as my mate is beginning to learn. In fact she demanded that I get punishment pins for my new Queen's Keep, because you know, ouchies! So the upshot is that like many others have said here, I wanted this. I do it also to please my mate. I'm trying to live up to the FLR standard, but it's hard. My wife has always been kinda subby with me and I've also been pretty Alpha, so there is definitely a learning process we are both going through. My feeling is that if you need to be as secure as possible then you need a PA device. That's the single most secure way to keep everything in place and not have a chance of falling off. Good luck with your endeavors.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice