Myths and facts about injury

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by blueballfuccup, Nov 15, 2023.

1. cagedjoe

cagedjoe Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    This story looked very similar to posts made by u/Flat_Goose_8780 on Reddit

blueballfuccup likes this.
  2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    There are probably some chicks out there that like hypocondriacs that cry after they orgasm. Have you tried any Smiths discussion groups?

JaySaysYes and Tom Allen like this.
  3. blueballfuccup

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    #28 blueballfuccup, Apr 8, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
    Well I can absolutely see why - it hasn't happened to you, and the people who actually come forward get endlessly harassed in pro-kink forums including this one, and also on penile injury forums, for it being obviously such an extreme kink. There's no in-between apparently. People are either absolutely certain this injury is fictional, made-up, or people absolutely certain of how moronic and hazardous this kink actually is. Needless to say, I'm in the latter group at the moment.

I never said that was a "cry for attention". What actually happened is I wanted to believe people here and believe I was not doing something incredibly stupid as wearing a circulation-hindering device on one of the most innervated areas of my body - I was being open minded, and giving the benefit of doubt - I wanted to believe my kink wasn't bad for me, and that I wasn't injurying myself. Today, I see how gullible I was. "Admitting" to being a "drama queen" was a way for me to continue getting off my kink, and not freak out about it and ultimately quit it - after all, if it was only an overreaction on my part, that meant I was safe going forward - boy was I wrong.

Now that's something you got right. Congrats. The myth here is how these devices are safe when used with common sense - they absolutely are not, and urologists will confirm this. The fact is that you can get irreversibly damaged by wearing them overnight.

You can and absolutely should keep doing what you want dude. In fact, I encourage you to keep using these devices. Wear them as much as you can, downsize as much as you can. If you're I've been pestered enough around here to stop giving a shit about mocking, uninformed, downright harassing comments like yours. You will never see what you're doing is dangerous if you don't reach this hell I am currently in. Your ignorance is forgiven. Maybe misinformation being spread by people like you will hurt more people and bring attention to doctors on how to fix my current state.

As a general update to this thread, I'm going to have my 8th urologist visit with one of the best andrologists in my country, which is the 4th and likely final urologist I'm seeing. I'm currently 170 days suffering from this depravity, and this visit is my last attempt at fixing what this kink has done to me - if there are no other treatment options, I'm offing myself. I'll likely post one more thread about this visit in a few days, detailing all treatments I have tried, enumerating my symptoms, and discussing the central issue with chastity cage devices - penile fibrosis and nerve damage.

I reiterate: I wish this on no one.

4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Ah depravity it was a great weekend thanks. Really though only misinformation seems to be on your part here. Not being a drama queen though you admitted to previously being one and I'm going off myself in same sentence is kind of contradictory. Why keep posting if you know nobody is going to listen unless it's for attention.

5. Wiseco

Wiseco Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    If youre going to start a new thread, please make it readable, constructive and easy to read, otherwise it will be quickly ignored...
    Write it so that if that would be last thing in the world you produce, youre grand kids would be proud to read.

On the other hand, if youre going to "off yourself" just because you are half a year into this and got a little weener any sissy would be proud to have... If that is all the reason you need... Go right ahead ;)

I know for a FACT, and that is MYSELF INCLUDED, there are people around who have gotten WAY WORSE Spinal Cord Injuries, with way worse nerve damage then just the little weener, they go above and beyond NOT to OFF themselves cuz they had a bad thing happen in life!!!!!!!!

And you would be correct here, THIS, presisely what happened to you, did not happen to me...
    I got it WAY WORSE then you, i got a SCI up in my neck and my entire body is acting up like youre little weener does now,
    Congratulation, something bad finally happened to you in life, now you got a choice to make... Live up to it and make something of youre life, or go drown yourself in your sorrows and eventually go off yourself.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice