one device binned

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by ladiestoy, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ladiestoy

ladiestoy Long term member

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Hi everyone just thought id share my experience with my first device.
    bought it from locked life uk for £12.95 { yes you can mabye by cheaper from amazon , etsy , etc ] But it usually means waiting for it to be shipped from china or some other foreign country and mabye taxes to pay or whatever so I was happy to pay £12.95 plus postage, came to about £15 roughly cant remember exact price off the top of my head , This company are based in the uk [where I live as well ] and keep all of their stock in the uk so no long delays waiting for it too arrive.

The website is locked life uk who have a lot of decent priced cages there and are a good company to deal with.
    I bought the beginner clear cage which comes in either small or standard , I went for the small cage which is 48mm long and the inner diameter is 34mm, The standard cage is 60mm long, But thats the website if anyone wants a look.

So the cage arrived and you get a lot of kit for your money, The cage itself , 5 different base ring sizes, 4 different sized spacers, 4 different sized locking pins , 5 plastic numbered padlocks, metal padlock, 2 plastic bridges or crowns, and the guide pins. The device looked a bit like a cb copy to me .

So now the problems start, first of all when my penis went totally soft it was literally falling out the cage on its own accord , I got advice from some folk on here to close the gap between the base ring and the cage, I did that using different spacers and locking pins sizes . I decided to try wearing the cage overnight but because there was no notches on the two guide pins [ is no notches normal ] what I was finding was that when I got a erection during the night The erection pushed the cage forward , then the cage would slide up the two guide pins , and then the cage would slide right off the two guide pins and separate from the base ring even with the padlock locked, As soon i was getting a erection it was literally separating and falling off of me.

The other problem was that I was wearing the largest diameter base ring of 49mm But that broke within a short period of time where the guide pin goes through and i was forced to use the next size base ring at 46mm , But I felt that the 46mm ring really was too tight and i was risking cutting off circulation to my testicles which I deff dont want , the cage had bruised my penis as well . Im very dark coloured on my testicles so it was hard to see if they where going darker coloured or not , I ended up panicking that I had cut off circulation and ended up going to hospital to get myself checked out , And that was where the doctor said bin the bloody thing .

My sister in law who I have spoke about in other posts and helps my wife dominate me part time when she visits came too stay with us for a week and remembering Im very new [ first time trying chastity cages ] I made a agreement with her that I would wear the cage constantly for 5 days before she arrived , plus wear it full time for the full week of her visit 12 days in total which I know is nothing for some of you guys but it is for me, I usually get frustrated and need to orgasm after about 4 days and have told her this fact before , So when I told her I would keep the cage on for 12 days for her visit she laughed out loud and said well thank you very much I will make sure i take full advantage of the opportunity and take great pleasure in teasing and tormenting you knowing that you are desperate to cum and cant ha ha ha LOl,

I have include pics of me getting teased by my wife , if you look under my posts in the cunnilingus forum titled pictures of tease and denial And pictures of my wife teasing me with her pussy and face sitting me in the same forum titled used as a toy for mistress pleasure only [ pictures]/

Anyway thanks for reading my review / post and now I need to look for my next cage/ toy Lol

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    That is a very cheap cage. I believe you get what you pay for…

I’ll look for the positives:

You now have a lot of rings and you can use them to find your perfect fit.
    You know that 46mm isn’t too tight as your balls didnt go cold and drop off.

You now know 48mm is too long as it’s not surprising your nightly erections.

You have learned that plastic cages are terrible and without spending the money know to avoid a CB style cage.

Your doctors visit gets you higher up on the Tom Allen chastity matrix…

This is all very good news!

Happy shopping, I’d recommend a metal cage. I’d say titanium, but until you nail down your sizing I wouldn’t order custom.

Isopropylforyou and Slutty Susan like this.
  3. ladiestoy

ladiestoy Long term member

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi IB ~chaste and thanks for your replies , yes it’s probably true you get what you pay for , Tbh 100% honest I know I like getting teased and denied and dominated by ladies but I still don’t know if chastity is for me or not so I bought a cheap cage to have a wee try at chastity without it costing me too much money if I decided chastity isn’t really for me .

I don’t have anything left of the Jast device after the hospital visit I binned absolutely everything , cage , rings , spacers , posts , padlocks , the whole lot .

I felt comfortable wearing the 49 mm ring it was when I went to the 46 mm base ring I could hardly fit a finger under it and felt I could be cutting off circulation so went to the hospital to see if the doc thought I’d damaged myself .

I thought the 48mm cage was too short as when I got erect my cock was pressing hard against the edge of the cage , To me the cage was containing my cock it was the problem with the base ring sliding up the guide pins and then the base ring coming right off of the guide pins and falling right off my balls . The cage had caused bruising to my cock and spots where starting to appear on my cock which the doc said was down to it being compressed restrained too tightly in the cage and was not a good thing . The doc said if I was going to still play about with chastity to make certain that I wasn’t putting either my cock or balls into something that was too tight and putting undue pressure , stress , or compression if I didn’t want too risk doing permanent damage , which I definitely don’t want .

Not sure what the Tom Allen chastity matrix is ? sorry

still not sure about plastic , metal , titanium , silicone cages etc , But I’ve seen posts on this forum where people have spent a fair bit on expensive cages and they can still pull out or orgasm inside of the cage if they really want , Not sure that I want my cock pierced or tethered .

why can’t one of the manufacturers come up with a device that doesn’t need a piercing or tether to keep it securely in place ? Or end up constricting our private parts so tightly that they are actually causing damage ?

anyway thanks again for your replies , cheers

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice