New Years Chastity Resolutions?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lockedwithlove, Jan 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I asked @Mistress_M to help me come up with some chastity related new years resolutions. She liked the idea but we haven't had a lot of time to brainstorm yet so I thought I'd come here and hopefully get ideas in the meantime. The one thing I thought of so far was no talking back to mistress regardless of what's been said. I know this one is a gimme but I do mouth off a bit on occasion undermining what mistress and I are trying to create. She liked that one but I was hoping to come up with a few more resolutions to present to her. Any thoughts from anyone?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    The groundwork for 2017, my second year in chastity, was laid down quite firmly last year. I know it is boring but my resolution is to just keep doing what I have been doing for the past 12 months. I try and find at least one thing every single day that will make my Wife happy, make her life easier. This can be absolutely anything. A few days ago I spent three hours happily doing something I usually hate, raking up all the leaves in our garden, as I knew how happy Elle would be when she got home.

I also try to take care of her needs outside of her sexual desires which means as often as possible doing something that brings us together in other ways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice