Preparing for New Year’s Evening 2023 (episode 2)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Sorry if any mistakes, English is not my mother tongue

A few days before New Year’s Eve, as planned, a final shave of our men’s cocks was realized, it was important that they were all very beautiful…

My husband after 15 days of frustration was very excited, and perfectly docile, I think I could have asked him to do anything at that time. It was important to have achieved this level of obedience for what we had planned for New Year’s Eve.

The 4 women spent the afternoon of 31/12 preparing the evening, decoration, meals, drinks… at Pamela’s place. Pamela told us that her husband was very busy in the bedroom and that we would not see him before dinner.

Sometimes Pamela would go up to see her husband and come-back 10 minutes later, on her third trip, I discreetly followed her and looked through the door of their bedroom that she had left open.

Her husband was tied to the bed, he had an extraordinary erection and Pamela caressed him by talking to him gently, fortunately, he had a blindfold because otherwise he could have seen me.

Pamela noticed that I was looking at her, I was afraid that she was angry, but she motioned to me to go back to the room so that I could see the caresses she was giving to her husband.
    We then left the room without talking and when we came back down, she explained to me that her husband loved these long sessions of excitement.
    She even told me that Jennifer had attended one of these sessions in the past without her husband knowing thanks to the blindfold.

She even offered to replace her for the next round in 20 to 30 minutes, which I immediately accepted.

20 minutes later, we both went into the room, and I stroked her husband for 10 minutes bringing him very close orgasm at least 4 times. Pamela beckoned when I had to stop because she really knows very well her husband’s reactions.

She did the next session with Jennifer. Who brought him so close to orgasm several times, I was just a spectator with Marie, but what a show. If her husband had known that all four of us were by his side, I think he would have died of shame.

When everything was prepared, around 5pm, Pamela offered to take a break, drinking tea and viewing photos and videos from our WhatsApp account.

Pamela has a very large screen with a very good sound system, it was extraordinary and we were all very excited.

We laughed a lot, so we were in a very good mood when our husbands arrived two hours later.

Pamela went to free her husband, he was happy to see us, not knowing that we had already seen him and for some caressed him

When he arrived, my husband told me gently in the ear «you forgot to remove my cage for tonight»
    I said, «It’s not an oversight, you’re going to need your cage tonight»
    He was surprised at my answer without understanding.

We planned to discuss and drink the aperitif until midnight and then dinner.

The evening was very nice, lots of jokes, everyone was in a good mood, we even danced.

Marie’s husband asked who had decided to do this evening at Pamela’s and why.
    I told him that we had talked about it among women and that we had made that choice.
    Jennifer added that it was finally the men who decided and she started laughing. We all laughed and our husbands looked at us without laughing and without understanding.

Pamela’s husband asked why we laugh, and Jennifer told him, actually it’s because of you that we’re here. And she started laughing again, her laughter was so loud that we all laughed again.

Jennifer then decided to explain to our husbands that the choice was made when each woman measured the size of her husband’s cock. The woman who had the husband with the little one had to organize the evening. (See «A very good New Year’s party» episode 12)

Our husbands did not laugh at all, they had just understood why we had all measured their cocks after having excited them.

Pamela was furious with Jennifer, again, she thought we would keep this secret to ourselves.

Pamela said to her husband, “Honey, I’m sorry…but you only missed a few inches…”

Her husband was completely shot and said nothing.

Jennifer’s husband, who was already a little drunk, laughed, “If you do this every year, I’m sure we’ll never have New Year’s Eve at home.” Jennifer added “that’s for sure”. Pamela glared at her.

During the evening, Pamela proposed that each person write on a small paper his good resolutions for 2024. Then each put his name on an envelope, and placed his envelope in a hat.

At midnight, like the last time, everyone kissed, It was still fun to feel that men cautiously made sure not to put their lower abdomen against us during the ritual kiss, so of course not to make us feel their cage... that we all knew they were wearing.

Jennifer’s husband, despite his promises, had still drunk a little too much, but remained correct.

Each woman had planned to write the same resolution for 2024, "My darling, I wish you to adopt one of the following two resolutions according to your choice choice 1: Reveal tonight to our friends that you are my submissive, that you live in chastity and female domination, and that you wish to show this to our friends by viewing the photos and videos I have on my phone or Choice 2: As you are my submissive, you agree to serve tonight all the women, the beginning of the meal in underwear, then in a cage and finally completely naked and then participate in a competition between men in the late evening.”

I proposed that we share the resolutions for 2024 among ourselves, each woman reading aloud that of her husband and each husband that of his wife.
    Our husbands who thought it would remain confidential were very worried, I hoped that my husband had not put something too intimate in his envelope

Marie said “I’m starting”, she took an envelope, it was Pamela’s husband’s envelope.
    Pamela opened the envelope and read «In 2024, I will lose 5 kg by doing sports more regularly, so this summer on the beach, when I walk naked, all women will see that I am a very handsome man»

Pamela’s husband turned red with shame.
    Pamela told him that he was already a very handsome man but that his resolution made her very happy.

I asked Pamela if they were going to naturist beaches, she said «of course not, you take me for who»

I said « So your husband likes to walk naked on the beach with dressed people, that’s it »

She said, "No."

I didn’t understand

Pamela asked her husband to explain the situation more clearly

He said, “Actually, it’s Pamela who makes me be naked on the beach among dressed people…” he added, “It’s very humiliating…”

I asked, “But…you like it.”

He said, “Yes” slowly…” It was so funny

Pamela added, “What he doesn’t tell you is that sometimes I ask him to get me a drink at the bar… I love to see him squirm in this situation. The girl at the bar I know now always asks me when we arrive at the beach if I want a cold drink, I tell her that my husband will come later… as soon as he is ready”

It made us laugh again… except Pamela’s husband.

I then pulled out another envelope, it was that of Marie’s husband, I gave the envelope to Marie who read «In 2024, I will stop smoking»

Mary congratulated him and encouraged him.

Pamela took an envelope, it was mine, she gave it to my husband. He began to read, “My darling, I wish you to adopt one of the following two resolutions according to your choice…” and he stopped. He was white, and could no longer speak, and continued to read without speaking.
    I took the paper and I said «there are two resolutions my darling, you can choose one of the two»
    He did not know what to say, looked at me begging me not to say anything.
    I asked him “choice 1 or choice 2”
    He did not answer, I let a minute pass before asking again «choice 1 or choice 2»
    He said « choice 1 is not possible, you cannot do that… »
    I then said “you choose choice 2 then” … he still didn’t answer and looked at me begging for eyes.
    I waited, after a minute he said slowly «ok, I will do it», I asked him «you will do what»
    He said “choice 2 of course”.
    I took my most beautiful voice and I said, "Choice 2 is, "As you are my submissive, you agree to serve tonight all the women, the beginning of the meal in underwear, then in a cage and finally completely naked and then to participate in a competition between men at the end of the evening."

There was a great silence, the other men understood that my husband was in a cage tonight, that he was going to serve us naked… without even knowing for a moment that the same humiliation would happen to them.
    My husband was red with shame, Jennifer’s husband reassured him by saying, “It’s not that bad, but if I thought you were encaged…”

There was again a great silence, the husbands were worried, It took five minutes before we could continue, my husband was very small, the other husbands were obviously very anxious.

I pulled an envelope, it was Pamela’s, I gave it to her husband. Before he read it aloud, he read it and said, “There are also two choices, the first is impossible for me, so I take the second.”
    Pamela asked him to read it, he said «like Sarah’s husband»
    Pamela asked him with her mistress voice to read it, he said quietly «As you are my submissive, you agree to serve tonight all the women, the beginning of the meal in underwear, then in cage and finally completely naked and then to participate in a competition between men at the end of the evening»
    Pamela asked him to repeat louder because we didn’t hear well. He did

At that point, all our husbands understood the trap we had set for them. They were desperate…

Marie’s husband made the exact same choice, Jennifer’s husband said, “Well, maybe I’ll accept my wife showing her phone photos and videos.”

Jennifer said, "You’re sure," and she pulled out her phone and showed him the video of her punishment in the garage, and he went crazy seeing that. He didn’t know Jennifer had this video, and besides, he saw Jennifer on the video. It meant that somebody else filmed this “show”, saw him that way. What a humiliation for him.

We were waiting next to them, we heard the sound of the video, and at one point we heard her husband shouting in the video «YES I WANT TO ENJOY» (see «A very good New Year’s Eve» episode 10)

It made us laugh a lot, I said «it looks interesting, we can see the video ?» If he had known that we had watched this same video on the big screen this afternoon he would have been ashamed. To be honest, I must admit that I watch this video quite often when I’m alone… but it’s another story
    We headed to Pamela’s video room, already excited.
    Jennifer asked her husband if he maintained his choice to show the photos and videos from her phone. He said that in the end he preferred the second choice.

We all said, “Too bad, that was interesting”. The other husbands were smiling.

Jennifer asked him to read the choice he had made, he said «As you are my submissive, you agree to serve tonight all the women, the beginning of the meal in underwear, then in cage and finally completely naked and then to participate in a competition between men at the end of the evening»

We finished with the resolution of Jennifer’s husband «In 2024, I will drink less and limit my outings to the bar with friends»
    Jennifer kissed him and said « thank you »

There was still the one of my husband, he had written «In 2024, I will be more obedient» it made me smile, I kissed him and I told him «my darling, we will start now»

We started by removing 4 plates from the table, telling our husbands that they could eat in the kitchen a little later and after us.
    We asked our husbands to put on their underwear and start the service as well.

The service was perfect, we could guess under the underwear of the cages well stretched… we were talking to each other without really paying attention to our servers.

After the entries, Pamela offered to join the bibliotheque for a break.
    We sat in the sofa, our husbands standing in front of us.

Pamela’s husband said he did not want to be filmed, the other husbands discovered the camera and understood that on the last game night they had been filmed without knowing it.

Pamela told him, “You’re having a bad start to the year, honey, you want a punishment in front of our friends…”
    He didn’t say anything.

Pamela asked the men to stand, facing camera online in front of us. I took the opportunity to take some pictures, the men were so shot that no one protested
    Jennifer asked them to turn around
    Mary said, “You think we can asked that?”
    We all shouted “OH YES” … and we laughed
    Marie then calmly said «put down your underwear»
    Pamela’s husband did it first, without hesitation, then Jennifer’s, it took Marie’s one minute to do it, my husband was the only one keeping his underwear… We waited a few minutes in silence.
    I got up, I went to kiss my husband, I said to him «you said you would be more obedient in 2024, so show me»
    I went back to the sofa and I said in a stern voice, “Do it now for me…and my friends.”
    He pulled it out slowly.
    We watched for 2 or 3 minutes the buttocks of our husbands, it was a magnificent show, I must say that it is the husband of Pamela who has the most beautiful buttocks, but those of my husband are very beautiful too.” I took the opportunity to take some pictures.

No one was talking…
    I then said to the men “spread your legs” we found that we do not see the cages that should be proudly stretched” and I ordered “turn now”

Oh my God, four men in cages, with their cocks stretched out, trying to get out of the cage in front of us. We were speechless.

I must say that I was surprised to see how we managed to dominate our husbands as well, I think the preparation work proposed by Pamela was of great help to achieve this result. That Pamela is really evil.

I took new pictures, the men were so shot that no one protested

We watched this show for 5 minutes without saying anything then Pamela said

«Gentlemen, seeing the state of your cocks, you seem to appreciate it at least as much as we do, but you will have to wait a little longer before a release»

Our husbands said nothing, sometimes a husband looked at the cage of other men without saying anything, collapsed

newplay likes this.
  2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am sure my lady will enjoy your story.

3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    it may give her some ideas (if necessary)

4. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    that was a great and fun read. I bet there is a lot of us who would love to be in that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice