Trying to find good balance between chastity and releases

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aoilioa, May 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Hey guys,
    been a while since I did a period of chastity. I've started to wear my fetisch-felix belt again just out of curiosity how long I could go before chafing and abrasions would start. I'm currently at 10 days more or less full time (except at night) and it's been very manageable.
    I've noticed the usual change in my attitude and behavior setting in: I've been a lot more even-tempered and relaxed, can enjoy everyday life more and I'm more loving and caring about my girlfriend. Just feeling happier in general.

I would really like this to continue but I'll want/have to have release at some point. What usually happens at that point is that I fall back into my old habits quickly and heavily. I've never been able to find a proper balance, it's either one extreme or the other. That's true for many things with me, actually. Always testing limits and going further than I should.

So I'm looking for some experience or tips on how I should handle occasional releases without going back to masturbating 3 times a day immediately afterwards. In my experience, ruined orgasms are easier to handle mentally - I've had one a few days ago and locking myself back up after wasn't an issue - but then again, I'm only a few days in. I don't want to refrain from full orgasms completely either. It sounds kind of loveless but chastity right now is more a tool to be a better partner and person. (There are a lot of big decisions ahead: moving, jobs, starting a family... So I want to be as responsible as possible and chastity helps a lot).

I have noticed a difference to past lockups in the sense that I'm more committed and more willing to stay chaste because I'm seeing the benefits more clearly - or I'm better at seeing the bigger picture now. But I'm still afraid the selfishness will get the better of me, especially after release.

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    How about letting yourself have a release on on the 31st of a month. Quick release then belt right back up.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I used to average about 30 days between orgasms. Now it's up to someone else to let me know, so its out of my hands, so to speak.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    I’m in same boat myself!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice