Vice Micro

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by VinnyDfl, Aug 17, 2023.

1. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I am locked 24/7. I woke up this morning and heard a clunk. Looked down and saw a piece of plastic. Seems that my Vice Micro broke. A piece of it was on the floor. I will warn you that they use plastic that easily breaks unlike the Holy Trainer material. This is cheap plastic sold at a high price spending a lot on marketing and its gimmick of anti pull out which will not be comfy for long term 24/7 use.

There is thin plastic where the cage fits into the ring. Easily snapped with a night time erection it seems. It is under warranty and they are sending me a replacement so their customer service is good. However, I am going back to the Holy Trainer. Those cages are made well and of a touch polymer that I once had to cut through when the lock broke. With the Vice I can snap the plastic with my hands fairly easily so be warned accordingly,. Could be a defective one but most of the parts are thin plastic. For what they charge it should be made better but they include every sized ring and spacers. You end up paying for a lot of stuff you will never use. I rather pay less and just get the size I need. I do not recommend this device and I have used every high level well known device in the last 13 years, even a custom made one. Custom made are great until they are no longer small enough and they do not make them any smaller or you have to pay to ship it to them and pay to have it resized each time.

Honestly, the most comfortable one I have is the new Holy Trainer Nano. Fits like a glove and the ONLY one I cannot pull my penis out of. The rings are very ergonomic. I just do not like those cheap cabinet locks as I have had two go bad on me. Stuck the key it and it just revolves without move the tip that locks it in. I have saws and bold cutters just in case I need to get out. It took me a long time with files to get through that plastic. I think those inexpensive ones of metal are a good bet. Last long and if you no longer like it, easy and cheap to replace. Custom is good but do not want to go through the expense and mailing back and forth to get it right only to have my penis shrink and they do not make a smaller cage, :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice