Sore spots at 11 and 1

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Slowjo, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Hey everyone, kinda looking for some help but I currently have a MM jailbird and I'm going on week 2 and started getting these two sore spots right where the sack and shaft meet. I've also noticed that the device gets turned every so often and he gets all turned around in the cage and I have to straighten it back out every so often. Has anyone experienced this and what was there fix?.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Never had an issue with my cage at those spots, mostly at bottom on the underside of scrotum. Maybe ring is too big, if it is moving around that much too. JMO

3. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    I'm currently in a 1 1/2 and have a really hard time just getting my second ball in when putting the ring on. Its really a struggle and idk how its gonna be if I have to get a smaller ring..

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Perhaps it is too tight then if it is rubbing. My ring does sort of sit off center, but doesn't rotate. I have a bit of a gap between ring and shaft but overall fit is good.

5. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    Yea MM has told me that burning on scrotum is from gap being to tight so over time I have opened gap up and right now I'm at a 1" gap and the burning in the scrotum has stopped. I've been fighting with this thing for awhile now. At first I had to big of a ring well now that the ring is correct I find out cage is to long. So its get shortened. Then the burning in the scrotum and I open gap up to 1" over time and it stops. Now I'm getting these two sore spots. We have a goal of trying to go 24/7 but it seems like everytime we turn around something keeps getting in the way with this cage. It almost makes saying screw it. But I've never had any of these kind of discomforts from the CB cages and I cant figure out why. I'm not a fan of going bsck to the CB just because of the upkeep it takes...

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Finding the right cage, that fits and does the job comfortably is one of biggest hurdles to male chastity. Good luck in your search and keep trying. :)

7. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    While bathing, work the skin out around the base of your shaft, where the skin is getting irritated, and clean it thoroughly. You might have to come in with your pinky finger under the base ring to get access to the spot.

Afterwards, make sure it’s dry (you’ll have to move some skin around again), then use a little bit of Vaseline or Bag Balm on it.

The rotation thing seems to just happen. I have noticed that the less lube or lotion I use on the base ring, the less that occurs. So as you get accustomed to it, you may find it happening less.

Don’t get discouraged, it will get easier. Pay attention to what’s going on down there, and take a break any time you have an abrasion to give it time to heal. You’ll get there in time.

8. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    Will the abrasions eventually stop coming up? I've never had so many issues until we got this set up. . Did doing this help with your sore spots in that same position?

9. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    After my adjustments I am able to wear 24/7/365 without any issues so it is worth the effort. Just wondering if you are trying to over wear the device. Once I had it correct I worked up to full time. I do not use any kind of lubricant. See if MM has any other suggestions or ideas.

10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I think I’ve had some kind of soreness or abrasion at nearly every point of the compass at one time or another. Almost all of them went away after a good cleaning and more attention to the spot during my daily routine. A few have required some unlocked time to heal.

I don’t think any of them have come back a second time, so to some degree things have probably toughened up, but over time as you get used to it you’ll also learn how to tell when a spot needs more attention before it becomes a problem.

Aside from disagreements between your scrotum and the base ring, most of your issues are likely to be in places where the skin is bunched up, especially where the cage meets the base of the penis, since the scrotum is pushed up against it, and of course the underside of the cage against the top of the scrotum.

Two weeks without removal is actually a pretty good start. If you pay closer attention to those areas on your next lockup they hopefully won’t be a problem. Of course YMMV.

11. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    Please email us maturemetal@grandecom.net to discuss in more detail.
    Thanks
    Mistress MM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice