Danny15's Recent Activity

1. Danny15 liked TiGuy's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

#2 - ball gap matters #3 - a smaller device will be more comfortable in the long-run, and your first measurements will be too big #4 -...

May 1, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  2. Danny15 liked Lockedindeed's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

I wish I knew how little I wish I knew beforehand how much wife would embrace this lifestyle. I really just thought it would be another...

May 1, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  3. Danny15 liked littleguy3's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

Somewhere along the way you are going to realize that this is real when there is something you'd like try that involves your penis and...

May 1, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  4. Danny15 liked Skywalker41918's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

I really didn't know how addicted I would become to begin locked

May 1, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  5. Danny15 liked NowIveDoneIt's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

My observations as I close in on 2 years locked almost 24/7: -Don't assume because I am excited about it that my wife will be. -Approach...

6. Danny15 liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

Make sure your cage is sized correctly and bigger than a snug fit. Also, I wish we avoided the plastic cages and used metal from the start.

7. Danny15 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

I defintely shouldn't have told her about semen retention.

8. Danny15 liked Isopropylforyou's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

That the Reality of Chastity is vastly different than the Fantasy of it. The Reality is far more rewarding and fulfilling. Iso.

9. Danny15 liked Jay Sub's post in the thread Looking Back to the Start of Your Chastity.

That it would become a lifestyle we cannot live without, from the moment I put it on.

May 1, 2024 at 7:45 PM
  10. Danny15 liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

Well, that is more than positive. I hope she keeps you locked up. As it seems she is learning - it is more than beneficial for her....

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  11. Danny15 liked Lovelocked's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

My wife is not keen to be involved in the fitting process. She just tells me "get your cage on" and she expects that I will secure...

12. Danny15 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

So I definitely think shes catching on. Last night she said she was worried that I can’t orgasm or take it off. I told her no need to be...

13. Danny15 liked cumslave_2002's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

It took years for me and my Goddess Wife to truly get into a FLR. I was the one who made it happen. I constantly told her I wanted her...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  14. Danny15 liked MVincent's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Stay locked. It will become normal and flow. Sorry wrong thread…

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice