pushbutton vs flat plate male V belt locking plate photos

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cyberpunk004, Feb 11, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    figured someone may have questions on how these work and since i have both versions i figured i would post a few pics and see if anyone was intererested in them but mabe was afraid of asking/buying one.
    The app controlled one is typically male and the one with the enclosed padlock
    This is a variation of the pushbutton ones you see all over ebay that scare me to wear in public like this, why, the push pin is the ONLY thing holding the waistband on you, i expected a pin that threaded or etc that would act more as a safety lock and some of those get pretty expensive. i didn't show the whole belt as this plate is the only unique part of this.
    this design at least the belt is pretty much secured in place and the door and locks only job is to prevent you from gettting the waistband over the pins, it goes under the hole in the plate to make this way harder and limit movement. this is info that is hard to find typically on ebay and thought someone would like to not have to dig to find it. its not like these things come with directions....also i didn't realize early on why they cut that slot there and well, lets say chinese belts are cheap for a reason. where's those ikea instructions at :)
    upload_2024-2-11_15-34-38.png

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice