Rules

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Georgemaser, Feb 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Does anyone have a set of written rules made by their key holder they have to follow… ie. you must ask permission to kiss her or to touch her breast , you must sit with her in the family room at night and watch what she wants to , etc? I am looking for other rules one has to follow for their key holder.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Our only hard and fast rules are 1) I ask permission to cum. 2) No masturbation (for me). They are not written but mutually agreed upon. Everything else in our marriage is guided by the philosophy of “happy wife, happy life.” Not real formalized but it works for us.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    First rule of chastity club is don't ask about the rules for chastity club, OMFG!

4. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    My wife created an extensive set of rules for me that ended up being much stricter and more intense than they first appeared.

I wasn’t allowed to do anything without her explicit permission. She could make it clear that I had permission to do a particular thing without asking, but unless it was clear, I had to ask. I also had to anticipate her needs and offer to do anything I could to help her or make her life easier.

Other rules were: once she decided something, I had to obey. No talking without permission unless spoken to first. No contradicting her without permission. No resisting her directions. And no sharing my opinions without first proving that I understood what she wanted.

Also, no defending myself when being corrected or trying to share my side of things when she was dissatisfied. If I wanted to ask permission to share my side, after I had satisfied her that I had learned my lesson and understood what she was unhappy with, I could.

No sharing anything unhelpful. Always show respect for her authority.

No talking about the rules without explicit permission, and no asking to talk about them unless she was completely satisfied with my performance and that nothing needed to be corrected.

Always confess to anything I’d done wrong without her needing to point it out, and ask for correction.

Once we got married, it was added that the agreement could never be ended or suspended for any reason, and that although we both needed to agree to any changes to the rules, she would decide if or when that would be allowed.

She enforced the whole thing pretty fiercely before we got married, and then afterwards she got a lot more intense about it.

As far as what we watched on TV, I could make suggestions but it was always her choice. Basically the same as with everything else we did together.

Artem and true42 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    m

lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice