My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Wow, these posts are giving me full blown erections. I'm not in lock up, just not allowed to cum :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Go Mel, Go!
    Go Mel, Go!
    Go Mel, Go!

*waves lighter in the air* :happy0158:

With painful boner in his cb3k,
    mikecb

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    You guys amaze me. LOL Mike I hope that device is killing you as bad as mine did me last night.

Well she is still very much on her game today but low and behold the thin strap on the damn birdlock snapped. Actually I think it just finished stretching out. good thing is when I ordered the replacement in they sent two straps as well so I will be good when I get back home. I was really amazed when I said I was ready to sell all these damn ball secured style and get a belt so we did not have the pain, the problems, and the other issues. she said do whatever you need to do because you have some time in this buddy. <gulp>

Anyway just popped into say hi and share that tid bit of info. Oh and by the way Mike I am supposed to relay to you her name is Melissa or Goddess Melissa not Mel> LOL Evidently that is reserved for me or her family. HAHA
    I will leave off the part where she said it should be a five day penalty for each infraction this week. LOL I think she is taking to this very seriously now.

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK well clarifying some things here before bed. First Mike I do hope you recognized that comment towards you as a friendly joke because it was. She was kidding about the comments and did not intend for me to put it on here.

Anyway she has a major headache tonight so I am 100% positive there will eb no earth shattering story for tomorrow. Heading to bed now so till tomorrow I am safe from her reign. All kidding asside this woman drives me crazy just being near her so this is probably a much needed break. I have never wanted something so much that at the same time caused so much turmoil and frustration, wow.

Anyway she is taking this serious and not sure where we will really go with the belt idea but something has to change to get away from this trapped ball pain syndrome. Good night all.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Apparently not as badly as you. Mine didn't burst at the seams! lol

Woo hoo! Isn't it grand when the Wife gives us the go ahead for a big expenditure for a hobby! Strike while the iron is hot! I wonder if Locked-In-Steel will be at any conventions near you in the near future?

Oh dear, my apologies to Goddess Melissa! :anim_37:

Jeez, I must have done that about 6 or 7 times this week. Sorry, xcite, at five days each, I guess that's about another extra month for you! :innocent0009:

*chuckles*
    mikecb

6. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Oh boy, xcitex2! What a story!

I'm on day 9 of lockup (for the first time) and I am starting to get hard at the slightest thing, so I really shouldn't be reading your posts.

On the other hand, though.....

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I think crow is best served cooked. Well I mean once again she makes me look like an idiot, which sometimes I do all on my own.

Last night she has this splitting headache. I write my post and IT WAS NOT intended to be a you wont dare torment me thing. I tell her I am going to bed and she should do the same and get off the laptop to get some rest. I go over to her place on the couch and massage her temples to help relieve the headache, only to find out all she has taken is regular Advil. I went and got her two Excederine Migraine pills and went to bed. She comes up about ten minutes later all giddy because the pills are kicking in and I am relieved.

Still laying in all my glory she decided to let me sleep out of the cage for the night. she asks if she can trust my hands for the evening or does she need to shackle me to the bed. I swear I was not being a smart ass as my intentions were to ask her the honest question do you think you can trust me. I say " I don't know do you?" This was obviously the wrong way to answer because she jumps up, finds the leather wrist cuffs we keep around and next thing I know I am secured hands above my head to the headboard. Now this would have been bad enough but just because she is feeling better she gets the damn Hitcahi out and starts using it on my penis. Of course not so much as to let me cum just enough to give me what she says is a preview of the release I will be allowed to have. I am going out of mind already and THIS is the release I get. OMG. Of course now feeling a little spunky herself she lays back on the foot of the bed, parts her legs so I get a full view of her partially shaven sex, and goes to town with the vibrator on herself. Here I am still wondering what the hell I said and horny as all hell. It takes everything I can do to get just a bit of friction on her leg which is laying across my hips and try as I might I am not getting anywhere close to relief.

Once she is finished she gets all put bak together and turns off the light. I am seriously expecting her to unlock me as she NEVER leaves me that way. I keep talking to her pleading, begging, rubbing up against her and every attempt is met with a calm and quiet sush! I am going out of my mind as the fact of my situation is a slight turn on itself which does not help my intense erection I have now. Ironically the same erection that hurts because it is full and NOT locked up. I am thinking in my head what the hell. Somewhere in my pleading she breaks and comes over to unlock the cuffs but I sense in her she is really pissed I wont shut up. Against my better judgement I told her to leave them secured because if she REALLY wants me that way then leave them. Once again in stupidity perhaps testing her. Well test failed because I slept that way for about six hours until she woke tired of hearing the chain rattle when I turned over. She let me out then I slept like a baby the rest of the night. Not a single chance to cheat the system even if I was stupid enough to try.

I really was not trying push her last night and the question was intended to be can you trust me not should you or anything smart. I will say the vibrator thing, well if any of you have not had that done with a massager such as this look the hell out. It was only three minutes of tease with numerous stops but oh hell I was going mad. there is no doubt if, no check that, when she follows through on her threat I will surely need to be shackled all the way around because I damn near came off the bed.

I say this and I promise Goddess if you are reading this is not a challenge at all! I am not sure who this new woman is but she is not the wife I knew just weeks ago. She is sexier, hotter, more self aassured, and definitely knows how to take charge in ways I never knew existed. However, everyone has there limits and surely hers is there somewhere. I cant imagine she can keep this up for too long before burning out. Good gracious she has had more orgasms in the last three days then we have had together in the last month, maybe two. LOL Just the thought of "my release" being only a ruined orgasm with this massager is maddening enough. IF she actually does it only to lock me back up, well I will go crazy I think. this is definitely a run I did not expect.

OK now Mike I think the joke was five days for you for each offense not me. So by your own accounts thats is 35 days.

Ashby thanks for stopping by. this being your first time congratulations and good luck. My first time was about 7 days I think then she went to 25. Not sure where the math came in but I remember many tease sessions only to be locked back up again. I suspect that is coming again soon.

Off to the chiropractor now so catch you all later. Looks like back in the Lori device again today. I wish I could say the temptation to cheat was not there but at least the knowing better is! I can't imagine what she would do at this point.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    *cough* *sputter* ME?!?! EEP!

Seriously, though, I'd like to share a bit of advice, if I may. I've been reading a lot of Femdom blogs lately, many of which are populated by Domme's who became bitter about working so hard to please their subs. It's all about give and take. Goddess Melissa is really in a great Domme space right now. I hope you're showing her all the appreciation and positive reinforcement that you can! She's making your dreams come true. Hopefully she's getting everything she needs, too! That may not just be orgasms, which seem to be plentiful at the moment, but everything else! As you alluded, she's perhaps in a horny phase right now. If you want to keep this lifestyle up through the cooler times, she needs positive reinforcement aside from the hot sex.

I love that you got her pills, and gave her head rubs for her headache. I do that with my wife all the time. Hell, last night I heated up a beanbag for her. She had a really bad one. Sometimes, just taking care of her like that is more important and romantic than a hot romp in the sack.

Anyway, I'm insanely jealous and really happy for you both! Keep it up, well, you know, not "up".. but well... hehe ;-p

mikecb

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike this is such a good comment for you to bring up. I do think we as spouses, men, husbands, subs, you name it-take advantage of our partners at times. Even though we may not realize it we do and I am glad there are friends on here who can remind me of that and point that out for the others.

In regards to making my fantasies come true, well hell She is writing the fantasies in my head as we go. I never in a million years would have thought this could be possible but it is and well you know, WOW. I want to go on record here for her and everyone one else and say She is the world to me and if She decided that it was vanilla or not U/us I woudl give this up in a heart beet because I never want Her to feel unvalued at all.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    well I guess the effects of long term chastity are setting in. Tonight I sent the wife off to go to a tanning salon while I took care of the boys, cleaned up the dinner table (very little to do with take out), got them ready for bed, put some laundry in the dryer, and picked up some laundry in our room. She came home as was beside her self in disbelief! Yeah!

Our oldest had a little upset stomach so she took care of him once she got home. I thought I had him under control but leave it up to Her to come home, give him some mom medicine, and all of a sudden he is better. Darn kids.

Wel I would say I should be safe tonight since She is tired and the kids wore her out but well, you know the drill. I was given a new set of instructions and was told if I wanted to sleep without the chastity device I needed to come up with my own restraint system that is non escapable. If she approves then that will be my option. I am glad but scared at the same time. She knows darn well I know how to tie up and secure things, hell She has been on the receiving end a few times. LOL However it has to be better than this steel trap. This of course will be at her discretion so I imagine if I get stupid or mouthy I am screwed. Well enough for now I most likely will not be posting again tonight as I am going to quietly head to bed later and let this night slip by without Her making me look like a silly willy head again!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good afternoon everyone. I missed this mornings post due to a work assignment.

Last night was event free except for the fact that I spent all night shackled to the headboard again. She has decided to let me sleep SOME nights out of the cage for comfort and overall rest but she said it comes at a price. If I am out She wants a 100% guarantee I will not do anything in the middle of the night. This all goes back to a bet we had some time ago. We were reading this forum about some guy who was able to masturbate while his wife slept next to him. She said no way that would never happen in our house. That night I proved it could be done and now She is going to make sure I can't do it again. In all honesty She is really taking to this lifestyle all of a sudden. This morning early She kissed me good morning as She unfastened the wrist cuffs from their strap. I totally expected Her to let it all go but She is going along like this is our everyday life. Perhaps this is my new life. She seems to love it right now.

There is something happening inside of me that even I notice. We have all read about the changes that take place and I for one am living and noticing them. I become so much more attentive, I do things out of kindness that I would otherwise just let her do, and I look at her differently. Even the fun but grabbing I used to do has calmed way down. Just last night when she realized what I had done by helping her with the laundry she sat in amazement and said something along the lines of I hope you get used to that device. OUCH!

Speaking of device today is killing me. I guess I have "blue balls" as the pain in both of them is pretty noticeable. As long as I am sitting everything is good but the minutes I try to stand or walk to much it hurts. Just the weight from the device is enough that it makes it pretty intense. Not sure how much is normal but it is hardly enjoyable. I have read this crazy book about key holding where they say the first period of time should be 90 days! Who is She kidding. This sucks already. It is the first time I have experienced this "leaking" some of you talk about. Three of four times today I noticed and thought oh gosh that is just not right. Then there is this small sensation towards my prostrate area that makes me realize why some have taken to milking and anal play. While neither of us have today I would have almost done it myself to get some relief.

Well God willing She is coming by the studio in a bit so we can play a little Friday hooky. I asked since she would be with me the rest of the day if she would permit me to remove the device. I guess we will see. All I know is I need to find something with a little less weight. Perhaps it is time to dig out the old CB6K again. At least with it I can adjust the ring size as needed. Is it really possible that after only 10 days I would want and need her so bad that I would be thinking of doing almost anything to get that release? Perhaps. All I know now is I desperately want to make her the happiest woman on earth.

12. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Even with the plain old cb-6k, letting it hang caused discomfort after a while. I can not imagine what a metal device would do.

I made an elastic belt that keeps the weight off the jewels and it works great! You may be able to do the same with the Lori. This made a huge difference for me.

I also notice that when I am locked and she has the key, I just do things. Say what you want, but that focus IS there, and I have more energy.

As for 90 days - well, there is a point at which I just become irritable. Now it may be that a strong KH could work with that, but my wife is not a strong KH, so that is the point where things start to go downhill. I am going to watch for that and have a heart to heart with her this time.

I read somewhere that the answer to the question 'how long should he do without' is best answered by 'how is he acting'. Denial that causes good behavior should be continued, but it needs to be less then the 'all hope is given up' stage and it also needs to be maintained by teasing and praise.

ymmv :)

I have also suggested that I am loose on the w/e's - on my honor and with her most of the time anyway. I am doing this for several reasons, but if all goes well, I hope to have her lock me in till the end of July.

I know - be careful for what you ask for ...

js

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, I find it helps to wear tight underwear, even when sleeping. It helps keep the weight off the family jewels.

Hold it together! :)
    mikecb

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey js11756 and mikecb! Well thanks for the comments you two. Js I might try the strap idea. I actually went out and spent a good deal of money on specialized underwear from ergowear.com. These have a pouch like system that I thought would help support the extra weight but I am thinking I need to do something else because I am wondering if the so called pouch is the problem by letting everything hang just a little to much. Good thing is tonight, of course under her supervision, I am free to relax and re-coupe so to speak. She is all wound up for the release idea she has for Sunday so that is something to look forward to. Tonight I think She has lost her competitive edge and just wants to relax and so she should. In the mean time I guess I should research some other ways to wear this. I mentioned tonight about this pole on another site that asked women if they could increase their orgasms received by oral sex to two to three times a week and decrease their partners orgasms to once a month or less would they? I about fell off my chair when she said "Oh hell ya" Now the irony of this is the site specifically said they would "increase" This begs the question do our wive's view the dominant role as something that really turns them on, OR do they just not like the regular sexual interaction? Mine said as she giggled it was like a no obligation-satisfaction-guaranteed. Is She would really entertain this idea, well lets just say I could be in some serious, lust crazy trouble. LOL

Well enough rambling for tonight catch you all later!

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning everyone. I was a little more refreshed this morning probably because I do not have work to deal with today. Well some but nothing to bad. Goddess and I went to bed a a realistic time last night and as I crawled into bed she just sat looking at me. When I looked at her as if to say what she looked at the leather shackles still secured to the bed and said that or a cage. I was shocked. I keep waiting for her to give up on this role but I have a feeling it is here to stay for a while.

Of course this time it was closer to five in the morning before I was released and all I could think was holy cows she is REALLY doing this. the few times I woke last night were very erotic. I have always had this fantasy where I was left like that and here I was three nights in a row. She just slept so calmly next to me, relaxed, and almost with a smile on her face. I asked her how it feels to know I slept like that next to her all night and she says she likes it a lot.

To make matters worse after our conversation last night about the post above I have this dream where she came to me and said this time it is for real. You will no longer have a release unless I grant it. My terms would alway be in 13 day increments due to the day we got married on the 13th. Only on the 13th day will I be let out for a release but that release would not necessarily be guaranteed intercourse. To start off she was securing me to the bed. You can imagine the head trip when I wake secured to the bed. LOL Now the funny thing is I can see her doing this. Don't ask me why but this I know she has in her. the part that is really driving me nuts is her new rule that I can not touch any part of her body unless in a chastity device. I don't think I realized how much she disliked me groping her until now. She knows darn well if I am locked up I will keep far from those thoughts so the duh moment finally hit me this morning. Anyway off to shower and re-lock as She will be away from me this morning. We have a date night set for tonight. I am so thankful it is just a casual thing. I can just see her right now making me wear something under my clothes besides the device or worse yet her in heels. Luckily this will be a very casual maybe even short type of thing so I am safe. Tomorrow is the release day and I am going mad with desire. Take care everyone and have a great day.

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol. Kinda makes me glad I was married on the 4th! lol :innocent0009:

I'm so happy for you guys, finding your stride and having fun with this! What is it they say? It takes 21 days to form a habit? Hmm... if you can keep the mood going through your next lockup, it seems you'll have the chastity lifestyle off to a running start! :yes1:

While I envy the nightly bondage, I do hope you guys move forward with the full belt. One of these nights, one of the kiddos is going to come knocking on the door with a tummy ache or something, and there's going to be a scramble! lol

Keep up the good work, Goddess Melissa! I hope you're having as much fun as xcitex is! I can practically feel his happy glow from here!

mikecb

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OMG Mike Please Please Please know we take every precaution not to let any chance of the kids coming into the room. the straps and the shacks are actually under the pillow so even if they did come into the bedroom with lights on they would not see anything. Of course I am not left there unless she is there and the kids are in bed and our lights off.

We are considering moving forward with the belt and in all honesty this shackle thing is not an every night thing anyway. Just until the jewels heal from the harsh breaking of the strap on the birdlock. Actually I am in the device today and all seems to be good so far. If all progresses like I think it will I will be in the cage and out of shackles tonight. Anyway back to the day.

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, ya, I knew you guys have been locking the door and taking precautions. I wasn't thinking so much about getting "caught" as just needing to unlock to go open the door, or jump up to banish monsters from closets, or big bad wolves from under beds. ;-p

Glad to hear you're healing up! :)
    mikecb

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    All is ready just waiting for the sitter to come over and we are OUT OF HERE! YEAH! Ok not that excited but it is going to be so nice.

Looks like I am good to go for devices. Back in the birdlock today and even with work all has been pretty comfy. Of course there is that little pinch every now and then but for the most part there is no pain that should not be there. Funny thing is I thought I had this mastered as today was pretty straight forward. The Goddess has me on my knees helping her trim some stray hairs from around her sex. Wonderful...here I thought I was skating today. Something about the scene overall just made me wince. Oh well enough for now the sitter is pulling into the drive! Later.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I am happy to say we had a wonderful date. It was so nice to put everything aside, work, kids, even sex life. After our initial plans we realized we had this extra time so we went miniature golfing. I asked if I should have let her win and she said no way, game on. I won overall but she actually beat me on the back nine. Anyway she had a good time there playing with my ass when she had the chance.

Anyway today was great. I got back in the CB6000 today and was trying all day to figure out why I stopped wearing that one. The nice thing is having the various ring sizes. I think part of the problem is when I first put on any of the devices they are all great. Once I get into all these tease and denial sessions everything down there starts getting just a little more swollen as each day goes by and thus the problems.

Anyway speaking of teases..As I said the night last night other than the few little teases was a really quiet night and we realy got to enjoy each others company. So here it is time to go to bed and I climb in to bed thinking OK tonight is a great night to just be quiet and cuddle. She looks at me in a waiting look as if to say put the cuffs on. I was a little shocked so I got the cuffs ready, she secured me, and then it starts. She gets all wound up and then starts playing with me getting me all erect as she begins to play with herself. Then all this talk and I wish I could recount all the details but my head was spinning because I was so turned on. I am literally panting, out of breath begging, and she kisses me softly, turns out the lights and says good night honey. OMG!!! Goodnight!?!?! What seriously. She has gone from well if you want to wear this to I AM THE GODDESS!

Well I need to go get ready now as tonight is release night. I already have an idea of what is coming what I do not know is if she is going to allow me to make love to her or give me a ruined orgasm. While I am obviously wanting her in every sense I have this feeling I am not going to get that and will end up right back in lockup in the morning and this will turn out to be a very short release period. The question now begs to be asked, will she move on to the 21 day period as she joked about before? I will let you know as I find out. Night everyone.

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Partially ruined orgasm followed by torture!

Ok well maybe the headline is a little harsh but for crying out loud it felt like torture.

I don't know how to set the scene so let me just tell it as I saw it. I knew the night as coming as Goddess has told me it was all week. In all honesty I thought She was going to give in a little and not make it as crazy as it was. I had set the room up earlier at Her request. I had to dust off the spreader bar and the ankle cuffs but none the less they were ready for Her use should She decide to use them. Use them She did. We went to bed and I just lay in the bed with a sigh of relief. It was the first time in 12 days I was out of my device and out of the restraints on the bed.

She changed that almost immediately. I have never paid for or experienced a professional dominatrix but last night made me realize I will never have to. She walked in the room with a serious look on Her face masked by this soft smile and went right to work. Not so much as "this was a good day" "thanks for dinner" nothing. She just said I knew this was coming and with that She went to work. She first turned to shut our door and all I heard was the lock. She was not wasting any time. Then She went to work on other locks. First the ankles and then the wrists. Here I am now completely spread eagle on our bed. and just dying to feel Her touch. She has made sure that won't happen. Still completely clothed I am desperately wanting to feel Her flesh against mine. Nope not a chance, instead She proceeds to open our little toy drawer and finds a very affective leather blindfold. She tells me this is so I won't know what She is doing. The silence at this point is deafening and I can't figure out where She has gone in the room or what is going on.

That only took seconds however as the next thing I feel is this strong buz right below my testicles. I damn near came off of the bed, well I tried anyway, this is no doubt why the shackles were there. I realize now She has that damn Hitachi out again and I am writhing about the bed like a mad man. She starts next working on my shaft slowly going up and down stopping at the head for a moment then moving back down. Of course as She can sense me tensing up she pulls away completely and stops all together. I am almost gasping for air in all my frustration and my head is spinning in total darkness. When She realizes after a few moments that too much of this and it will be over She decides to remove the blindfold and tells me She gets her orgasm first. I am thinking hot damn maybe She will jump up on me or at bare minimum let me give her oral. Nope, wrong again. Instead She lays back with Her head at the foot of the bed so I am looking right into Her parted legs. She is wearing these shear see through black panties and the next thing I know that damn vibrator is getting to play with the one area I want to.

It is a matter of minutes before She has gotten off and returns to my torment. Once again starting then stopping, first the head then the balls. Even at one point She put this darn thing down towards my ass and I about went blind. She then stops and does the unthinkable. By now I have been begging for Her to be on me I desperately wanted to feel Her. I just kept begging "Please I want to be inside you" Now as if with the skill of a professional Herself She leans in whispering and giggling, playing with my penis the entire time.

"You have a choice" She says all playfully. "You inside me but you go back into lockup right after wards either shackles or cage AND you start your 21 days!"

All I can think is where is the damn choice . "Or," She interrupts my thoughts "I can finish with this and you can have a 12 hour reprieve so you can get a good nights rest."

This should not have been a hard choice to make. Either way I had to agree to one or the other AND accept a 21 day lockup. However the last few nights had been very restless sleep and I was starting to loose concentration during the day. But on the other hand I so wanted to feel Her on me and to make love it was killing me to be here. All I remember saying was I don't want to be locked up tonight I just want to hold you..and with that She went back to work. I would stop Her and say something like wait that is not what I meant and this scenario went on for a few seconds each time. I am not sure where the actual decision came in as the rest is such a blur for me. All I remember was looking down at Her holding my penis in one hand and that damn Hitachi in the other. The tip of the machine meeting the tip of me. As I got closer She just squeezed harder and then everything went hazy. Right as I bean to cum She let go with the vibrator and just lightly held me to make sure the mess went all over me and not anything else. This would normally gross me out but I don't even remember that I just remember that there was not that stroking I needed to complete the whole thing in my mind. While it was not quite a ruined orgasm I imagine, it was none the less a very draining experience that left me wanting more.

She took the towel She had nearby and cleaned me off, for the most part anyway. Then She decided She had more playing to do. I felt that buz again on my shaft and came off the bed in my mind, not physically because the shackles where still attached. What the hell was She doing I asked. This was my torment for Her allowing me such pleasure She said. It was killing me. Here I had exhausted all energy I had now She was working me over again as if for the first time. Each touch sent me deeper into madness and She just giggled and kept saying stuff like "Oh this is priceless" She continued on for about three to four minutes on again off again until I was begging to do anything just to get her to quit.

"Oh this is easy," She said "all you need to do is promise me that first thing in the morning without me having to tell you, you will be in a device again and start 21 days"

"But" was all I could get out before the familiar buzzing sensation hit me again. "OK OK OK Yes!" I screamed. It was crazy.

Once everything was done, toys cleaned and put away, lights off, I just lay holding Her. It was the first time in a long while that I got the opportunity to just hold Her next to me. Even though She still wore the sexy little outfit, as if to test me, I just wanted to hold Her. the sensation of that alone was worth everything. I never in a millions years would have expected this. Oddly this morning was like the whole thing never happened in Her mind. She just smiled at me this morning, checked the security of the device and made no mention of last night. I knew She knew I was thinking about it however. She simply smiled and walked about the house with this look of "Oh yes I am his Goddess"

Well that is all the time I have this morning hopefully I can get back here later but truth be told, after sleeping like a baby last night I realize I need to use this day to it's full potential.

22. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
  23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good gravy!!!! :anim_65:

Goddess Melissa rocks! You are SUCH a lucky guy!

Cheers,
    mikecb

24. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Since I have not even been milked this month, these entries are driving me crazy! Yummy!

Mel rocks!

25. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    OMG.

Enjoy you lucky devil. It is 'only' 21 days, how bad can that be?

js

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice