When start with castity?and How?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MRGermany, Jan 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MRGermany

MRGermany Member

NRW, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I got the desire for chastity an bondage very early but never was brave enougt to order one when i was 18( Adult in Germany) . In my Situation i was living with my parents in the same house and had no KH so i would be single and in Chastity. I think it wont take Long until Parents would find out about chastity In my opinion i wasted so much time because i got my first cb years later. Sould a man living @ his parents house start with chastity even if he is Single? should he tell his parents if the relation with the parents is good?

i askes this because i think many Young People are ashamed about thier sexuality and will waste like me much time with waiting for nothing....

2. Shawn Frank

Shawn Frank New member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    yes they should start with chastity if they are interested in it. It is nicer with a key holder but they can experiment

3. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    For the most part I think older people do it, but I don't know why you would tell your parents, that's just too much information for them. I'm not sure how they would find out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice