Release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chairandstone, Jun 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    I apologize for the length.

Day 35 Denied
    We were playing last night, and had a little too much wine. She started with teasing my ass and cock through the cage as usual...I was so responsive, I've been locked up/denied for nearly a month after all and teased every single day at least once sometimes twice for an hour minimum. My balls have been so full, she kept smacking them/hitting them with her crop laughing that they might explode. Anyway, she decided to tease me using a method I've posted on another forum topic...basically, I assume the position (naked, cock caged, ass up and hands tied to the bed posts to keep them out of play), and she starts. For thirty plus minutes, she teases my ass, my perineum (sounds so technical, but is oh so hot), and then finally rests her thumb through the cage bars on the underside of my cock. I'm as usual humping and groaning, she's using her other hand to spank my ass and balls, all while watching her favorite TV show (interestingly, one I don't like...probably a hint there!).

I think her air of disinterest while so effectively getting me dripping and arching my ass is such a mind fuck, it makes my hind brain think "If I don't get her fully engaged, she isn't every going to let me cum!" while my forebrain knows she is just doing it to drive me nuts...which it does. So, we crossed the thirty minute mark, now forty five minutes of mental buzz/bliss and my ass and balls are red and heated with the alternating spanking while my cock head is still being slowly (and I mean SLOWLY) rubbed back and forth, round and round by her thumb, to the point I am about to scream. Did I mention I had a ball gag in my mouth? She has started doing this to not alert the kids :)

So the show ends, and as the credits roll (I'm very attuned to this part of the show, because I am hoping/nearly weeping that a transition to something, anything is about to occur) she gets up behind me and slowly applies her right hand thumb to my ass/entrance (her left hand still rubbing my cock head, making me cry out every time she barely touches it). I'm so desperate at this point that I'm arching my ass even higher, spreading my legs, thinking (if you can call it that) that maybe at a minimum she'll milk me and relieve some of the pressure. She surprises me and does start to milk me, putting her thumb in my ass up to the second joint, and I'm in heaven. Cock dripping steadily now, being rubbed intermittently by her left hand, prostate being rubbed and stroked and pushed on by her right causing that familiar drive of cum down my balls, through my caged shaft, and ultimately out the head....just, wow. There is nothing like feeling the cum well up at the head of your cock which is pressed sooo tight against a cage, then "fall" to the bed below in one long and continuing stream.

I am trying to press back into her thumb filling my ass, while push down to get more friction from her finger, and she has me in a double quandary, because I can't have both (she doesn't make it convenient and doesn't move to accommodate both) and I'm soooo frustrated. Finally, I guess having some pity on me, she reaches over to the nightstand and grabs a specialized dildo that we purchased some time back. This dildo is, for us, amazing. The ability to pump slide it in as is then inflate the "bulb" so it fills your ass and locks it in, is just too much for words especially if you've been denied for a month. So she fills me up, while rubbing my cock head still, and I'm in heaven. She stops rubbing my cock (making me groan and drop to the sheets, ass filled and arched still) and gets behind me. She lines the cock up better and starts drilling me, hard and fast.

I arch up to meet her, and realize I am building to and orgasm...I can feel it welling up, my ass being pummeled, my cock caged and tight as its ever been. I indicate to her that I'm going to cum (not easy with a ball gag in) if we keep going, but she keeps drilling me, slapping my ass. I have absolutely no friction on my cock at this point, and this continues for a few minutes....when finally, with no control on my part at all, ass still being pounded, I cum...and cum hard. I'm squirting through the end of my cage in long streams, screaming through the gag. Stream after stream shoots onto the pillows and sheets, while she keeps pumping my ass, slapping my ass, and telling me to get it all out. She doesn't stop until about another 3 or 4 minutes have passed, well past the point where my cock has stopped squirting/streaming its cum through the cage, and is now dribbling heavy drops each time she bottoms out on my ass.

Finally she ends the "torment", withdrawing...and my ass is left feeling empty, my balls are left feeling empty, and I'm totally 100% conflicted emotionally. I am "relieved" physically, but the orgasm was so frustrating (absolutely no friction, ruined orgasm feeling) and I am so frustrated at having to start over again that I want to cry. She hugs me later, and whispers that she knows I am conflicted, and that we'll start over again tomorrow (today now), and work back up together. We fall asleep, my cock still caged, covered in cum and resting on her ass, aching for the long stroking it never really got, and my mind completely fucked,

Today = Day 1 Denied

ugams and cjr3000 like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Thanks for sharing, that sounds pretty intense! Does she normally let you cum? like let you out of your cage and cum?

3. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Was very intense...Prior, yes, but for the last 6 months, she has become more rigid and is playing strict with the control. So I am only let out to please her, then put into mental or physical chastity. I am lately (last three months) only allowed to cum in my cage or, if out, swinging free with no stimulation...both situations the orgasm is stimulated as in the situation last night, by anal penetration/prostate stimulation. She has expressed a great deal of curiosity about how that works/how to get it more exact so that she can control it better, so I think that is the driver (she is curious). We have a background in animal husbandry, and she has lately been discussing Electroejaculation as fascinating, watching videos with me of them doing this to bulls and other animals...we'll see where that heads, I have visions of this being me soon o_O

ugams likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    interesting. I actually know quite a bit about prostate milking, stimulating, and prostate orgasms though not much about estim. If you have any questions i would be happy to help. I have been using the tools from Aneros.com for almost 3 years now. From the sounds of it she gave you a hands free wet orgasm from stimulating your prostate and penis at the same time whereas prostate milking will release fluids but with no orgasm(a kin to a ruined orgasm). Prostate orgasms on the other hand are much harder to achieve and involve no ejaculation whatsoever and are extremely pleasureable. Either way it sounds like some frustrating fun for you :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice