Rusty cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by GFHasKeys, Apr 8, 2024.

1. GFHasKeys

GFHasKeys New member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hello,

My wife and I have really started to get the swing of things with flr and chastity but the steel bird cage device (about $80-100AUD) rusted after about 1 year or more of on and off use. My previous one suddenly started irritating my skin after another 1-2 years. We have toyed with plastic cages like the CB6000 but that wasn't big enough for me and I'd get small spots on my penis from circulation probably.
    We don't think we're quite at the point for a bad ass works device or spending 600 ish AUD for something titanium (for the skin irritation too) but wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a middle of the range place to get a cage from that might be a bit better priced?

It's so hard to tell the difference between Chinese cages charging $250 for a $50 cage or a cage work $250

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice