Unlocked. for now...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    My awesome wife ended up making love to me on Tuesday and we both had orgasms. It was bittersweet obviously...both from being unlocked and the orgasm I had was kind of "accidental" while giving her one...felt "ruined". It was however amazing to hold her and be in her and bring her pleasure.

I think she's a little uncertain what to do now...she first joked about locking me immediately after sex, then backed off and said I need a break, she's talked about it for the last two days...but so far no action.

Our "situation" is that she is in her 40's and wants me to be tuned into her sexually. I lean submissive and love chastity as a solution. She also leans submissive. I've kind of explained that with my super high libido, I can either be locked with her in charge, or be pursuing her every couple of days unlocked, or be masturbating. Me not being horny for the parts of the month where she isn't, isn't really an honest position to take.

So I kind of put that out there today...i have only had a couple of orgasms in the last month and if she keeps looking cute and leaving me unlocked, I'm coming after her. :) Frankly she may really like that.

So we will see! I think I'll end up being locked again soon.

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I have a similar dynamic, with the exception that my mistress does not respond well to being pursued. This almost end in either 'No', or just getting blown offf.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice