The Natural Cuckold- Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by slave_sim, Oct 20, 2018.

1. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Pam Blake looked at herself in the mirror and thought about her life. She was one week away from her fortieth birthday and should be totally happy. She had a wonderful husband, Jerry, who clearly adored her. They had only one child, a daughter, who had just gone away to school. She had a great job as a financial executive. To top it off it had been one year ago that she and Jerry had had the impossible happen. They had won the state lottery and had more money then they knew what to do with. This money allowed their daughter to go to college far away and to pay off all of their debts. Her conservative financial nature had won out last year and she and Jerry had agreed to otherwise not spend the money and continue their lifestyle for one full year. She had seen too many people come into money and blow it. So now it was all coming down to the day they had agreed on, her fortieth birthday. She knew this was the time she had to make her move or it would never happen.

Pam looked again at herself in the mirror and had to admit she was special. She was of average height at 5ft.6in. She was petite at 115 pounds and was glad she did not have a weight problem. Her breasts were somewhat large for her frame but she was proud of them. She had long dark hair and was all woman. She knew that she turned heads when she went out but at the moment this only depressed her. She remembered her high school years when she first had sex. She went a little crazy back then and got a reputation. Some would call it a bad reputation but she did not feel shame. She met Jerry in college and fell in love with him. He was also into finances and was shy and respectful of her. He was steady and she knew he would be a good husband. So they married nineteen years ago. Pam maintained a typical household with Jerry but now resented the fact that she had allowed his needs to come first. What really upset her was the sex life. It had started out fair which was kind of amazing given Jerry's tiny penis. It had become non-existent as Jerry could not maintain an erection. They had fallen into a routine of Jerry going down on her orally and this seemed to be what they both preferred. As she looked in the mirror all she could think of was what it would be like to be with a man again, a real man. She was not happy.

Pam finally finished dressing and drove off for her Gynecology appointment.This was the big four-O check up but was routine. Dr. Jones was a friend as well as a great doctor. Pam had confidence in her as another woman. The exam was uneventful but Dr. Jones seemed concerned. Pam picked up on it and asked. "Is there something wrong Dr. Jones?" Dr. Jones smiled and said "Not exactly Pam but would you mind me asking you a couple of questions?" Pam told her to fire away and she did. "Pam your vagina is tight and the skin is a little dry. If I am not mistaken I don't think much has been up in there. Am I wrong?" Pam started tearing up and the entire story of Jerry and his small cock and his poor lovemaking and so forth came out. Pam then said "I'm not happy about it but I don't know what to do. Is this a medical problem?" Dr. Jones was serious as she replied "Sort of. There is some thinking that sex is important, not just for your psyche, but also for your health. It seems that some chemicals are released that help with the heart and the like. This is not a concern for men but the cold facts are it is good for a woman to have a penis in her vagina- and I mean lots of times with a penis that is at least average in size." At this point Pam was sobbing and told the doctor that it was more than just the sex. She also felt that their marriage was out of balance. She felt that some kind of change was needed but she didn't know what to do. Dr. Jones smiled with compassion and asked "Do you think you are headed for divorce?" Pam was serious as she replied "That is the funny thing. I love Jerry and I want us to stay together but I know I need something more or different. I just don't know what to do." Dr. Jones then wrote down a phone number."I want you to talk to Jerry and see if he is willing to get some counselling. This is a number of a very exclusive service. It is expensive and time consuming but I know that is not a problem for you. They work with couples and individuals and have an almost foolproof method. They do extensive testing in a number of areas first. At that point they will know more about you two then you do yourself. They can then advice you as to what is right for you. I have to warn you though that they are honest to the point of cruelty and if they tell you that the two of you would be better off divorced they will tell you that. What do you say?"Pam said "I am willing to try anything. I just hope Jerry has an open mind." Pam took the number with her as she went home.

That night Pam talked with Jerry. "Jerry you know I love you but I just feel like something is not right. I feel like we as a couple are out of balance, not natural. I don't know how to explain it." Jerry looked concerned. "What is it Pam? I try to do my share of the housework. Is that it. Am I doing enough?" Pam shook her head "I don't think that is it Jerry although to be honest I would like it better if you did all of the work. I must admit I have always resented my share. I guess that's kind of selfish isn't it?" Jerry looked alarmed "Not at all. I'll do it all if you want. You can be in charge. Whatever you want is OK with me, I love you and just want to be with you." Pam patted Jerry on the arm and said "Do you really think you could do all of that? Could you have me boss you around and do what you are told? I can be pretty selfish? Not many men would go along with that, could you?" Jerry shook his head "I'm not like other men. I just want us to stay together." Jerry then paused and after a short time whispered "It's the sex isn't it? I know the problem. I'm sorry." Pam hugged Jerry and said "I'm sorry too-for both of us." She then told Jerry about her appointment. Jerry was concerned when he heard about the health benefits of sex. He did not have to be asked as he told Pam "I am willing and able to go to this testing center. We will never forgive ourselves if we don't." Pam shook her head in agreement but added "Jerry, we may not hear what we want to hear you know that don't you?" Jerry shook his head yes and they agreed. Pam would call the number the next day and the two of them would try to discover who they really were.

njcuckold likes this.
  2. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Pam and Jerry were in the waiting room of a small office in the suburbs. The sign said CMC which they now knew stood for Comprehensive Marital Consultants. Pam had called the number given by Dr. Jones and they had been expecting the call. This was to be an "intake interview" to see if everyone wanted to go ahead with testing. So here it was later in the week with the two of them sitting nervously not knowing what to expect.

They were called into the office and met the head of CMC. This turned out to be a very attractive fifty year old woman named Janis Tanner. She was friendly but very serious. She introduced herself first. "Thank you for coming in. Dr. Jones told me about you two so I know a little bit about you, but not nearly enough. Let me tell you about us. I have a number of degrees but basically am a psychologist specializing in relationship issues. There is a team that works with CMC including a number of full time staff. What we do is help people who are not doing well in relationships. We help by first figuring out what the real issues are. We do testing as needed to determine the health and true nature of our clients. In a few cases we refer our clients to other groups that we know of to help with intervention. We are expensive. We have to be to be able to offer these services. But we are also discrete and you would be surprised to know some of the people we have helped. Sometimes people hear what they don't want to hear from us but one thing I will assure you is you will hear the truth. It is our belief that the 'truth will set you free' but it is not easy. Let me stop and let you ask questions."

Pam glanced at Jerry and then asked. "How personal do you get with this?" Dr. Tanner smiled at her but did not hesitate. "We get very personal and since you are thinking about it, yes, we do delve into sexuality in great detail. Whether we like to admit it or not sexuality is at the heart of many problems and it needs to be honestly evaluated." Pam seemed slightly uncomfortable and wondered how she knew that she had been thinking about sex but she went on. "If we do this do we have to along with your suggestions?" Dr. Tanner again smiled. "Of course not. But I will tell you that we are usually correct and people really are happiest if they correct whatever imbalances exist in their lives. I will tell you that it depends on how the testing goes. We report it in terms of a percentage. If the number is above 70% we are almost always right. If it is above 85% we have no records of being wrong about whatever issue we are looking at."

Jerry had been listening and feeling uncomfortable. He was worrying about his own inadequacies coming out in the open. But, surely, they did not have the tools to actually read his mind. His thoughts were his own and he was not sure he wanted anyone, including Pam, to know. How could they be that accurate. He could tell that Pam wanted to do this and he knew he would do whatever she wanted but he spoke up. "Dr. Tanner, what you are telling us is that you need to do the testing before you can do anything else. Right?" Dr. Tanner nodded her head. Jerry continued. "We can stop at any point. Right?" Dr. Tanner responded to this. "Well Jerry the answer is yes and no. You can walk out at anytime but we suggest you see this through to the end. You will pay upfront for the entire program so why not use it? More importantly we sometimes can't reach final conclusions until the end. As far as stopping you need to know that all we do is the testing and any needed intervention is done by others. Some of these intervention groups can be extreme to some people's way of thinking and you two will probably never need that degree of change in your life. The bottom line is we can't know until testing is complete."

Jerry looked at Pam and nodded. Pam spoke for the two of them."We are a go doctor. I know Dr. Jones would not refer us here if it were the wrong place to be. What do we do now?" Dr. Tanner smiled knowingly and pulled two large packets out of her desk. "Here are your schedules for testing. The two of you will be tested separately for the most part and at the end of the process we will spend some time going over the results. The directions to the places are all in the packets. Dr. Jones told me you two were taking early retirements so to speak so that makes it easy. Usually it takes six months to complete all of this but since we have unlimited time we should have this done in three to four weeks." Pam took both packets. She looked at the envelopes. "Dr. Tanner this must have been time consuming to make all of these appointments. How did you know we would go ahead with the testing?" Dr. Tanner laughed. "That was easy. I did a quick calculation of you two with the little information I had. There was a 77% chance you would do this so that was good enough for me."

Pam and Jerry went home completely impressed with Dr. Tanner and CMC. They opened their packets. Jerry was a little nervous as he looked at it. His first apppointments were for physical exams followed by psychological exams. These would be followed by what were called relationship exams and these were many. Pam's packet was identical but her testing was done in a different way. It looked like they waould be apart and busy for several weeks. Jerry looked nervous. "Are you sure this is a good idea Pam? I'm a little nervous." Pam said "I'm a little nervous too but we need to see this through. I'm going to be forty and the time for experimentation is over. I want the rest of my life, and yours, to be the way it should be. I can't put my finger on it but I just have the hope this will help." Jerry nodded yes and Pam hugged him. She then sat on the couch, pulled her slacks down and gently pulled Jerry's head down as he buried his face in her crotch. A good and slow session with Jerry eating her would relax them both. Tomorrow would start the testing.

njcuckold likes this.
  3. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Pam and Jerry woke up nervous. They both had to be at appointments by 9. They ate a quick breakfast in silence and drove off following the directions in their packets. Pam found herself at a small office. They were expecting her. She had blood and urine samples taken. She then met the doctor and had a thorough medical examination. This was followed by an unusual pelvic exam where various dilators were gently placed in her for measurements and samples of fluids taken. In the afternoon she was taken to another room where exact measurements of her body were taken and pictures of her. These were taken nude and made her slightly uneasy but she thought what the hell and went along.

Jerry had also found a small office on the other side of town. He underwent the same process. He finally got to the naked picture part and tried to cover up his genitals. It was not modesty but more of a problem with shame. This was compounded by the fact that the photographer was a young woman. She finally spoke up "Jerry please give me a full frontal with your arms at your side. Hiding it won't make it normal size." Jerry's face reddened as he did as he was told.

As the week went on the testing became psychological. This was all done on a computer and it appeared that when you answered a certain way the next question would be a type of follow up one. Jerry's testing started out with bland questions but then got specific. He had promised to answer all questions honestly but was uncomfortable with many of the questions. One question asked "Who do you feel should be the head of your household, you or your wife." He had to be honest and put his wife down but surely she would never know he really felt that way. The follow up question was "Would you agree to a service contract with your wife requiring you to follow her orders in domestic matters?" This was surely an odd question but Jerry had to answer yes without knowing what it meant.The questions finally got to sex. Jerry was uncomfortable as he looked at the questions and answered them one at a time. He felt reassured that he was alone in the room with the monitor and it gave him some hope the answers were at least a little confidential. Later on he remembered most of the questions but could not repeat them for Pam. Some were odd "Do you believe you are the sexual equal of your wife?" "Do you believe your wife is entitled to a good sex life?" "Do you agree with the statement 'I will remain faithful to my wife at all times regardless of her actions.'" Do you agree with the statement 'I will accept my wife's natural God-given right to total sexual freedom.'" This last one was a tough one and he had to think about it. What if Pam wanted to sleep with another man. What would that be like. The thought was exciting but also it hurt and it hurt badly. What man would knowingly allow his wife to cheat on him. But on the other hand Jerry was tiny, tiny, tiny and Pam was so feminine. Jerry answered honestly that yes. At the end of the session he felt drained. No issue had seemingly been missed.

Pam's testing was similar but also different. She got to the household questions and answered that she should be the head of the household and that her husband should do all of the housework, not just some. She finally got to the sexual questions but , as opposed to Jerry, was energized by the questions. "Should your husband be totally faithful to you?" That was an easy one-yes. "Should you have the right to deny your husband sexual release?" Again an easy one- yes. "Do you feel it would be wrong for you to have relationships with other men, including sex?" She thought about that for roughly 5 seconds and answered no. She had promised to be honest and she would be honest.

The third week of testing finally came. This turned out to be the most interesting. Jerry found himself in a darkened room, naked and in a chair. His arms were tied down but not uncomfortable. He had two buttons to push, one if he agreed and one if he did not. The unusual parts were the probes. A type of condom was placed on his small cock. This would measure his degree of erection. It was explained that even if he were soft they could tell what excited him by the change in the measurement. The rest of the equipment was like a lie detector. Movies were then shown and for four full days he watched movies. After a while he quit pushing the buttons and was told it didn't matter. The rest of the equipment told the people what they wanted to know. There were films of a vanilla couple eating dinner and even having sex. Then there were movies of the husband bossing the wife around and taking her roughly. Finally there were films of the husband doing all of the housework. These films were followed with the wife getting dressed and going out on a date- with another man while the husband stayed home and cleaned up. Jerry could not control himself. He knew what they would know now. He actually orgasmed when the wife sucked off her lover slowly and mounted him and did this while the husband hand washed her pantyhose. Jerry could not understand all of it but the same reaction happened every time the wife was bossy, or the husband got humiliated but especially when the wife was with another man. He could swear he had seen a quick picture of his wife's face followed by a picture of a huge cocking blasting sperm into the face. Many of the pictures were so fast he could not think about them but he somehow knew his body was reacting. When the final day's testing was done the lady whao had shown the films tried to hide her grin as she thanked him for his patience.

Pam went through the same testing but her probe was a small vaginal probe to measure fluid. She was shone the same films but with different reactions. She finally got to some films looking at men. She saw aggressive men with large penises come onto to single women, then to married women and then to a married woman in front of her husband. She saw fleeting glimpses of small penises and could swear there had been a picture of Jerry's. It concluded witha film of a man taking a woman to a fancy restaurant and then home for a slow sensual lovemaking session. He had a large cock and she had large breasts. It was only in the morning that it became clear that her husband was in the guest room and this man was not her husband. Pam felt liquid dripping down as this final film was shown and she then went home.

Pam and Jerry talked about things at home but both skipped the parts of the testing that were uncomfortable for them. The results would be available in one week and they would sit down with Dr. Tanner. They did not know what to expect. It would be a long week to wait.

njcuckold likes this.
  4. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Pam and Jerry found themselves back in Dr. Tanner's office a week later. Dr. Tanner welcomed them and said "I know that the past few weeks were difficult but the information was needed. I don't know if you suspect any of this but we got some unusually conclusive information. Are you two ready to find out who you really are?" They both looked at each other and nodded.

Dr. Tanner began. We first want to talk to you about whether or not you should stay married. I hate to be blunt but if this is not right for you the other issues don't matter." Pam and Jerry looked at each other with concern. Dr. Tanner continued. "We did two measurements. Remember that the way we grade things a score above 70% suggests you should stay together. A score above 85% is close to certainty you should. The first measurement was in your present marriage-what I call a vanilla marriage. That score is unfortunately only 40%." Pam started to cry and Jerry did also as she said this but Dr. Tanner hurried on."But the good news is that the score goes up if you two would adjust your marriage in the ways we will discuss. If you do that the score is 97%. I must tell you we have never had such an extreme change. This tells us you two belong together but in a quite different sort of arrangement."

Dr. Tanner continued in her professional way. "The next thing we loked at was your home situation. We decided to do this in what we call an alpha beta mix. That means the higher you score alpha the more dominant you are and the higher beta score you are submissive. Pam, you scored an alpha of 86% and a beta of 14%. To be more specific you need to be in complete control of Jerry and your marriage but there is something else also. A need to be feminine and to yield at times.You know what I mean." Pam was now blushing. It was as if Dr. Tanner had read her mind. Dr. Tanner then looked at Jerry. She smiled in a slightly sad way. "Jerry you test out as an almost pure beta. You need to be subservient to Pam for you to be happy. I know that is what you want too, isn't it?" Jerry had to nod in agreement.

Dr. Tanner then opened up the physical folders. "Pam, you are in excellent health except for one thing and you know what that is don't you?" She looked sternly at Pam and Pam softly replied "I need to have sex." Dr. Tanner shook her head "No Pam you want to have sex more than you need it, you want to be with a real man. Tell the truth. What you are thinking about most of the time is getting laid and those thoughts don't have Jerry included." Pam cried and said "It's true. I'm sorry Jerry. I know it's wrong but I am attracted to other men and I think about it. I'm sorry." Dr. Tanner became a little softer at this point."Pam who said it is wrong. Adultery is only if your husband doesn't agree to it. You have every right to want a sex life. Don't apologize."

Dr. Tanner then looked at Jerry. "Jerry you are in excellent health also except for one thing and you know what that is, don't you?" Jerry nodded in shame but Dr. Tanner would not let up. "Tell Pam what it is." Jerry mumbled but eventually got it out. "I am not really a man, Pam. Not like you deserve. My penis is a joke and I can't do anything with it. I feel so terrible." Dr. Tanner looked between the two of them as she could see the understanding come over both of them. They had known all along what they needed to do but could not face the issue. The tests were so extreme that there was no doubt in Dr. Tanner's mind what was right for the two of them.

Dr. Tanner closed all of the folders. "I am giving you full reports on everything. The tests indicate very strongly that you two should stay together but you need to be in a relationship where Pam is in total control. You may need some form of formal relationship. The other critical part is the personal part. Jerry, do you know what a cuckold is?" He shook his head no. "Pam do you know?" Pam swallowed before responding in a soft whisper. "It is a man who allows his wife to sleep with other men while he is completely faithful to her." Dr. Tanner hesitated and reached her arm out to Pam's arm. "Pam do you want to cuckold Jerry? " Pam looked away with tears in her eyes but turned her head back with defiance and a bit of an angry glare at Jerry. "Yes, that is what I have wanted it for years. I just now can put a name to it. I want to cuckold you Jerry. I have just been afraid to say it until now."

Jerry looked dazed and turned his sight down to the floor from the stare of his wife. This was the stare of a woman who had suddenly realized what she wanted and she looked determined. Jerry looked to Dr. Tanner for help. "Dr. Tanner, is there some other way? I can be more manly. I can try." Dr. Tanner shook her head "Jerry you test positive in every category as a cuckold. You will always be a cuckold. You can have a place in Pam's life but our tests say that you need to be submissive to her and you need to allow her to cuckold you. You are what is called a natural cuckold and I am sorry but that is all you will ever be."

Jerry was on the verge of tears and Pam reached over to him. She stroked his head "Jerry this is the only way. Trust me." Jerry nodded and looked to Dr. Tanner. "OK I know you are both right but how do we do all of this?" Dr. Tanner smiled "Remember I told you both about some organizations. There is one called the Pink Iris Group. It is a support group for cuckolding couples. It is actually more than that. It is a social group and it can teach you both how to accept what you are and what some of the unspoken rules are. It is a very private group but if I pass your name on I bet they would meet with you and see if you should join. What do you say Pam. I think jerry agrees it is your decision." Pam did not hesitate "Yes Doctor. Let's do it."

Pam and Jerry went home. Pam was on clod nine for the first time in years. Jerry was scared. That night Jerry did all the housework while Pam watched TV and then licked her. They finally went to bed with no more secrets waiting on the phone call.

It was a full week before the phone call came. Pam and Jerry had almost given up.Jerry answered the phone and a woman asked to speak to Pam. When she hung up she looked to Jerry. "Get dressed. A couple of people are on their way to talk to us."

Jerry answered the door. A pretty, slightly heavy blonde woman stood there with a man behind her. They came in and introduced themselves as Kris and Chris. Jerry tried to make a joke and asked how others could tell them apart. The female Kris did not smile. "I know you don't know any better Jerry but in our group cuckolds are expected to be quiet for the most part. You should always let your wife initiate things. But just this time I will answer you I am the Kris that has sex, he doesn't."

Pam started to laugh at this and thought that here was a woman she could get to like. The female Kris laughed also and introduced herself to Pam. They all went into the living room to talk.

"Pam we were given your name by Dr. Tanner. We needed to be sure you were on the up and up so it took us a few days to check you out before getting in touch with you. You probably don't know this but there are a number of somewhat secret support groups in the country. Cuckolding is a fairly common thing although nobody wants that little fact known. Our specific group is a very special group. We are a cuckolding group but we try to be more. We are also a group that supports the dominance of the wife over the husband. Finally we are a social group that connects people of like mind up. We have parties. What may be most important to you is that we have programs to educate people. What I am talking about is teaching your cuckold what his responsibilities are and helping you get rid of any remaining guilt. We estimate that perhaps 5% of the general population is into cuckolding on some level. Of that probably only 5% of the cuckolding people are into a female domination component. We feel it is important for us to look after each other. Dr. Tanner is always right on and she tells me you two belong with us. So that is it in a nutshell."

Pam thought for a moment while Jerry had enough sense to keep his mouth shut. Pam then spoke up. "Is there a charge to join?" Kris said "There is a fee which we call the cuckold fee. This allows you to use our training programs for your cuckold. There is technically no fee for you, as a woman, but there is a modest fee for training programs. In my opinion it is money well worth it. Our goal is to break even, not to profit. Sorry but it is impossible to do that without everyone chipping in." Pam nodded her understanding and continued. "You mention this is about female domination. I certainly can appreciate that when it comes to Jerry but where does that leave the women with other men?" Kris laughed again. "You mean real men. We refer to our cucks as boys. That is not a problem. We encourage healthy relationships with men but we feel it is critical to keep a cuckold under control. You may think it a little cruel but we want the cuckolds to be humiliated and in pain. There is no power trip better than the trip of using your cuck and going off with your man. Training helps with understanding all of this." Pam seemed to accept this as well. "Can anyone join?" Kris shook her head. "We only invite women on referral who have gone through the training. After that they have to be voted in. We only want sincere people. Our ceremonies for women who do get to join are kind of like a wedding. It is a huge party and great fun. Right Chris?" She looked at her cuckold who nodded. Jerry could tell there was more to it than that.

Kris turned to Jerry. "Do you have any questions?" Jerry asked "Can we quit later if we want to?" Kris was serious "Pam can quit anytime she wants but no woman has ever quit after full membership. As a cuckold you go through training. If you pass the training your wife has to decide if she will accept your vow of cuckoldry. If she accepts you she will apply for you to be what we call a sub-member under her. We have a big ceremony for that as well. It is a major life event. If you get that far you belong to your wife and she will make all decisions for you. Only about 10% of our cuckolds get to that point. The rest come to parties and the like as technical guests or servants of their wives. It all sounds confusing but this all takes time and training. Until you take the vow nobody can force you to do anything you don't want to do. Not really."

Pam seemed excited and Jerry looked concerned. Pam spoke up."This is a no-brainer Jerry we need to try it." Kris clapped her hands and said "Great. I will call you back in a couple of days. The way this will start is we will arrange for Jerry to begin his training. For you Pam we will have a party to introduce you to some of the people." Pam seemed happy with this but asked "Does Jerry come to the party?" Kris smiled "No. He is not a sub-member and you can't take him until you are a full member. It really would be better for both of you to have him get some training. Who knows, if he is a quick learner you may get to see him serving food or drinks at one of the parties." Pam seemed a little worried and Kris bent close and grabbed both hands in hers. "Don't worry Pam. This is all new to you but it is what he really wants too. Just relax and think about what you want. That is all that matters. It's the way it is supposed to be- for both of you."

That night Jerry talked to Pam."Pam I am a little worried about all of this. These people are for real. This isn't some game or fantasy. I just don't know if we should do it." Pam's demeanor was changing and Jerry noted this. The little contact she had had with the assertive women was rubbing off on her. She stared at Jerry and then talked very, very slowly."Is that little tiny stub you call a cock a fantasy? Is it? Is my tight vagina a fantasy? No Jerry this is not a fantasy. I think this may all be the right thing for us. The natural thing. The thing that will make our relationship natural and balanced. But having said all of that I will give you a final say. If you say no I will call this off and we will do the best we can. If you say yes then I want you to accept that from this point on our marriage is going to be about me and my needs. If you say yes we are going through the training all the way. Even then I will let you out of it if you don't end up taking the vows they are talking about. But for today if you say yes it is all the way until the final decision. What will it be Jerry?"

Jerry hesitated and mumbled. Pam spoke up "What did you say?" Jerry spoke slightly louder "I said yes." Pam smiled and hugged him. She then grabbed his face and said. "Tonight I want to sleep in my bed alone. You sleep in the guest room. I love you Jerry."

So that was his reward. He slept in the guestroom with a picture of his wife propped up for him to see. He slept fitfully worried about training. Pam's thoughts were on other things as she fell asleep contented.

5. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Pam and Jerry woke up on Saturday morning knowing training would begin that night. The arrangements were unusual. Jerry would begin phase 1 which was called the separation phase. This was a four week session which consisted of several hours every day of a course given on computer along with personal sessions with various members of the Pink Iris Group every couple of days. Chris would be his mentor who was to be sure it all went smoothly. Jerry met with Chris on the day before it started and asked him why the sessions were at other houses, why they went from 9PM to 1AM, and why it all started on a Saturday. Chris had expected these questions."Jerry, the members of the group will start to get to know you and Pam during these next few weeks and you visiting their homes helps. Secondly the course material is confidential and only certain people get to actually possess it. The members think it helps to do the training at night and start on Saturday. These are times normally devoted to romance and even sex. Pam will have your schedule but you will have no idea what she is doing. I will tell you this she will be at a big party on Saturday night and you won't. This is called the separation phase and it is important that during these next few weeks you fully accept Pam's total independence from you." As Jerry heard this he felt strange. He was terribly worried about the future of his marriage but at the same time was strangely turned on. He knew he was in over his head with people who understood what really motivated both Pam and himself.

Pam spent Friday with Kris and went out shopping. Her dark hair was cut in a sexy style and she bought new underwear and a slinky black dress. The neckline on the dress plunged and Pam was a little uncomfortable. Kris reassured her "Pam, lesson one. From this point on you are not dressing for your husband. He is your cuckold, not your lover. Secondly you are not dressing for other women. No, girlfriend, you are dressing for men. New men. Real men." Pam laughed at this and said to Kris "Well at least let's hide the nipples."

Pam was scheduled to go to a party on Saturday night. There would be members of the group from a large area, including women, some cuckolds, and invited men. Kris explained to Pam that serious men were often called bulls in the cuckold world. However, their group just called them men as they considered the cuckolds boys and really a type of servant or slave. The men were not actually members but there was a large group of men who knew about the organization and were often invited to social mixers. This provided easy pickings for the women who wanted a short term lover but most of the women dated men in the outside world as well. Pam was nervously excited but had to ask Kris the obvious "Kris, is this going to be a swinger's type party? This is all happening pretty fast." Kris was serious in reply "Pam, you will meet some really hot men at this. I know you will want to be with some of these guys but this is an introductory party. The group feels that the decision to have sex is the woman's alone to make. However, we also feel that if you fully cuckold your husband that this should be a one time decision that is life-long. That is a big step in your life and also a big step to make your husband a cuckold for life. We advise you to meet people but to defer actual sex until your husband has formally granted you your freedom. That is done at the cuckold ceremony I told you about. Those are lots of fun because it really is the last time your husband has any say in things. I think it works best to have a double ceremony where you are granted full freedom by your husband in front of witnesses. You then join the group and you then accept him as a cuckold. After that you have full control over finances, your husband is expected to do everything you tell him to do, and when you start sleeping with other men he can't say a word because he asked for you to do it-and in front of people!"Pam had a huge grin on her face as she heard this but also worried. "I never thought the idea of doing this kind of stuff to Jerry would excite me but it does. Is that sick or not?" Kris was serious "It is absolutely not sick. It is natural. Trust me. In a couple of months you are going to have a husband that most women would kill for. And you will have men that most women would kill for. The one thing you can't have is your guilt. That is what we have to work on."

Kris came to the house Saturday and helped Pam dress. She made a number of suggestive comments that Jerry could hear. Things like "I'm glad that dress is slit up the side. You have great legs you need to show them." "I like those dresses with the bra built in, very practical if you want a quickie." It went on and on. Finally Pam was dressed and Jerry got to see her. She was gorgeous but also quite a bit sexier looking than normal. Jerry hugged her but Kris gently separated them laughing. "I forgot to bring my sign that says cuckolds may look but not touch." Pam laughed at this while Jerry got red in the face. At this point Chris came by and picked Jerry up for his first session. Jerry was torn as he had never been in his life as he was gently pushed out of his own home and into Chris's car for the drive. He didn't know what would happen with his wife. Jerry sensed what he was thinking."The first thing you need to do Jerry is get over the idea that your wife is your property. You may be her property but she is free and clear. You need to accept facts and fact one is that in this new life you are starting things aren't equal. By the way, your wife is gorgeous. There are going to be a lot of happy men once they know she is the wife of a cuckold." Jerry stared at the floor of the car with that mixture of shame, hurt, and excitement as Chris tld him the facts of life-lesson one.

By 9 PM Jerry was walking into a strange basement to sit at a computer monitor and begin the first of many sessions. At that moment Pam was walking into a large room where a mixture of women and men were clapping at her introduction. As the night went on Jerry's thoughts increasingly focused on his wife. Pam's thoughts increasingly were not about Jerry. They were on their way.

Jerry had been taken to a couple's home roughly thirty miles away in a small town. Chris delivered him to the front door where he was met by a middle aged man. Chris then left saying he would be back later to pick him up. Jerry was immediately taken to the basement and asked to have a seat. After a few minutes the man reappeared with his wife. She was older than the man, probably by ten years. She was tall, thin and stern looking. She was quite pretty in an odd way. She sat down and introduced herself as Carol. "Jerry we know this is your beginning with the Pink Iris Group so you need to know some things. First of all if a woman tells you to do something you do it-period. No harm will come to you but you have to trust us. Having said that I want you to understand that this group is not about you or what you need. It is about your wife and what she needs, wants and deserves. What she needs from you first and foremost is service. Your wife has more important things to do than housework for example so your job number one is to be sure she is pampered and spoiled and free to do things important to her. It has been our experience that for a cuckold to provide service to his wife at the highest level requires a certain amount of-how should I say it- tension. This tension is on many levels but sexual tension is the most important. The best cuckolds are those that have constant sexual desire for their wives but know that they cannot perform. People on the outside may think it is not necessary but we know it is important for a cuckold to be in a state of arousal and denial. We want you to feel inadequate. We want you to try to correct those inadequacies by making your wife happy. At the end of the day you will want sex all the time but replace the act with servitude to your wife. This works out best for her which is what we care about. Of course, the off-shoot of this is the pain that you feel as a cuckold. That is unavoidable if we are to get your relationship to a more normal status. We have found that it is best to not try and make things easier for you as a cuckold but to actually make them worse. Believe it or not you will be the easy one. The challenge will be getting your wife to let go and get to the point where she has no guilt. Of course, that is usually not a big problem once she feels a man enter her. A real man Jerry not like you." As Carol finished this statement she had a huge smile on her face, a triumphant smile. Jerry was blushing with his gaze towards the floor. He already felt the shame of who he really was and the fact that his deepest secrets were now out in the open so that a strange woman could talk to him like this.

Carol then continued "Jerry, the first thing we are going to do tonight is put on your device." At this point Jerry looked confused and spoke up for the first time "What device?" Carol smiled "You will need to wear a type of chastity device until training is over. Nobody thinks you could possible have sex with a woman but we don't want you playing with yourself. Remember what I told you about arousal and denial. Your wife knows about this and signed off on it so I want you to stand and take off all of your clothes." Jerry hesitated but a stern look from Carol was all it took for him to slowly stand and strip. Carol motioned for him to come over to where she was sitting and she clinically measured his penis and chuckled "Jerry I saw your measurements from your exam of a couple weeks ago but I didn't believe them. Thank God your wife is with us now." She then led Jerry to a basement bathroom and had him stand in a tub. Carol's cuckold then came in with a bucket and a sponge. He applied a liquid to Jerry's pubic area, upper legs and rear. Jerry was told to stand as he felt a terrible burning. The cuckold then turned the shower on and Jerry saw his body hair from those areas wash away. Jerry was upset for the first time and looked to Carol who was standing at the door with a smug smile. "I wasn't expecting this. Will it grow back? This won't hurt me will it?" Carol chuckled again. "It probably will grow back but may not. We need a clean area to put on your device so just relax this is routine." Jerry then stepped out and dried. He was told to put his arms above his head and Carol went out and came back with an unusual device. It was a thin belt that went around Jerry's waist. Dangling from it was a short tube. Jerry's tiny penis was placed in the curved tube and two belts went around his backside and fastened to the belt. A single small lock held this in place and Carol held the key in front of Jerry's face as she clicked it all shut. The overall effect would allow Jerry to pee if he sat down but not actually touch himself or masturbate. Jerry was dazed. It had all happened so fast. He was told to dress again. The introductions were over.

Jerry was then taken to a computer in Carol's basement. The program was started. It had him fill out his name. This immediately caused a list of information to pop up regardong him that he was to confirm. He noted a number of the questions that had already been filled out for him. He had the option to change them if he disagreed. The questions were difficult to read and included "Q:Degree of cuckoldry anticipated by this couple. A:Ultimate" "Q:Sex expected for cuckold by wife, A:Mouth only" :Q:Wife limitations, A:none". And it went on and on. Jerry knew each step he took would commit him more and more to this life but he could not help himself as he approved all of this with an electronic signature and the information disappeared from the screen beyond his ability to change it.

The program then began in earnest. The entire session was called Freedom and Service. The theme was basically that a wife of a cuckold was free to do whatever she wanted to do. This could include abusing the cuckold, using the cuckold for work, going out on dates with other men, sex in the way she wanted it etc. They called this Natural Freedom meaning this was the natural and normal condition for her. The cuckold existed to serve the woman as the woman wanted. He had no freedom but had Natural Service as his normal condition. The program went on for two hours with examples and concluded that equality was not the goal but Freedom and Service were. There were then computer questions that Jerry answered before the program ended.

After the session Carol returned and asked Jerry some questions. She seemed pleased. She then surprised him with the night's finale. "Jerry we have hypnosis tapes and you will listen to- one after each session. These have special sound effects to try and reinforce your subconsciousness about things. Relax and understand these cannot make you do anything you don't really want to do. These are designed to help your wife in her goals and that is all you really need to know." Jerry was concerned about all of these unexpected events but he had promised Pam he would finish the training. He allowed headphones to be put on and he lied down on a couch as Carol and her cuckold darkened the room and left. Jerry heard soft music and multiple voices talking to him. He actually drifted off to sleep hearing one voice say "You adore your wife. She is beautiful. You want to have sex with your wife." All the while another voice was saying "Your wife wants other men. Your wife wants a real man. You can't erect. You can't erect. You can erect when you see your wife with another man. You can only erect when your wife is with a real man." Jerry fought the tapes and knew what they were doing but finally relaxed and went with it. He was finally gently awakened and realized he could not remember what all had been suggested to him on the tapes but he knew the thoughts were there, somewhere.

It was 1 AM and Chris was back to take Jerry home. Jerry felt like he had been gone for a week. His groin burned and he was worried about his wife seeing his chastity device. He thought he would try and hide it although he doubted she would have the desire to look there anyways. He felt a strange but deeper desire to see his wife and a discomfort about where she had been and what she had done that night. This was only day one of four weeks and he felt out of control as he rode home in silence.

It was shortly after Jerry left for his first session that Kris and Pam drove off to the party. Kris drove out in the country to a clubhouse and they entered a room with perhaps thirty people. Many of these were women who were dressed in ways that varied from elegant to slutty. Pam saw men who wore black pants, white shirts, and pink bowties. She asked Kris about them. Kris told her "Those are cuckolds. We have our cuckolds dress like that at parties so people know they are present to serve drinks, food or do whatever else is needed. The men who are dressed normally are the real men." Pam asked if these men with the pink bowties had all been fully cuckolded. Kris smiled "No. Remember only about 10% of the cuckolds accept the life vow and go through the ceremony. These are all cuckolds but most of them stop just a little short of what I consider ideal. If a husband is fully cuckolded you will see a wedding ring that has a band of pink in the center. That represents the fully cuckolded husband." Pam nodded but continued on "What is the difference? I still don't get it." Kris then said "A fully cuckolded male has accepted that he is a cuckold for life. He has accepted that his wife has complete control over every aspect of their marriage including all finances and decisions. Basically to be fully cuckolded is to be a slave to your wife and live only for her needs. There are a number of legal contracts that a fully cuckolded male must go through as well as his vow. For now, just understand that if you can fully cuckold your male and get him to accept the vows and contracts you own him forever. You get all the money. You get all the sex. You get all the leisure time. And best of all he still loves you. All of these cuckolds are pretty extreme when it comes to being submissive. After all our group is for dominant women and submissive cuckolds. But it is difficult to get a cuckold to make the ultimate commitment. If you can pull that off it is a day for celebrating. Just remember you only have to get him to commit once. Once done it cannot be undone." Kris smiled and Pam nodded her head. This was beginning to sound interesting.

Pam met a number of women members who all had advice. One older lady told her "I hope this is everything you are looking for dear. There are two kinds of men, some for work and some for sex. I was miserable until I found you can have both." A few ladies discussed with Pam and Kris the effectiveness of the hypnosis tapes. They all agreed that it was very helpful, but more so in the more submissive cuckolds. Pam asked what the tapes did and Kris answered "It cannot do anything to the cuckold that is not natural for him. In Jerry's case,Pam, he will listen to tapes tonight that will start to condition his erections. What would you say if I told you that Jerry will want sex with you all the time but cannot perform." Pam laughed "He can't perform anyways." All of the women laughed at this. Kris continued "Well that is what the tapes do. We will intensify his fantasies so that the only time he gets an erection is when you are with other men. When that can be accomplished he will transfer all of that tension into worship of you. You will be his queen, his goddess. He will be in awe of your sexuality but will have to step aside for others. His pain will be transferred into service to you. If the testing you had done was correct this is the right thing for him, the natural thing. You may be the problem. We need you to take care of your needs first and then you need to learn how to enjoy hurting your cuckold. Trust me, a little teasing, a lot of humiliation and complete denial can be fun." Pam was not convinced. She would always love Jerry but was starting to accept the possibility that love comes in many flavors. Perhaps Kris was right.

Pam met a number of men and was shocked at how masculine and sophisticated they were. There was nothing overtly sexual in any of the encounters but the tension and excitement were there. Several of the men asked if they could call on her at some point and she said sure. She felt absolutely thrilled at what was the beginning of her new life as a free woman. Kris caught up with her and joked about the men."This is just the tip of the iceberg Pam. Just you wait."

The party turned out to be very vanilla and Pam drove home with Kris. As they drove Kris told Pam about what was happening to Jerry. She told Pam that the next four weeks were critical for Jerry's training and she should not spend much time with him and not let him know what she had been doing. As Kris said "Let him think you are sleeping around or whatever. Cuckolds serve better when they are humiliated." Pam talked to Kris about her training program which was to be different than Jerry's. It would start the next day with visits and outings with various women members and parties on the weekends. Kris told her "Don't expect a party like tonight for a long time. This was just for people to get to meet you and I have a feeling that you passed the test. The parties sometimes get a little wild but you'll see."

Pam arrived home and saw Jerry sitting in the living room. He looked confused and spoke up "Pam, they put a tube on me so I can't touch myself. Did you know about that?" Pam glared at him "Of course I knew about it. You need it. You need the training. Are you going to keep your word and go through the training or not?" Jerry looked to the floor and said "Yes. I will do whatever you want me to do. You know that." Pam smiled and then said "Good. That makes me proud of you. Now you go to bed in your room. We will not see each other much these next four weeks but remember I love you and I want you." Jerry perked up and said "Do you want me no matter what?" Pam looked in a stern way "I want to cuckold you. That is what I want." With that Pam shut her bedroom door behind her.

That night Pam went to sleep listenening to her own hypnosis tapes. As with Jerry's tapes there were multiple voices and background sounds but these told a differnet story:"You deserve a man. The only sex from your husband is from his mouth. Make him clean you. Humiliate your husband, he needs it. Love a man. Feel good about your life. No guilt. No guilt. No guilt. Joy in his pain. No guilt." The next day she woke up feeling refreshed and only partly remembering the thoughts that were getting implanted in her.They were not new thoughts but they were setting the real Pam free.

6. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Pam's next four weeks of training went by quickly. She spent the days talking with women members of the Pink Iris Group and went out shopping, to lunches and the like. The women told her about the group. They explained the different levels of cuckoldry and what they expected from their own cuckolds. Her friend Kris made the most sense of it for Pam when she said she thought the ideal husband was one who had accepted the vows and become a Full Cuckold. Pam asked what did it mean to Fully Cuckold your husband and Kris explained "You need to remember our group is for dominant women and submissive cuckolds. This makes us a minority in the overall cuckold community. We obviously think that our way is the natural and right way for relationships to be but we cannot force others to think like we do. In our group there are also different levels of dedication if you want to put it that way. Many couples live somewhat normal lives to the outside world. The woman may date other men and she will always be the boss at home but she may have some sex with her husband and allow some liberties on his part. I belong to the other extreme in our group. Many of us believe that the woman should be in absolute charge all of the time and we believe in the literal use of our ideas of service for the cuckold and freedom for the woman. If you truly believe in this then you want to keep your cuckold in arousal and denial pretty much all of the time. You will own everything in the marriage and control everything in the marriage. We have developed something we call Full Cuckolding. You as the woman can ask your cuckold to be fully cuckolded but he has the freedom and right to do it or not. If he agrees to it he has to go through a number of legal processes whaich assure you that you own everything and are in control. We have lawyers who have found a way to completely protect you and your assets. I guess what it means is that your husband has become your slave in a very real sense. We have a big ceremony if this happens. The cuckold doesn't have to do it and most don't. If you as a woman are able to pull it off and fully cuckold him you are a lucky woman in my opinion. You will have guaranteed freedom for sex and you get control over everything. Your cuckold gets humiliation and hard work in serving your needs. The best thing is that he will worship you and love you more than ever, especially when you are with other men. By the way once this is done it is permanent. The contracts are such that you can't go back. The saying is once Fully Cuckolded, always Fully Cuckolded."Pam had to just stare at the scope of all of this. She had started out thinking she just wanted a little sex on the side but now maybe she should want more. She just didn't know if she could be so selfish with Jerry as to do this to him, but maybe she could.

Pam spent weekends and evenings at parties and on some carefully cotrolled double dates. This was the exciting part and Kris and some of the other women introduced her to some really hot guys. Pam was having trouble living up to her promise to herself. She had told herself she would not have sex until (and if) Jerry finished his training and accepted a cuckolding status. If he did that it would not be cheating but cuckolding and she saw no moral problem with that. As she met some men she becan to think that the Full Cuckolding marriage was something that might be best for her. She doubted Jerry would accept this though. Pam was avoiding sex but she gradually allowed herself to kiss and be kissed and then allowed one man to feel her up. She knew she could not hold out for much longer from the real thing. She wanted a cock in her pussy. It was just that simple.

Pam voluntarily listened to hypnosis tapes at night. Kris had helped her. They focused on her guilt and helping her come to grips with her needs. All of the women helped her by constantly assuring her that Jerry needed humiliation and service and the best way to help him was to be selfish and actively pursue her needs and her needs alone.

Jerry's training was going along well also. He went to a number of homes and continued the program of computer work, discussion and hypnosis tapes. He was constantly hammered with mental images of his wife, images of serving her and images of desire but impotency. The tapes helped him imagine his wife with other men and this became a constant thought that fueled his desire to serve her and be humiliated for her pleasure. During the computer classes he was taught more and more about cuckold etiquette and he was instructed on his options after training. He could quit or become a cuckold all the way to Full Cuckolding. The decision time was approaching as the training period came to an end.

Pam and Jerry had finished the four week separation phase. For the next week they would be left alone at their home to talk about things. This was called the Unification phase and this was to allow them to figure out how they wanted to live their lives. The Pink Iris Group felt strongly that commitments should be serious and permanent. The stability of their members relationships were a testament to how good they were at screening people to possibly join, helping the people with their training and subsequently helping them with their lives.

Pam and Jerry went about their business over the next week and tried to be as normal as possible. This had been encouraged to help them sort things out. Of course, Pam had reached a point where she had no desire to do any housework and she insisted that this was Jerry's job. For Jerry's part taking the orders from Pam and waiting on her seemed natural. He had always had the urge to be in a subservient role but he knew the training had helped him accept that this was normal and natural. He had no shame but rather pride in being under Pam's thumb. In terms of sex Pam had been advised to try and have sex with Jerry during this period. She took him into the bedroom and had him go down on her. This seemed good for both of them but actual sex was not going to work. Pam finally mounted Jerry's face as he lied down and told him about some of the men she had gone out with during the past month. Jerry could only mumble as his mouth was covered but his erecting cock told his story.Pam gently flicked the tip of it with her finger and he had his release. It was pent up and massive by Jerry's terms. When he came they both knew the truth. Pam knew that in terms of sex Jerry was a mouth, and that was all. Jerry knew that Pam needed other men, real men.

Pam and Jerry sat down at the end of the week. Pam spoke in a soft but determined voice. "Jerry it is time for us to decide about things. I know this has all happened so fast but I have learned a lot about myself over the past few weeks and a lot about you. I want you to make the final decision. If you want we will say goodbye to the Pink Iris Group and our new friends and we will go back to how things were. On the other hand, we can play around a little and you can let me cuckold you. Or you can accept Full Cuckolding. You know what that means if you do that. There would be no going back. If you accept that there won't be any more meetings like this where your opinion is considered. All I can promise with that is to love you and to use you for my needs. A Fully Cuckolded husband gives and the wife takes. But just remember that Full Cuckolding is a line that once crossed is crossed and you would then belong to me. I would use that power Jerry. I know I would use it for my own selfish reasons. The funny thing is I don't feel guilty about it.But you have to choose Jerry."

Jerry stared as he listened and then spoke up. "May I ask some questions?" Pam nodded he could. Jerry went on "Did you sleep with a man while we were in training?" Pam smiled "No, Jerry I did not." Jerry continued "If I take the vows will you be sleeping with other men?" Pam was serious "Jerry the right way to say it is will you sleep with men? You are not really a man Jerry, are you? But to answer your question you and I both know it is yes." Jerry then said "Would I ever have sex with you? Do I have any rights?" Pam stared and said slowly "I would sit on your face, you might get to clean me, but no sex Jerry. If you take the vows you are done with any pretense of being a man. You are done with sex. All I can promise you is humiliation and service. Service to me. You will be in my life and I will love you but you will do all the work and I will have all the fun. That is what it means to be Fully Cuckolded." Jerry had tears in his eyes. "What's in it for me?" Pam smiled and patted Jerry's arm as she replied "You get to be who you really are and do what you were meant to do." Pam had finished but as the silence started her thoughts were to the obvious that she also would get to be who she really was. After a while Jerry got on his knee in front of Pam. He was proposing all over again. "Pam I love you. I want to be with you. If you will have me I will take the vows and be Fully Cuckolded. I am asking you to take me." Pam smiled on the outside but inside she was jumping for joy. This was what she had wanted all along. She knew she could have forced Jerry to accept all of this but she wanted him to ask for it. She knew once Fully Cuckolded, always Fully Cuckolded. After the ceremony there would be no more questions, no more doubts. Only her needs would matter after the ceremony. A dream life come true. She reached out to Jerry and patted his head "I accept you Jerry."

Pam called Kris and in thirty minutes Kris and Chris were back in the house. They wanted to witness Jerry's request and Pam's acceptance. Jerry signed a paper that was witnessed by Kris and she had a huge grin on her face. "Pam I'll start working on the ceremony arrangements. You both know that this is not official until after you have signed off with the lawyers and had the ceremony. After that it is permanent." Jerry squirmed a little hearing about the lawyers but was now in deep. Pam spoke for both of them "Absolutely Kris. We are a go."

Kris and Chris left and Pam went to her bedroom. As she shut the door she told Jerry to clean up the place and sleep in his room. They both knew changes were coming.

Pam and Jerry spent the next four weeks preparing for their ceremony. Kris had arranged for the ceremony to take place at a somewhat secluded estate out in the country. Pam had made many friends in the past month and roughly 100 people were expected. This would include many women members of the Pink Iris Group and their cuckolds as well as some selected men. Pam knew that this would be a big party in the Pink Iris world. She also knew that many of the women were working on their cuckolds to take the vows of Full Cuckoldry. She knew it would help for those cuckolds to see Jerry accept this status in the public ceremony. Pam regreted that many of the people in the outside world would have trouble understanding and could not be invited. She hoped that in the coming years she could slowly come out to the people that mattered to her about her new lifestyle. She no longer felt guilt or shame. She felt excitement and she felt liberated. Her Freedom and Jerry's Service. It made sense.

Pam was pleased with Jerry's work at home during the engagement period. He knew that the housework was beneath Pam to do and he was making sure that he did everything he could to keep the household in perfect shape. Jerry slept in the guest room and was more and more thought of as a servant or slave by Pam. Pam continued to use Jerry's mouth during these four weeks. She would sometimes just get a horny urge and tell Jerry to lie down on his back wherever he might be standing at that time. She would then pull up her skirt or pull down her pants and mount his face until she had a nice orgasm. She would sometimes have him do a slow lick while she watched TV or was on the phone. She tried to always finish her sessions with Jerry licking and cleaning her asshole before she sent him off. Pam's training and discussions with her new friends had helped. She now instinctively knew the importance of keeping the focus on her needs and her needs alone but she also knew how important it was to make Jerry feel loved. Many people in the outside world would not understand that her love for Jerry had to be shown by her use and abuse of Jerry. Pam could see his love and devotion for her grow and grow the more she "used" him. Pam thought how wonderful this was that Jerry would love her more and more each time he rimmed her ass or did the laundry. All she could think was how over the top this would get once she started getting serious about fucking some real men. The time would be soon. Her guilt was gone.

Pam went out on some dates during the four week waiting period but she had decided not to sleep with any of the men. This was killing her but she had made the decision that she wanted Jerry to have the final say. Once he became a Full Cuckold it would all be perfectly natural for her to take things further and she would have that final guarantee that Jerry was hers regardless of anything. She knew that the wait would make it all that much better. For Jerry's part, Pam decided to keep him in chastity. She had her ideas on the consummation of their marriage but that would be after the ceremony.

One week prior to the ceremony Kris and Chris had parties for the couple. Chris had a small party put together by Full Cuckolds in the Pink Iris Group. This was one of the few times that the cuckolds would get to go out in a situation not involving their wives and they all had a good time. Jerry was given some gifts that mainly involved cooking and cleaning. He was given a large book that had been put together over a number of years by the group that included a number of the rules he should follow as a cuckold and tips on how to serve his wife and her needs. Jerry seemed pleased that all of the cuckolds seemed to accept their status, but of course they had all been screened and trained and were always meant to be cuckolded in a real sense.

Kris had a bigger and wilder party for Pam. Jerry was told to serve at the party along with some other cuckolds. This was a tradition in the Pink Iris Group and served to emphasize the Freedom and Service themes. The ladies got a little drunk and Pam opened up her presents. Jerry stood in a corner with his pink bow tie on and saw most of the gifts were negligees, books on sexual positions and the usual bachelorette type gifts. Pam glanced at Jerry out of the corner of her eyes as she opened the gifts. She was proud that he had accepted all of this so well, especially when it was clear from the comments that these sex related gifts were for Pam and other men, not Jerry. Pam thought to herself that it wouldn't be long now. She just wanted nothing to stop the plans.

Pam met with the legal team. There were a number of agreements to complete. The first would sign over all assets to Pam and Pam alone. The second would give her legal protections to be with other men and even Jerry's agreement to accept punishments from her if needed. There were a number of other agreements to be signed. Pam was advised that they had never had a legal challenge to these agreements, probably due to how well they picked people and trained them for a Full Cuckolding marriage. However, they felt that if a cuckold tried to back out of it it would be so time consuming and difficult to break the agreements that it was essentially permanent.Pam looked through things and realized how serious this all was. Once signed and affirmed by the ceremony she would have a Full Cuckold, basically a slave, for life. The final decision was how to mark Jerry. She decided on the traditional mark which would be a tatoo of a pink iris with a bent stem just above his tiny penis. She knew he was no risk to try and have actual sex with a woman but it would always serve to remind him that his sexual organs would now belong to Pam and she fully intended to keep them out of action. From this point on Jerry would listen and maybe watch and sometimes lick and that would be it. Sex was for Pam as it should be. Finally she picked out the wedding rings. Jerry's had the pink streak prominently displayed for all to see denoting him as a Full Cuckold.

Jerry moved over to the guest room at Chris's house two days before the ceremony. He would not see Pam until the day of the ceremony when they would meet for the official document signing and the service. Pam and Jerry had come to the final phase. Would it all happen as planned? Others had backed out at the last minute. It would all play out in two days.

The day of the ceremony came. Kris and Chris took Pand Jerry separately out to the estate. They would change their clothes before the actual event. They were taken to a small office. Carol from Jerry's first training session was there along with a number of others. A lady judge from a neighboring town was there. She would supervise the document signing and would actually perform the service. As it turned out this would be a perfectly legal marriage in the setting of vow renewal but would have the Pink Iris changes. Pam and Jerry sat at a desk and the documents were pulled out. They were told that the documents would be signed in triplicate, witnessed, and notarized. Two copies would be retained by the lawyers and the Pink Iris group. The documents were worde in such a way that they became permanent and irrevocable at the moment the cuckold ceremony was completed. Pam signed all the documents first and then the women looked at each other with that last little bit of concern as Jerry was handed his pen. After all, he would be basically signing his life away to Pam. A real man would never do this but an extreme cuckold would. Jerry hesitated slightly for the last time in his life and then signed each and every agreement. The forms were whisked away from him and quickly witnessed and stamped. The copies disappeared into briefcases as the judge and women all knowingly smiled.

The judge then asked if they were ready for the marking. Pam said yes as Jerry looked confused. She then explained to Jerry about the tatoo. He just stared and said "Is this really necessary?" Pam was serious in reply "No, not at all. But I want it. That is the only reason. I want it." Jerry shook his head then saying "OK." He was then taken out of the office to a room. There was a plastic sheet on the floor with a bright lamp. There was a small table and a waiting tatoo artist. The rest of the room had dimmed lights and candles and some chairs for people to watch. Jerry looked like a caged animal as he finally realized that thiis would also be a public show. A show designed to showcase his humiliation and submission to his wife. He was taken out by Carol and stripped he walked back in naked. He heard some laughter when all could see how tiny he was. He also heard the whispered comment :He really is a natural cuck." He stood on the sheet and his wife was handed the sponge with the solution to remove body hair. She applied a ritual stroke followed by Carol really doing the job right. He stood at attention as it butned and heard snickering in the audience. He was then wiped clean and placed on the table. The lady judge asked him "Will you accept the mark of your wife as her Full Cuckold in fron t of these witnesses. Jerry said yes and the tatoo was applied. After it was done he stood and heard applause as he closed his eyes in shame. He heeard ladies congratulationg his wife as he wa led out.

Several hours later Pam and Jerry found themselves in front of the room with a hundred people. Pam looked gorgeous in a white dress that was quite low cut showing cleavage. Jerry wore a standard tuxedo. The judge spoke to Jerry "Jerry do you come willingly as a free man to accept the vow of a Full Cuckold?" Jerry replied "Yes." The judge continued "Will you accept a life of service and chastity to your wife, Pamela?" The answer again was yes. "Do you willingly give to your wife all of your earthly possessions with control?" Again Jerry answered yes. "Do you publicly admit your inadequacies as a man and accept your status as Full Cuckold knowing that from this point on, and forever, you are not to be considered a man by your wife or others?" Jerry swallowed hard in shame "Yes." Do you acknowledge your wife's absolute Freedom in all matters including romance and romantic relationships while acknowledging her absolute right to control all aspects of your life including your fidelity and chatity?" Jerry slowly and seriously said yes. The judge then said "Jerry will you accept all other agreements as per the signed contracts and promises made to day and accept Pamela as your wife and your mistress for the remainder of your life?" Jerry said "I do." The judge then said "Who here has witnessed the agreements and will give this cuckold away?" At this point Carol stepped forward and said "I give this cuckold to Pamela." The judge then said "Cuckold you may go to your knees." Jerry then went to bothe knees with his eye level across from Pam's waist.

The judge then turned to Pam and went through a series of questions and answers. He finally got to the point where he asked the last one "Pamela will you take this cuckold and promise to love him in your special way and to use him for your own good as long as you both shall live?" Pamela smiled as she said "Yes." The judge then said "You are now married as the Free woman Pamela and her Full Cuckold." At this point the rings were exchanged and Jerry leaned forward and kissed Pamela's ring. The audience applauded and the two walked down the aisle. They both knew as they walked out that Jerry was now a cuckold for life in an extremely serious and permanent way.

7. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    The wedding reception went on for hours. Many of the women used it as an opportunity to make some contacts with men as the cuckolds served and suffered as was their obligation. Pam had a great time as she danced with a number of men and joked with the women. She had Jerry follow her around but the change in their relationship was already clear to all who were present. Jerry was now a cuckolded slave, nothing more and nothing less. It finally came time for them to leave and they went out to a waiting limousine that Kris had arranged for. They drove off of the estate with some champagne in the back of the car and arrived at a hotel for their first night. They went up to their room and Jerry noted the bedroom. There was a king sized bed with a small roll away at the foot of the bed. Pam smiled knowingly as they unpacked. She told Jerry to take off all of his clothes and she went into the bathroom and put on a long slinky black gown. Her nipples poked through. She laughed and said to Jerry "are you ready to consummate our marriage?" Jerry looked at Pam in awe of her beauty and power as all he could do was nod yes. Pam then went to the phone and dialed the phone and said "Yes."

Jerry was a little confused but in just a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. Pam said "Go open it cuck. Yes that's right just like you are." Jerry tried to cover himself up but failed as he opened the door. A large man in a suit was there with a bottle of wine. Pam spoke up behind Jerry "Jerry, this is Dan. I have been seeing him for the past few weeks. Dan will be with us tonight." Dan then pushed past Jerry and hugged Pam followed by a kiss. "Congratulations Pam. You look lovely." Pam clung to Dan and softly spoke "Dan I need you and I want you, right now." Dan then picked her up and carried her deeper into the room to the bed. Pam laughed as they stumbled and called out to Jerry "Cuck, lie down on your bed." Jerry followed them to the bed and lied down on his side so he could see the two lovers. He now was beginning to really understand what it meant ot be a Full Cuckold.

Pam and Dan hugged and kissed. Dan reached up and fondled Pam's breasts. Before long they were both naked and Jerry could only watch as he saw Pam slowly lower her head to Dan's enormous cock. She looked over at Jerry as she finally touched her lips to the head and Jerry then saw the cock disappear. Pam and Dan were both enjoying the moment as Jerry saw her head go up and down, up and down. She finally lifted up and got up on all fours. Her head was about a foot from Jerry's face with it next to the bed. Pam seductively had her rear poking up in the air and Jerry knew that this was the moment. He saw Dan smile knowingly at him as he saw him position himself at Pam's opening. Jerry felt her breath escape onto his face as Dan enterd her. Within minutes the two were violently humping and Jerry was a forgotten little cuckold watching a man and a woman make love. Finally Jerry saw his wife come. This was not a gentle orgasm like she got with Jerry's mouth but a serious one. The kind that only a real man can give a real woman. This was followed by Dan getting his release prior to both Pam and Dan collapsing on the bed with a combination of exhaustion and laughter. Jerry saw Pam turn around and deeple kiss Dan and snuggle. He then heard her whisper to Dan "Just give me a second baby." Pam then crawled over to Jerry and slowly and deliberately mounted his face and discharged all of the contents into Jerry's mouth. She then rode him slowly for her milder orgasm and immediately returned to the arms of the real man, Dan. Jerry reached up to wipe himself but heard his wife call out to him between her kisses "Let it dry cuck. Always let it dry."

This routine played out several more times that night. The next day Pam and Jerry started out on a week's vacation as a newly married couple but obviously things had changed. They both knew that it was for the better. Some interesting times were ahead of them. Jerry was not only a natural cuckold but Pam was a natural cuckoldress. Things were as they should be-finally.

The end.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity ordered by judge cuckold bull

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice