My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    By the way Mike. love your comment about the recovering Catholic. My wife was/is one as well. Even she jokes about it from time to time.

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sorry gang I left out one very important part of my post. The real reason the whole re-exploration of chastity started for my wife and I was the result of the verse not the verse itself. Meaning... idle hands obviously take over way to many times. This part my wife has a problem with and try as I might once few days goes past, well nothing stopping me. However when she has the key it stops everything. I will even try to find work to do when thay annoying got have it time comes rolling along. Truth be told I like that part. I stay focused, I get more accomplished, and I make up fantasies about strange events, women, and places far less. She is pleased because she knows I am focused now only on her and us. Any how, this part is not obviously new to any of you but it is critical to our motivation. The fear only sets in for me if and when she hits a long spell of not being in the mood for much of anything then... well you know how that goes.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well despite what logic we may try to define here one thing holds true; when Goddess gets the urge she just gets the urge. Today we were sending text messages back and forth as I was at work. She of course says I love you and I reply with I love you more and I can prove it. Now for me that meant I was going to ask her out to lunch for a fun afternoon instead of the boring lets do the sensible thing and meet at home for lunch. Her reply "Just hand over the keys =)" I had to laugh as I replied I meant I was going to take you to lunch. to which of course she says " Oh You can do that too"

There was this oddly crazy smile on my face and as some of my colleagues were near they asked hat I was smiling at. I just shook it off and thought, if they only knew. Needless to say it is back in the Steel Lori device today. Problem is the last few days I have been extremely worked up and she is starting to come down with a major cold. This could be a longer stint then what I am ready for. Oh well, we all know the answer to that thought.

Not much else going on today just some good old fashion editing in the studio. The weather is gorgeous here today so me and the motorcycle have a date with the road! As always thank you for stopping in.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    The weather is gorgeous today!! :happy0120: Anyway, I'm so glad to hear you're back in lockup. Right where you love to be. I really love reading about your playfulness with each other. My pet and I text/sext a lot during the day and it's so juvenile and fun! In fact, when we started this new chapter in our lives, he didn't have texting on his phone. He didn't believe in it. I kept begging him to do it, and he just refused saying it was ridiculous that you can't just pick up the phone and call someone. I made him get text/picture message put on his phone and now he's more addicted than I am. I really like getting him all wired up, knowing he's at work. :p Keep up the great writing, my dear. I just love reading it. Please let your goddess know I hope she feels better soon.

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    hopefully you both have full text keyboards on your phones, much easier to text with. Both madam and I have them. Sadly CM doesn't render well on its browser so I can't read here on it.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OH yes and for us it is the dual iPhone family so talk about texting heaven! LOL Well just popped in to see what is brewing tonight. By the way thanks for the post Goddess Jen and Madamsboy. Not sure why but for some reason just the first few hours in this crazy device is driving me nuts. Trying to stay busy so I can keep my mind focused. I should consider myself lucky that Goddess is not in a tease and torment mood, otherwise I would be begging to get out. LOL

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    iphones, lemmings you be!
    actually I can't stand touch screen typing myself. our phones do have the option of doing it, but too hard for me. A real keyboard works easier for me. Also AT&T does not do free incoming and in this area the service stinks (mother-in-law and her family has them)

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh don't worry At&T is horrible in this area as well. Failed to tell me we were not in a 3G network area. I have been told it is coming now for months. I used to have a trio so the keyboard on that was nice. However after a little while I have come to love the touch screen on the iPhone. Anyways I wish the network was Verizon but I guess you cant have everything.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    xcitex, we love our iPhones too. Fortunately, we have fair coverage in our area. I'm going to get one of the fem2cell devices for home, once AT&T makes them generally available. My phones have great coverage in town, but out here in the corn fields, they're a little weak.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    pet has an iPhone. Does everything except take phone calls!!!!! :mad0039:

I wonder if there's someway of doing something about that... I'll ask!

11. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I don't know what it is about the phone but I hate talking on it. Maybe its just the multitude of calls that are to sell me things I don't want or bill collectors... Anyway, my dear wife said she avoids calling because I'm not a good phone person...

SIGH

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey you guys, gals. Jimi sorry to hear about that! I unfortunately have the gift of gab and love to talk. Now contrary to the previous post I can get chastity mansion perfectly on my iPhone. Little slow if I am on the Edge network and not the 3G. I will say at the rate Goddess and I are exchanging text messages we are going to have to get unlimited texting. We started today with the I love you, I love you more. This time she said she could prove it and would let me buy her lunch and give me the keys. Of course the more serious side of me came out and I opened my big mouth when I said, Honey, I hope you know when you DO hold they keys you are showing me you love me as well" I felt I needed to say this because for me the chastity is something that drives me crazy for her not something I take as a punishment. I never want her to feel that is what it is for nor do I want her to think she has to do it for us to be..OK. Needless to say she quickly said " OK then I will keep the keys and you can still meet me for lunch."

I was like oh crap! I know it is only a measly day and I have gone near 30 but for some reason waking next to her wearing this darn thing all night and having the crazy erotic dreams I just felt immensely turned on. I just wanted to kiss her all over. As fate and luck would have it the alarm went off and She had to get in the shower. I tended to the little guys for breakfast and the dressing routine. She of course a few minutes later comes walking down the stairs in a skirt cut just below the knees and these new leather knee-high boots. Being the sucker for leather boots on women especially these I was instantly in a small bit of pain. She simply smiled as I am sure she knew the effect it was having. Seeing her for lunch today was killing me. right before meeting I had fortunately or unfortunately (depending on ones view) received some information that was troubling me. It kept me just distracted enough to keep from thinking about those sexy legs in those freakin' hot ass boots. LOL

I know I have said it before and many here as well but there is something about being in this device that makes you want your mate more, in my case my wife. Perhaps it is when you want them and they say no you are free to finish the fantasy in your head and take matters into your own hands later. When that freedom is gone it keeps you focused on the one person who literally holds the key to that release. As much as I sometimes wish Goddess was more the tease and deny type I sometimes and just as grateful. She drives me crazy enough just by herself. I cant imagine lving the life I read of some of these guys who are kept chaste and denied all the while providing nightly oral services on their Mistress/Goddess/Wife etc. I get so turned on giving her oral sex that I can almost reach orgasm by the act itself, well except when locked. then it is this crazy mind game where my desire to do that is met with the desire to stop from the shear pain. Of course she makes sure I never have to worry about stopping. LOL Well enough for now I need to get some real work done and sitting here day dreaming about what I would like to be doing is not going to help in any area.

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I met pet for lunch today, too. But, unfortunately, no sex talk as we had our 3 year old with us. Sigh. Oh, well, it was wonderful to see him and even better to thank him personally for making me feel so absolutely "goddess like" last night.

OK, gotta tell ya. I just got myself a pair of knee high boots. I have a serious show fetish. I have a LOT of pairs. But these boots? I freaking LOVE them, and I also love being able to "work" them like your goddess. It's like I'm walking on sex. :innocent0002:

My pet said that when he's in his CB he thinks about me all day. All day. It's a constant reminder of his commitment to us, and a constant reminder of all the *ahem* good times we've been having. I see no need for him to be free of it anytime in the near or far future. Hope he was serious when he told me it's getting to be very comfortable.

Thanks for the read!

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello again Goddess Jen and thanks for stopping by. I actually bought Goddess three different pairs of thigh high boots, but one of the pair, of course the ones we really love, just stopped fitting. It is almost like they went down a size. We know her foot id not bigger so who knows. Any how with the kids around al the time I have not seen them on her in what seems likes decades, even if it is only a year or so. Now her knee-highs that is a different story. She loves to wear them and the stiletto heal, wow.

As far as yoru pet's idea of the constant reminder, well I know what he means. This Lori device is not quite as forgetful as the CB6K. Just when I forget I am wearing it the weight will get me as I bend or something and I go " oh yeah" Now the CB6K, yes that is dangerous to wear for me as I could wear it for weeks on end with little to no problem other than showering. That is one that Goddess could literally keep me in for a very ling time only to let me out for a cleaning. The good or bad thing for me is she LOVES the look of this stainless steel prison on me. This in itself is bad news sometimes. Well got to run kids to put to tuck in!

15. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Xcitex2

I always enjoy your wise musings. What a refreshing discussion I just read on spirituality, followed by a celebration of texted T&D. How wisely ecclectic is that?:sign0087:

Respectful :cat:

16. madamsboy

Local Time:
    just to clarify, I do NOT have an Iphone. I use an LG Tritan http://www.lge.com/us/mobile-phones/LG-UX840.jsp so its browser isn't 100% normal. but work well enough on ebay

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone, first and foremost, sorry madmsboy I misread your post. Now I see what you meant. @respectful, yes I am boucning all over lately. LOL Looking back one would think I went and lost my mind somewhere. Then again any guy who puts his pride and joy into a small steel contraption that locks by the means of a specialty screw and then hands that key to a wife who has a tendency to loose things must be crazy.

Any how on a serious note last night was absolutely crazy. After mcuh begging to make love (it had been about two to three weeks) she handed me the key and said if I could get out I could be free. Now if you followed my thread early on you know the steel Lori device does not let you out if you are even the slightest bit stiff. So as I am removing the screw with the device Goddess is nibbling on my ear whispering sweat nothings and driving me mad. So here I am with this darn thing unlocked but because of the instant erection the steel cage is literally stuck on the head of my penis. The main ring is obviously still around my shaft and balls and neither is budging. She heads up stair giggling and says see you soon. I finally get the cage portion off but there is no way in hell the ring is coming off as you have to be 100% flacid. I figure no big deal it will be like wearing a cock ring or something during sex. So fast forward to laying in bed and she is hotter than a engine after running the Daytona 500. THEN she starts saying she is going to secure me to the bed and get off without me and just let me cool down and o back in. Now as much as I assumed she would not follow through on that I still got a little apprehensive, because it has been a while. AT THE SAME time my damn overworked imagination is running crazy and the whole scene is running through my head and I am getting so turned on it is not even funny. Then it hits me, this damn ring is still on, I am all worked up, and you guessed it the erection is now about three shades of dark purple and I went from my 1 1/2" girth to what felt like 3 inches wide and about two inches longer than usual. Even Goddess says holy shit that looks like it hurts. Yep! She was right. It is the only time having sex ever hurt for me. This damn ring was on so tight that good old king kong would have been jealous with my size. LOL Luckily I lasted only a few minutes and was able to come but hell it was not enjoyable and thus it was like a ruined orgasm. I had to go take a cold shower to get everything to calm down enough to get out of it.

At any rate back in this morning I went and although I was released it was like I wasn't. Grr frustration building already and now she has this idea of the next time she will follow through with the tease and denial. Here I just mentioned that on here and then she goes and talk all that stuff. And to think she has not even been on here yet. Well any way, a big day tomorrow as I have a wedding to go shoot, so I will touch base with all of you after the weekend most likely. Take care!

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Um...after reading your post I don't know whether to congratulate your Goddess or pat you on the head and say, "dude...that sucks." :p

So fast forward to laying in bed and she is hotter than a engine after running the Daytona 500.

This line had me :happy0007:

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Glad I was able to amuse you Goddess Jen. Truth be told I could not think of what else to write. I was still kind of in a haze after that one. All I know is it did suck. Here I get to have a release but yet did not really get a release. Grrr frustration.

At any rate nothing to report today in the non vanilla side of things. We took the whole family today to participate in a food drive for one of the local shelters for the homeless and less fortunate. It was really fun. The kids were really pumped up afterwards. Even my somewhat snobby 16 year hold was humbled after she got to learn more of why were doing what we did. She made some smart ass comment about "helping hobos" and I about wanted to strangle her. After wards seeing more about the stories of these less fortunate than us she was almost in tears and then was all to eager to get involved. Other than that just laid around today and did pretty much nothing but some shopping for kids clothes and eating out (dinning you perves) lol

At any rate tonight is one of those nights where Goddess is on the other side of the room on her laptop and me on mine and I wonder if I should not just go to bed and get some sleep. Kind of both wore out I think from a very busy weekend. Catch you all later.

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :manga_cheer: Seriously, way cool of you & your family to volunteer your time. We need more caring, generous people like you in the world. You da bomb!

21. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Like she said my friend.

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you all, but rest assured I did not do it for kudos on here. We skimmed by two major layoffs this year and even with my business seriously struggling we manage week after week and month after month to have all we need financially. When we saw an opportunity to help those who were affected it was a no brainer, as I am sure it would be for most, well I would hope anyway. I think the best part was the lessons taught to my kids, specifically the teenager! That was worth the whole event!

Not much to add today as I am in the office trying to play catch up. As Goddess had little desire to deal with the chastity device over the weekend, and seeing how it was literally all work She elected to leave me out for the weekend. As I woke this morning she sent me a nice little text (from our own house lol) that said in would be fine! This meant the device obviously. I elected the CB6000 today since I knew tomorrow would be my doctors visit and this one comes off much easier. I assume I will find myself in the Lori device shortly after that visit however. Goddess seems to be enjoying her control. Add that to the few little day dreams I have throughout the day and then the occasional emails I get and well a few days is already seeming like a while. LOL

Not much else to add for now so I leave you all with a quote for the day...

"There is real magic in enthusiasm.
    It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."

Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993)
    American minister and author

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    How dumb am I!?! LOL Goddess let me out of the device for my doctors appointment today and I promised I would get back in the steel right after I got home. Just a few minutes ago I handed her the keys as I forgot to give them back earlier and she said she had told me I did not need to worry about it right now. I was like WHAT!?! Meaning I could be out?? She said yep I guess that is what you get for not listening well. I don't even remember her saying anything much less that. Oh well I guess the ticker keeps counting then.

Not much else to report on today. That was my one dumb stunt for the day. I guess I should have least put the plastic thing back on as then when I "slipped" out or something I could have a reason not to be in a device. this steel thing is a prison in deed. Well take care everyone more work to do yet this evening.

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    lol! :ten-on-ten:

Well, enjoy! :)
    mikecb

25. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    love your quote///attitude is everything!:sign0011:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice