Whole sale bdsm chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Spike's Bitch, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Mistress ordered a really affordable chastity device from wholesalebdsm.com (she actually orderedit on ebay).

Its called the LOCK male chastity device (afaik).

http://wholesalebdsm.com/ProductsView.asp?id=452

It says its stainless steel. But since its from China and so cheap i have some doubts, but no proof it isnt. I have been wearing it for a few days as i get ready to send back my Mature Metal Jailbird for size adjustments.

I do find this device very comfortable!
    And a big pro for me is that it doesnt have bars at the front so it lets my PA hang out without pressure. Though I suspect it may be a problem for those without a PA because the head of the penis can pop out i think if the PA doesnt restrain it in the cage.

Another pro is that the base ring hinges so you dont have to squeez your balls through. And the lock hangs in the perfect position. The cage attaches to a square hole onto the base ring, which prevents any kind of rotating of the cage relative to the base ring.

The hinged base ring is nice if you wear ball stretchers too, since they dont have to come off to attach the device.

If only I was sure it was stainless steel i would really recommend it.

I plan to take some of its features and see if MM can add them to my Jailbird. Thay would be the ultimate (ballsack restricted) CD for me I think.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Interesting.. $38 US is extremely cheap, but I wouldn't be too confident of it being a wonderful device for that. I'm still in the old world of you get what you pay for.

If you want to check that the product is made from stainless steel, a simple test that will usually tell you is to hold a magnet next to it. If the magnet is attracted to the metal, then it's probably not stainless steel. I say probably because most stainless steel is 308 or 316. These two are non magnetic, however, there are stainless steels that ARE magnetic.. so you can only narrow it down so far ;)

3. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    The cage is magnetic, the base ring is not.
    Also the areas where the various bars meet on the cage is a little sloppy. Not nearly as well done as the mature metal jailbird.

4. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Well after 2-3 days on non-stop wearing, showering etc I have found a few very small orange looking spots (i assume rust). So...that pretty much settles that. Its crap quality. Now to quickly send in my jailbird for fixes :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice