cjack's Recent Activity

1. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

He has not received a full orgasm since 37 days now, last record was 28 days. We both are realizing that he is at a state of enormous...

May 15, 2024 at 12:40 AM
  2. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

The boys are horny as hell. Applying sun protection full body really turns them on, either we caring about them or they about us. There...

May 14, 2024
  3. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

A warm and sunny long weekend for us, full body tanning and some dirty play. We told the boys to kneel down and told them that there...

May 14, 2024
  4. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

The boys finished to assemble the garden pool. Water is running into it. Talked a lot with my sister, she is nervous about the event as...

May 14, 2024
  5. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Maybe just go with the flow, at the event. But there shall be a focus on their submission. We won't swap couples between the four of us....

May 14, 2024
  6. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Still uncertain about that. Licking shoes or kissing feet might be a starter for them. Some impact play will happen most probably but...

May 14, 2024
  7. cjack liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Sister and I are working on our plans for the event. It is new stuff, I guess, for all four of us. We are certain about two things, the...

May 14, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice