The Curve !Help!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Redron, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Redron

Redron New member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Hi all.<br /><br />I've recently invested in 'The Curve' device..following a solid steel ringed device which I just couldn't get my testicles to fit through! I had the same issue with the Curve hinged ring, but after a week of wearing the ring on its own when I could, I can now comfortably(ish) wear the largest 50mm ring. My problem is though that as soon as I attach the cage section, my penis gets excited and pulls the base of my penis out away from my body, causing real pain in my stomach similar to indigestion. As soon as I remove the cage, the pain subsides. I've read that it is supposed to hurt...but nobody has ever mentioned crippling stomach pain. I've not been able to manage more than 5 minutes locked up...please help! <br /><br />Thank you.

2. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    That sounds bad, I would imagine a hard on pulls away from everyone's ody, I know I don't get any pain in my stomach though. I can only suggesting is something biological, my advice is to goto a sexual health clinic and ask them. Mor if that is to daunting then swat up on the subject yourself, you must be pulling something that is causing that pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice