Desairs's Recent Activity

1. Desairs liked Submissedtoher's post in the thread Changes in cage preference over time.

My wife and I were first into BDSM, not chastity at all…but wanted to restrict orgasm as another form of power play to put me more into...

May 12, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  2. Desairs liked MikeJess's post in the thread Behind Barz Brushed Hannibal BBCS, little used.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] See photos

IMG-20240427-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0002.jpg May 12, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  3. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

My sexy wife is loving Locktober. Lately she hasn't missed the opportunity to tease me about my situation. She'll bring it up in casual...

May 12, 2024 at 7:49 AM
  4. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Quickie but without the orgasm “Are we showering together this morning?” I wonder. “No” She replies, “You shower now, I’ll have a bath...

May 12, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  5. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

The little things The devil is in the details. Or should I say, the devil pays attention to the details. And my devil is getting...

May 12, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  6. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Offences punishable by cage Lately I’ve found myself thinking about the cold steel cage that sits in our play closet. Thinking about...

May 12, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  7. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Our “First” Scene Emma has known that I enjoy being tied up and helpless from a long time. It’s been a part of our sex life since...

May 12, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  8. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

The Restart The stresses of our daily lives are inevitable and relentless, and effect everyone from all walks of life. No one is immune...

May 11, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  9. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Up until this point, I’ve recapped the major events in our journey. From here I hope to share the more current events, but knowing a few...

May 11, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  10. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

So I’ve committed to the idea of getting a PA piercing and brought up the idea to Emma. She’s totally on board and thinks it’s the...

May 11, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  11. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

I promise I will get to the steamy current events, but for now I want to share the times leading up to today. Perseverance rules all,...

May 11, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  12. Desairs liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Hindsight is 20/20, and I’d like to believe that most of us wouldn’t be where we are today if we knew beforehand the details of the...

May 11, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice