Yikes, spikes!

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Rick Jorgensen, Mar 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I have finally found a cage that I can wear fairly comfortably for more than a day. This has been a long and arduous process I will detail elsewhere.

My question du jour is this: My cage of choice does not come with any sort of spike ring or spiked add-on. There are times when adding some spikes would be... well, at least interesting. Are there any "generic" spike products of some kind that could attach to or around or over or through an existing cage?

If it helps, here's the one cage that works the best for me: https://lockthecock.com/products/st...ken-cage-design-with-catheter-chastity-device

I hate the name and I do not use the catheter. But the device itself works... well, the least bad of all I've tried. I have one small testicle that escapes like Houdini. This cage is really easy to put on, which I appreciate.

Back to the point, I'd love to attach a something with spikes through it that would provide a nice punishment for an erection. I haven't seen anything like that and figured if anybody knew of something like that, it would be someone here.

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Maybe it's doable to cut de catheter and make something pointy that you can screw in.

3. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice