The new and wonderful Curve!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subklik, Apr 28, 2012.

1. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Has anyone seen the new curve or have any experience with it?

I need rumours stories and whatever you have.

I am in a CB6000 when really I should have gotten a curve in the first place but it was the original "curve" design that made it hard to justify. Now that it seems to have been redesigned it seems to look like a larger CB 6000 and it will supposedly fit onto the CB 6000 mounting system.
    If that is indeed the case, I would want to get a new version of the curve ASAP.
    Now then, if it IS a larger version of the CB6000, my question is will it split like the CB6000 does?
    I have two CB6000 tubes which I keep crazy gluing together and as one breaks I put on the one "in waiting". Then I repair the split one and wait a month for it to break and re install the repaired tube and continue the cycle infinetly.

I got tired of dealing with AL Enterprises and waiting for replacement tubes. Service was excellent for sure and no complaints at all about them, but why not make something that doesn't break in the first place?

So my question is does anyone have the new curve that seems to look like the 6000?
    If so has anyone broken it yet?

What is the reliability status on the new tubes?

Anyone at all please comment tell me anything you know, be it rumour speculation or fact, and i will weigh it out.
    I am half convinced that I am going to get one anyway as I definently need the extra room of the curve, just wondering if it is any better thats all.

subklik

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hmmm, it seems there may be some cross wiring going on here.
    When I went to AL Enterprise site it shows the "New Curve" in the same old configuration.
    When I go to the site I usually order from they show a CB6000 as the "new curve".

Perhaps some perverse way of illustrating the interchangability of the tubes,

So I will modify my question, to ask about the curve as we know it.
    Does the curve have ANY trouble with splitting?
    Or any problems at all?

There now, that may straighten things out.

subklik

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    OK then, I just purchesed a new "CURVE" and guess what? The website shows a CB6000 and calls it a "curve".
    It looks nothing like a CB6000 of course.
    Oh well, so I have a new curve and I have been wearing it for two days now and WOW what a difference.
    I can finally space the cage closer to the rings so that testicle slip out doesnt occur.
    It fits WAYYY better for me and it is thicker and seems much toughr than the 6000.
    I also noticed that I have far less sensation in the curve than the 6000. I atribute that to the much thicker walls of the curve cage.
    With the 6000 I always felt I could dum if I really wanted to work at it. Not so at all with the curve.

No more pinching as i fill the tube completely when flaccid, and nothing gets squished in anymore.
    Trouble is it may be a bit too comfortable...Mistress likes that a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice